Bramblepoint Stars shinning in your eyes
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
All Welcome 
While she knew it wasn't the best idea to head out after her recent accident she found herself just feeling as though she had to go out and get some fresh air.  Take a nice walk... well that walk had turned into a trek.  As she entered the forest she began to notice that this was the farthest that she had ever gone before on her own.  So while she felt accomplished in a way she found herself feeling a little more vulnerable in her current condition.  No tail to use.  While it wasn't like she had lost a leg or a nose or an eye or an ear it still affected her.  For instance she could no longer tuck her tail like a proper subordinate, nor could she flag it.  It would also never wag again.  All those parts of her life were gone for good.

Odette slowly slunk down, thinking.

Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Hope you don't mind :3

Dainty paws manoeuvred their way carefully along the forest floors; though not careful enough as leathery pads had already been poked and prodded by sharp thorns that scattered the ground from the fruit bushes that dotted the terrain. A small yelp could be heard every now and then as Amari occasionally put her paws amongst the pesky thorns, an aggravated growl following soon after as she attempted to pull them from her pads with her mouth, gently using her teeth to remove them. An aching throbbing sensation began to pulsate through one of her front paws, as she spat out part of the plant to the leaf and moss caped ground.

A groan fell from her mouth as she peered around the forest briefly, cerulean eyes shimmering in the dense light that manage to pierce through the entangled mess of branches high above; it seemed as if she had been travelling for days (in which she had) and Amari needed a safe place to rest her weary self for the moment.

Taking ginger steps, Amari soon found herself in the presence of another. Her cerulean eyes peering toward the female as she lay upon the ground, seeming to be deep in thought by the looks of things. Amari tilted her head some in curiosity as she began to make her way in the other's direction; allowing a small, friendly chuff to escape her as she approached the female slowly.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
At the sound of a chuff she stood, turning to face a gorgeous white furred female with beautiful cerulean blue eyes.  For a moment Odie was silent, just observign the other unsure of what to do.  So her gaurd rose up and so did alertness, but she did not cower as she usually would have for various reasons, yet neither did she herself approach the other, she just stood still where she was.  Rooted to the ground, her tail hanging limply behind her.

"Hello."  She called out to the other with a little bit of friendliness in her tone, still there was a look of wariness there too, shinning in her eyes.  While this wolf seemed friendly now, you could never be sure with strangers.  They could have any kind of character, you just didn't know until you truelly got to know them.

41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari paused in her approach as she watched the other suddenly rise onto all fours, the lone female now becoming unsure whether she should take that extra step forward. White ears twitched a top her small head as she listened to the gentle rustling of the leaves, the looming canopy allowing scattered beams of light through their entangled mess above them. The she wolf wasn't overly good at reading others, though she knew this female was wary of her. Who could blame her in a worl like this? Amari certainly didn't.

Head jerked some at the sudden sound of a voice, an unexpected greeting from the other. With that cerulean eyes watched the other female momentarily, still not make that extra step forward. ”Hello.” She replied in a soft voice, tail swaying nervously behind her as she conitnued, ”I'm just looking for somewhere to rest, I mean you no harm.” The white she wolf thinking it best the get that across and out the way to the brown and white female before her as they stood at an almost awkward stand off. At least to Amari that's how it felt.
Listen to me now
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The female before her appeared to be nervous, assuring her that she meant no harm.  While this made Odie want to tone down a little on her gaurd, she didn't, just for precautions.  Her green eyes began to survey the other before her, taking in the female's profile.

"Who are you?"  She asked the other, eyeing her warily.  "Are you from around here?"  She continued, still not moving.  After that though she was silent, as she awaited a response from the snowy white female who stood before her.
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
White rounded ears flicked back against her head as the other asked who she was, the female's paw toying at the grass nervously as she lowered her head before replying softly, ”I'm... Amari” Her words were almost quiet as the white female pulled her gaze away from the other as she looked to the ground meekly, ”Nothing but a lone wolf...” Amari looked back to the brown female and continued, ”...looking for a place to rest, I guess?” For it was the truth. Amari had been travelling persistently and now her body ached from the long, aimless journey. Her paw stopped playing with the grass beneath her as she peered back to the green eyed she-wolf she had unintentionally disturbed.

The other female's question only just registered in Amari's mind, the petite female giving her head a shake to the side, ”No, I'm not.” A sigh escaping her grey and white muzzle as she decided to lower herself to a sit, ”Most of these lands are unknown to me..” Amari offering the cautious female an unsure, yet friendly smile of sorts, she asked curiously, ”Do you live in this area?” Her head tilting to the side in a curious fashion as blue eyes remained looking at the other female.
Listen to me now
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
The wolf... Amari didn't seem like too much of a threat to Odie the more they spoke, but still she kept her gaurd up along with alertness.  She guessed that Amari must've just entered the Teekon Wilderness, due to what she had said.

"I'm Odette."  She replied quietly in turn, beginning to feel more and more awkward in the situation she was currently in.  More and more she found herself ready to turn and head back to the Fen.  Yet if she turned Amari could see the weakness that was her tail.  So she would therefor probably wait for Amari to leave first when she felt fit.
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari gave a polite dip of her head as the other offered her her name, a friendly smile making its way across her white and gray muzzle as she replied, ”It's nice to meet you, Odette.” The white and gray female slowly lowering herself down to lay carefully on the floor, tail curling around her hind quarters as Amari gradually made herself comfortable upon the ground, ”I hope you don't mind me resting here for a moment?” She tilted her head to the side with a questionable look across her face, ears pivoting atop her head as she listened to the birds singing their songs in the treetops.

”I hope I'm not intruding or anything?” Amari watching the Odette for the moment, the young she wolf waiting for the other female to either ask her to leave or allow her to rest, ”I mean, I can leave if you wanted to be alone?” Cerulean eyes shimmered in the dense light as she peered around, briefly searching the terrain before looking back to Odette.
Listen to me now
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Perhaps if she backed away slowly from Amari, maybe not even slowly.  Maybe then the snow white female would not notice and she could make her leave that way and then turn once out of view to dash back to the Fen.  She gave a polite shake of her head.  "No no, you weren't intruding... in fact I was just about to leave."  With that she slowly began to back away from the female and then once out of view finished her exit by trotting back towards the Fen.

As she went back she wondered why Amari had come to Teekon.  It was just a simple question that she easily could've asked while still in the others presence, but still it at least gave her something to think about now as she made her way back home.

Last from me.  Thanks for the thread! :)
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari gave a slight tilt of her head as she watched the female shake her head and then explain that she was of no intrusion and that she was infant taking her leave. Cerulean eyes gleamed in the dense light as she watched the female back away slowly, gradually making her leave and disappearing from view. Slightly puzzled, Amari stared ahead to were Odette had made her exit.

Allowing a small sigh to escape her white and gray muzzle, the young she-wolf lowered her head down to her outstretched paws, ears pivoted a top her little head as she listened to the sound around her. Had Amari done something wrong? Was she too friendly? The gray and white female gave a small shrug of her shoulders, eyes gradually closing as she took this opportunity to rest.
Listen to me now