Great Divide
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Blaise

Jace had woke with the dawn as per usual, and now that it was closer to mid-afternoon and all his responsibilities were seen too, he decided to do some exploring. He remembered to not go to near the Vale and he stayed in neutral ground, but he knew he probably would still not handle it well if a vale wolf was to come near him. He was bias though having never met one or knowing why they were fighting, he still chose to not like them based on his pack mates attitudes. Perhaps that was wrong and a little prejudice, but he was still young and naive in a manner of speaking.

He looped easily his long legs eating up the ground easily as he headed towards the lower arrow lake. maybe he would do some fishing or just sight see. Who really knew, but he was enjoying his run.
7 Posts
Ooc — Sarah

It was a beautiful afternoon, one of the new season's warmest. Though the thought of leaving the Vale so soon after her arrival was a uneasy one, Blaise needed to gather plants for her wounded pack mates. The best of these grew near water, and the lake provided her the best chance of finding what she needed.

The gray wolfess descended to the lake shore, and here it was warmer still, the sun sparkling on the surface in golden gems of light. She walked along the pebbled beach, ears cupping to the gentle rush of small waves lapping the shore. There was a stretch of several lush meters with dense foliage just shy of the beach, and here she paused, approaching the water. Lowering her maw to the surface, she took a drink of cool water, wishing to quench her thirst before her focus would fall entirely upon her search.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The sprightly youth made it to the lake and was momentarly stopped as he noticed that there was another wolf already there. Unsure who she was or what faction she was from he approached her warily. He chuffed at her to let her know he was near, but he kept his body language neutral yet on guard. He wondered briefly if she were from the vale and if so he would have to by loyalty at least growl at her.

He titled his ears forward and blue eyes looked over the female before him. She was small and slender a body built for running he supposed. her colors were odd rather than a solid color her fur swirled with three different colors.
7 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Blaise had just lifted her snout from the water when the deep low bark sounded. Startled, she turned on the spot, and inhaled sharply as her gaze fell upon the shadowy creature who stood before her. It may have been a phantom, the ghost of her brother with his pitch black coat and piercing blue eyes.

But it was not Haven. It was a stranger, a male much taller and larger than herself. Instinctively aware that with his size he was an inherent danger, Blaise lowered her ears and posture, sapphire eyes watching him warily. She knew of the troubles between the Vale and one of its neighbors, and she feared that he might belong to the enemy pack.

Hello, she spoke gently, her voice carrying a note of uncertainty. I am Blaise, of Northstar Vale. Who are you?
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace wondered at her inhale of breath. he knew he was large, but he didn't think that he was that large and though he may have been large. He would no sooner hurt someone than he would hurt himself, unless it was absolutely warranted.

A small growl came from at the mention of the vale, but he soon quieted it as he noticed the poor girl was scared enough already and even though his pack had issues with them, he did not. This was neutral ground and he had a right to be there as did she. He dipped his head and spoke quietly "I apologize for frightening you. I am Jace from the Creek. He waited for her reaction would she run away, would she attack him, would she become even more frightened or would she be okay and could they have a civil conversation.
7 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
In the short moments before the male spoke, Blaise held her breath. These were neutral lands, but that did necessarily not mean a spiteful member of the Creek would refrain from attacking her.

However, his speech contained an apology, and Blaise relaxed her breath along with the tension in her body. Ironically, the raven-furred brute was a Creek wolf, but there was aggression neither in his words nor body language. Relieved, the gray Xi offered a small smile to go with her response.

It's all right, said Blaise kindly. You did nothing to frighten me, Jace. I just thought... I thought you were someone else. No other explanation was needed. The loss of her brother was still close to her heart and Blaise preferred not to discuss it. She hoped he would not ask.

Do you know anything about the troubles between our packs? she wondered, curious as well as concerned, and wishing to change the subject.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shifted realizing that his height and girth was probably worrying to the smaller female he sat down and curled his tail over his paws so that she did not have to be tense and wary.

He licked his muzzle for a moment as he thought of what to say. "yes I know a little of it. From what I understand, some of your pack mate's tried to hunt on our lands this winter and it did not go well with Fox my alpha and Jinx my beta. He did not know much else than that, he did not know that Xinuata had come to apologize and try to make amends and fox had sent her on her way.

"Does that sound right? or did you hear differently? I heard second hand what had happened.
Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it cries for a love it will never touch
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky awoke by the creek and caught a few fish. She then went out to a lake nearby. Since it was really sunny she wanted to cool off a little with cool lake water. When she came to the lake she saw on wolf she saw from her pack and the other she did not know who she was.

Sky barked lowly to let them know she was there. She had no intent on startling the two, just to let them know who was there. She approached them carefully."Hello?" she said. Curious to be one with their conversation she joined in right after a sip of cool water.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
BLaise is absent so we can just do this thread with you adn I if you like :D

Jace heard a soft voice speaking and he looked up noticing the scent of Fox on tghe she wolf pelt. Hi I'm jace. Well met. You are new to my pack yes? He shifted his weight and looked her over studying her as he stood waiting for her reply.

She was grey adn white with blue eyes much like his own. Though his inky pelt was a distinct contrast to her's.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it cries for a love it will never touch
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Quote:sorry for the qoute thing i'm new and dont know how to do that thing and yea we can talk to each other for now.

"Yes I'm new here to SC I'm Sky by the way" Sky looked at Jace studying him and noticing our eyes where almost the same the same did he. His coat was much much darker than hers, but she didnt mind much. She just hoped that he wouldnt think she was weird for having a swirl and three dots by her eye.

Sky noticed he seemed to have kind of a rough/tough voice and hers was a little high but mostly low. She thought he's probably a little younger that I am since he looks really young. She looked around."This pace isn't really close to the pack."and she waited for a reply.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Glad to meet you Sky. He tilted his large black head and smiled at her kindly. He hadn't noticed her eye at first, but he did now. He was infinitely curious about it, but being the youth that he was he refused to ask such personal questions. It was not nice nor was it mannerly.

Yes it is pretty far from the beaten path. I felt like stretching my legs. he looked pointedly down at his long legs with a small smile at her. he was unsure why he felt like teasing, he usually didn't. He was most of the time a serious stoic youth. She was probably older than him, he was still young by all rights.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky didnt notice his long legs before but she didnt really care about that since character is better than apearance. She could now feel him notice the swirl. She kinda felt like laughing loudly to fill the silence or even howling. She felt it was a little bit strange or awkward. She started to talk a little more to fill the silence.Heh I'm a blabber mouth arent I?""Awkward silence" She started to chuckle really quietly. She started to feel hot from to sun."Wanna take a dip?" Sky felt like a fool. She just wanted to go back to the creek she found before and howl her embarassment out.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Serious question how do you get pretty colors for your words? I'm terrible at coding and I apologize for Jace he is an awkward awkward boy lol

Jace laughed his laugh a deep husky sound gravely even. He did not laugh often. You are not awkward Sky it is me. I have not been around many wolves before this pack I stick to myself mostly. I apologize for making you uncomfortable. He found he felt rather carefree and this was not normal for the dark youth. Normally serious he found this change a bit odd. Perhaps the last few days were weighing on him. (i'm going to move this to current timeline so) He hadn't slept much since the battle at the borders.

He smiled a crooked smile boyish yet open and said quietly Sure do you like to fish? Or do you just want to swim? He waited with wide blue eyes for her to answer.
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Quote:i'll explain later

"I'm a good fisher, but then again its kinda hot out here. You pick." Sky was a good fisher. She hadn't noticed the wolf looked sleep deprived. Sky had been in almost perfect condition the whole time and had never known there was a fight. she just stared at the black wolf trying to see if everything was alright. She stared into his soul looking for what was wrong. She then got what she was looking for. There was a fight and she never knew about it. Fox never told her and no one in her pack didn't even mention it. Then Sky started to rage on the inside. She flared. She felt betrayed. She just waited fr Jace's reply without showing emotion.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace smiled "I'm a good fisher too. Though I think today I just want to soak in the water after the battle at the borders i'm tired. He did not know she didn't know he wasn't even certain she had been part of the pack as of yet when it had happened. He just assumed she knew as it was a big thing. Though if he was honest with himself there weren't many that were talking about it. The pain was still fresh for many of them, having lost Bones to the tortugan wolves.

He motioned for her to lead since it was her idea, he thought perhaps she already had a spot in mind that she wanted to go.
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky was suprised that Jace didnt want to lead. She was always told to do something by males other that Fox. She padded into the water unsure where to go. Then she found a nice place where the water was clear and you could easily go back to shore. Sky swam strait there. She enjoyed the feeling of nice lake water on her back. She looked down at the sand below the cristalized water and saw a few shells and a fish. She kinda wanted to snatch the fish since she had ate them mostly in her entire life, but she didnt want to be disrespectful and have blood all over her face and look starved.

Sky dove under the water and grabed a few shells. She set them on shore and swam back.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was a wolf who liked to be as fair as he could that including letting a female take the lead just as much as he would. he followed sky into the water and a sigh of pleasure came to his lips as the cool water touched his itchy and raw wound. He paddled around a bit dunking himself under and splashing sky slightly just to play.

He sniffed at the sea shells. "Those are pretty you could use them to line your den, my mother used to do that.
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky smiled "I had an idea on what to do with them. Its a surprise and you know what I'll give it to you." Sky had thought of the perfect idea on what to make them into. Sky had once learned how to use vines and make holes into things to make something to wear around the neck or even the paw/leg. She never knew what to call them though. Sky had her night already planned.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A surprise for me I look forward to it. I have not had many in a while. So tell me Sky What brings you to the Creek? He crawled out of the water but kept his front paws and shoulder in the shallows his back half laying on the ground. He was tired and the water and swimming made it worse. He wanted to be able to pay attention to the pretty she wolf in front of him and besides he would protect her now too as she was his pack mate and hopefully a friend in time.
79 Posts
Ooc — Emina
Sky thought about the question as she came out of the water and shook the water off her coat."I live around here by a creek and I one day thought I need some wolves to have as friends and to have a mate maybe one day."Sky knew that was about the best reason she had when she joined. She also laid down next to Jace soaking in the sunshine. She then realized she was super sleepy. She fell half asleep next to Jace on the lake shore.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened to her words, and before he could answer she was napping beside me. Smiling softly his sister used to do that sometimes he laid his head on his paws, but kept his eyes open he'd keep an eye on her until she woke up. Didn't want anyone to bother her always the protector jace was.
This is my last post for this one I'll get this archive ;D Thanks for the thread.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »