Golden Glade A Flake in the Court
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Hoping for @Aspen or @Shalon but otherside AW.

After her conversation with Alder, Freya was eager to meet the fellow members of the Court. Escecially Aspen, the queen, and Shalon, the duchess. They were the other two highest ranked wolves of the court besides Alder. Freya seeks to be one of the inner circle as soon as she could. It seemed the only two ways of doing that was perfecting a trade or earning the respect of those higher in ranking then her. 

As she walked through the sea of red and orange leaves from the sugar maple trees, she came across the entrance to the tunnels Alder had spoken of. The inner circle made their dens within and that's where she expected to find Aspen and Shalon. She walked toward the entrance but instead of entering she sat at the side. 

She called to whoever lied within, loud enough to be heard but not loud enough to disturb. "Hello. Does anyone reside within?" she hoped she wasn't be a burden by calling. She wasn't completly aware of the packs customs.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was enjoying onenof her ever frequent mid day naps when an unfamiliar call from the entrance of the tunnels. For a moment the silver queen was spooked because she knew everyone in the court which meant that this person was an intruder... but then she realized with Alder back he probably had accepted this wolf into their rankings. The fae remained cautious as she pulled herself up from the floor of the cave and steadied herself before trailing slowly down the tunnels until she reached the entrance.

There she found a snow white female that beared the scent of the court, this caused the queen to relax slightly but she remained tall in her posture. " You called?" the silver queen questioned a slight tilt to her head. More curious now than worried.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
From the tunnels appeared a female with a slightly darker caot then Freya, and equally briliant blue eyes. Without any way to attach names to apearances Freya didn't know who in the pack she was. Freya stood when the female appeared and nodded her head toward her. "I apologize if I have disturbed you. I am Freya, and I have been accepted into the court not to long ago by Alder. I wish to meet more of the members with in the Court so I am better aid." Freya hoped the female would introduce herself as one of the higher wolves of the court seeing as how she emerged from the tunnels.

Sorry had to go to work
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded slowly as the female introduced herself as Freya and explained what the queen had been thinking. Alder had recently let her into the pack. Alder, still being a good judge of character, she trusted would not accept a wolf who didn't deserve to be here and so Aspen offered a friendly smile towards the snow white female.

"I am Aspen, Alpha female, and mate to Alder, the one who accepted you the other day. I was just taking a snooze before you came here," Aspen stated with a soft chuckle. The pack would always be more important than her nap. No matter how tired the pups wriggling inside her made her. Aspen's ears twitched as she apparently jinxed it and one of the pups was shifting. It was not a painful thing, just uncomfortable.

"Would you like to go on a walk? Perhaps then we can learn more of each other. Although, you will have to bear with my slower pace, I have a litter of puppies due a week or so from now," she stated her gaze soft and relaxed.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
It was Aspen the queen of the pack, though she called herself the alpha female. Freya wasn't sure which one to adress he as bit figured "queen" was a more formal title, so she would address he as such. When Freya heard that she had woken the queen she felt a bit guilty but only because of the inconvenience she may have caused. Though the queen seemed undisturbed with her smile and chuckly.

Aspen asked if Freya would like to go for a walk so the two could get to knew eachother better. Freya though it was a great idea, though a bit of her was distracted for a second as the Queen spoke of her pups. But she quickly shook that off thinking of what a great opportunity this was to get closer to the queen. 

"It's no trouble at all. I would love to go on a walk. You may lead and set the pace. I'm sorry that I inturupted your nap." Freya said ready to follow Aspen whenever she lead.
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
I hope it's ok if I join in...... let me know if it's not, I dont want to intrude on pack bonding :) Hope I'm not coming in to late

Shalon was on her way toward the tunnels, she figured she would stop by and check on Aspen. It hadn't been to long since she had seen her, but Shalon was starting to worry. With the pups so close to arriving, she couldn't help it. She wasn't well versed in the ways of birthing pups, or rearing pups, but she knew it wasn't easy. Was it easier in a pack? Obviously everyone would be around to help both Heartha and Aspen, but still. She found the scent of another as she came closer to the tunnel openings.

Perhaps when the pups arrived she would actually find herself a hovel within the joint tunnels. While she was the Duchess she had yet to find herself a den within the tunnels. She prefered her rock, and small clearing. Especially considering how little she actually slept. But with the pups on the way, it would probably be easier for them to find her, if she was ever needed that is.

Shaking her head she returned to the matter at hand, there was a new commer. Were they friendly, or perhaps an intruder. Shalon hadn't been on border patrol for a few weeks now. Hoping that with Alder's return he might take up the chore for a little while. Shalon had been down in spirits since the dreadful evening with Nico and 'Aero'. Perhaps a new commer was exactly what she need to get her mind refocused. She could see the pale female's speaking, clearly she was friendly or Aspen wouldn't be as relaxed. Shalon would head toward them, a friendly chuff in Aspen's direction. She noticed they seemed to be heading off on a walk, "Afternoon." She smiled softly, at the new fae.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled as the white fae seemed to acknowledge the fact that the queen would walk slower due to the added weight and stated she would love to go on a walk with her, saying the queen could lead and set the pace. Apologizing for interupting her nap. "No worries, I could use the exercise, I'm sure this much napping isn't healthy," she stated with a light chuckle before turning tail and beggining to walk with no destination in mind. "So Freya, tell me more of yourself," the queen said not meaning to sound bossy but more curious.  

They hadn't walked far before a familiar chuff caught Aspen's attention and she turned to see Shalon the duchess had joined the two. "Afternoon Duchess," she said warmly using the wolf's new official title. "Freya and I were just about to head out on a walk, care to join us?" she offered glancing at Freya briefly before returning the gaze to Shalon. The queen hoped that Freya would not mind the extra company though she was sure it wouldn't be a problem since technically the fae had called for anyone of authority in the tunnels and Shalon was now under that umbrella.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The queen and Freya had begun their walk. They walked for a bit before the queen asked Freya about herself. Freya was about to speak when another female came to them, greeting them as she smiled. When the queen greeted her as duchess, Freya's interest peaked. The two very wolves she was hoping to meet. The queen invited her to join their walk and Freya couldn't agree more, as Aspen glanced towards her. "Yes, I was just about to tell Aspen about my perevious experience with royalty in my last pack." 
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"My Queen." Shalon smiled with a slight bow, she was still as proper as ever. Shalon glanced at the fae called Freya, her silver gaze evaluating the pale female, calculating her potential. A moment passed as the fae spoke, before Shalon nodded, a small smile of approval greeting the woman. "Pleasure to meet you Freya, I am Shalon." She smiled once more at Aspen, before coming to stand on her other side. "Previous experience you say? Please continue, I didn't mean to interupt." She spoke smoothly, and waited for either Aspen to being their walk, or Freya to share her past.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled as the two got acquainted for a moment and then the three  of them began to walk again. No particular destination in sight perhaps they would go to the river. That seemed like an idea worth pursuing. 

Aspen's ears twitched as she waited for Freya to continue her story. This time with two people listening instead of one. Aspen was curious as to what this wolf already knew of royalty. Not many wolves here have come bearing this sort of knowledge.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The Duchess follow the two on their walk and encouraged Freya to continue her story. She told them of her famioy and her sister. "My mother and father were the king and queen of our pack for much of my young life. When they passed my sister took over, and kept me and my brother as her right hands. Technically speaking I'm royalty myself of another blood line. My sister was a furious leader, never letting any disobey her or her rule. At times she could be a bit extreme, but she genuinly cared for me and my brother. I did wht she sked no matter what... And I expect to do the same for both of you as my new queen and duchess, along with Alder." she looked to both of them as she claimed devotion to both of them.
Always open for trade thread.
Freya is looking to gain Chronicler and Councelor trades
with Historian and Advisor Specialties.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon listened, listening carefully. You could learn a lot about someone from their past, she was previous royalty, which Shalon found very interesting. Did she see herself as entitled? Was she arogant because of her previous status. Time would tell. For the moment she seemed modest enough.

But there was one point in her story that made Shalon worry slightly, "If you were so loyal to your Queen then why do you stand beside us here today?" Freya had stated her devotion to the pack, to her new King and Queen, but what had caused her departure in the first place? Shalon looked between Aspen and Freya, curiousity clear in her gaze.
Shalon's Pawprints 
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Freya explained she was once of royalty serving under her mother and father who were the king and queen of their pack and then serving alongside her sister after her takeover when the king and queen passed on. So she truly was royalty, this would be a place she would feel comfortable though Aspen worried and it seemed so did Shalon.

If she left her kingdom once who's to say she wouldn't do it again. Shalon appeared to read her mind as the duchess spoke questioning the white fae as to why she had left her family if she was so loyal to them. Aspen nodded in agreement with Shalon's question and her ears twitched curiously as she waited for the answer.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
It seemed Freya's loyalty to her new pack was being questioned or the motives as to why she left  her first pack. She knew the reason, her children had died and it hurt to think of them. The pack itself was a reminder and so she left to try and clear her head. She wasn't ready to face her demons just yet, but she wanted to let them know she left for good reason.

At first she didn't know what to say. How could she tell them why she left but also keep the death of her children a secret. "Being there... It brings up too many... bad memories. My sister allowed me to leave, so that I might escape from these memories, thoughts, and feelings." her legs shook a bit as she thought. She tried to relax and breathe.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon rose a brow slightly, bad memories, Shalon was no stranger to bad memories, and she too had her own secrets that she had yet to devulge to the King and Queen. Shalon wasn't in the position to insist and answer, if the girl claimed that her sister let her leave, she could live with it for now. Although it might require closer look later on. Shalon left the further inqury to Aspen, if the Queen thought more was needed? For the moment the grey and tanned Duchess merely nodded.
Shalon's Pawprints 
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened patiently as Freya explained she had too many bad memories at her old pack and she had been allowed to leave by her sister. "That was nice of her," the silver fae stated. She knew what it was like to have bad memories, having spent a lot of her life running from hers. Until the past couple of months, bad things had ket happening to her and so she always ran. Living a life of distrust. "I can relate to bad memories,  I think I can speak for everyone when I say we all have some," she stated glancing at Shalon and then back at Freya. "Should you ever feel like sharing, there's always a wolf willing to listen. I know I'm always willing to help a wolf who needs to talk, and Shalon will as well. Besides she gives soe great advice too," she mused giving Shalon a sideways smile.

The duchess' advice was always appreciated and well meaning. Though, Aspen had been known to ignore it sometimes. She felt some guilt, but at the same time. She was stubborn and sometimes it was to be expected.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The queens words helped to calm Freya as they continued their walk. She told her about how she and Shalon were always open to helping her with thses issues. Freya didn't want to get too much into it, right now, or even in the near future. She thought about changing the subject so they weren't too focused on her and her past. "Thank you. I appriciate the sentiment." after a small pause she continued to say "How did you come to be here today? As queen and duchess of this pack? Were you the creators, or did you take over." she asked both of them about their "origin" stories within the pack.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon laughed slightly at the Queen's words. She hadn't thought her advice to be that great, she merely spoke her mind. Shalon arched a brow at the new commers question, thinking for a moment. "King Alder and Queen Aspen created the pack, the morals, ideologies, and the laws that we all follow was their ideas. I was lucky enough to be promoted after the offical forming of the pack." Aspen probably had more to add, but Shalon figured this was a good place to start, as they continued their walk.
Shalon's Pawprints 
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled as Freya questioned how the pack came to be. She was happy to share the story. Shalon began stating that Alder and Aspen had been the ones to create the pack and all their ideologies. ASpen thought for a moment about where she would start. Not quite sure just what needed to be shared.

"Alder and myself used to be members of a pack far east of here by the name of Larksong Grotto. That was actually where we met. We became mates while still in that pack but there was a partial change in leadership and a new religion was introduced we were forced to choose between that religion or leaving. Neither Alder or myself agreed with the religion so we chose to leave and start our own pack. That was when we came here, with followers like Shalon in tow and that is how we are here today," she stated proudly. Leaving out the reasoning for now why they have chosen to live the way that they do.

Unfotunately they had lost a few members here and there but that could not be helped. The only one that thoroughly annoyed the queen though was the loss of the first ever member of the inner circle Ayla. She had been disappointed and utterly hurt that she had betrayed them after all she had given to the court and the promises that she made.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The queen and Shalon began to tell the story of how Alder and Aspen began this pack after leaving their fomer pack. Shalon had been one of their followers, a loyal members to them from the very beginning. A change in leadership began a religion, one that the king and queen didn't agree with. Freya didn't think much about religion, and din't hink she had one of her own. She mainly thought about morals and values rather then an over all religion. Sympathizing with the queen she responded "I feel I would have done something very similar, if I had been n your shoes."
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded slowly, she had no idea what she would have done in the same situation. A few months ago was a long time ago, and Shalon was a very different person now then she was back then. Had so been in said pack she's not sure she would have left the safety a pack brought. The multi-hued woman was glad that she wouldn't have to make such a choice in the recent future. She continued to walk along side the two women, waiting for one to speak.
Shalon's Pawprints 
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded as Freya spoke of probably choosing the same choice as Aspen and Alder had done. They had come a long way and it wasn't without struggle but things were fine now and their pack was thriving. "It wasn't an easy decision to make, betray wolves that trusted us and had given us shelter, a place to stay. But if you don't feel at home then I don't think any amount of care that they offer you would change your mind," Aspen stated. 

"Seems we all have our stories, some we share, others are for certain ears only," Aspen stated knowing full well there were parts of her story that Freya may never know and perhaps Freya's story would be kept to herself though Aspen hoped one day she would open up to someone. Aspen couldn't think of words to speak in this situation to continue the convesation further but she hoped maybe Freya had something to say or questions to ask or this would end up being quite awkward.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As the queen spoke of the difficulties of leaving those she had cared for Freya was brought back to her sister. She had tried her best to comfort Freya in her sorrow but nothing seemed to help and thus was nice enought o let her leave. Freya cared deeply for her sister but honestly didn't know if she would ever see her agin. Seeing how Aspen and Alder had turned out made her think that that might not be the worst thing after all. As long as both of them were happy in the end. 

The conversation seemed to calm after that and Freya though that the queen might want to get back to her nap. She had learned the history of the pack and it's reasoning and had meet the two leading females of the pack. A very good conversation Freya thought. "I thank you for your company. I've taken up enough of your time for now. I'll see both of you soon I hope." she adressed both of them looking between the two.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
wrap up?

Shalon nodded her head, indeed the girl would see much of them in the coming days Shalon was sure. "Indeed Freya, I think you shall." Shalon dipped her head softly. She was yet unsure of the new female, however only time would tell. And Shalon was still terrible at getting to know others. "Good afternoon Freya." Shalon stayed by Aspen's side, escourting the Queen if she wanted to continue on her walk or return to the den to rest.
Shalon's Pawprints 
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen dipped her head as Freya claimed her leave and the silver queen took this as a good opportunity to return to the den and rest. It would not be long now before her pups arrived and sleep would be hard to earn. Make the most of it while she still could. 

"It has been nice meeting you Freya, and we shall for sure speak again soon," Aspen spoke smiling. "It is time for me to return to the tunnels and nap some more I think," she added with a chuckle before dipping her head in farewell and turning tail back towards the tunnels knowing that Shalon would follow her, the duchess that she was. 

Last from me :D