Golden Glade Proverbs 22:6
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
All Welcome 
All welcome, but maybe @Sylvas Streiter? :)
If I'm going to be here for a while, I'd better get comfortable.
The gang hadn't been in the Court for long, though Eden knew that the first day was only the first of many. It only made sense then that she would search for a good place to dig out a den. She was trying her best to stay focused on her search, but a newfound set of dizzy spells made it a bit harder than she figured it ought to have been. She sat down, figuring it couldn't hurt to take a quick break, and called for Sylvas, though even sitting up proved to be too much. She quickly adjusted herself in a lying position, as to curb the - also new - nausea.
Eden wasn't a fan of jumping to conclusions, and she surely wasn't a fan of dissappointment, so she passed it off as side effects from missing a few meals while she waited for her mate to appear. She wanted to talk to him, learn more about who he was, seeing as they hadn't had much time before to really talk to one another. It was also apparent that it couldn't hurt to make a few friends in her new home, so she made sure to adjust herself again to a more welcoming angle in case a packmate happened to walk by.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha had heard rumors of three new members. So she sought them out, hoping to run into run. And that she did. She chuffed a greeting, making her presence aware. Even though she had called for someone else. Her belly was swollen now, as the puppies would be soon.

"You must be one of the new members. I am Heartha. What's your name?" she asked, getting straight to the point. If the one she called for came, she would excuse herself.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The brute had been walking around, getting to terms with his new home, at least venturing the areas that were allowed to recent newcomers. It was a beautiful place and Sylvas couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort here, having spent most of his time a lone in the wilderness, he found the thought of all this to be rather welcoming. The thought of being a father and becoming part of a pack growing on him. Of course it was all so sudden, but for some reason he didn't mind. Maybe because he felt he had a sense of purpose now? Yes, maybe that was it.

Ears arched at the sudden sound of Eden's song, her call causing the brute's head to snap in the direction it came from. She was calling him and with that his paws automatically began to move in a swift jog, the male making hast as he approached the direction she had called. It didn't take long before the resting form of his mate came to eyes view, along with another.

A sense of worry came over him as he watched her repositioned herself to a sit, the male gradually coming up the her side, ”Is everything alright?” his tone full of worry as he looked her over, nose giving her a gentle nudge to the cheek before he peered over the other, more pregnant female, "M'lady" he said as he bowed his head some.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden forced a short grin to the female before stating her own name and quietly urging Sylvas to come closer. She was open to getting to know them each, though in the wake of her mate's arrival she figured he would take precedence. I just wanted to...talk. There's a lot we need to discuss. She whispered to Sylvas. She forced herself to stand and whined to him, continuin to try and wlak off the nausea.
She peered over her shoulder to Heartha and apologized for the inconvenience. I'm sorry, I would love to learn more about you, but for now I have things to discuss with my mate.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha dipped her head respectfully. "Of course. I'll leave you two to yourselves." She offered a small smile, and headed off. Seeing those two, it woke only a little urge for a mate of her own. But that was something she buried deep for a long time. 

"Just call for me anytime." She then turned away and headed off.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Streiter gave another bow of his head toward the other female, offering her a friendly smile as she spoke to her mate once more. It was nice how friendly the wolves here were, for it only made him feel more at home here in the pack. Maybe they had found the best place to raise their future pups? A proper family unit. Watching as she too her leave, Streiter gave her another bow of his head and then turned to look at Eden, having previously heard her gentle whispers in his ear.

”You called?” He smiled softly, ”Is everything okay?” his voice was smooth as he gave her another gentle nudge with his nose. The brute gradually lowering himself to sit beside her, his brown and grey fur mingling with her own light grey pelt as he watched her with a worrisome gaze.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden thought about taking the opprotunity to complain to him about her aches and pains, but she didn't want to get ahead of herself with assumptions just yet. Instead, she settled on simple conversation. She whined as he nudged her, then reciprocated the affection, before beginning to walk and expecting him to follow. I just...I feel like we should get to know each other better. We've done a lot together in the past few days, but thinking about it, all I really know about you is your name. And we could have a family soon. Don't you think we should know a bit more about each other? She laughed at the thought of having a family of her own. It was something she'd dreamed of, but in that moment she realized all that glitters isn't gold.
I can start if you'd like, she said before sucking in a deep breath, I'm Eden. Eden Jayne Olivier, born to Kylus and Emory Olivier, the alphas of my birth pack. I came here, to the wilds, after my parents were...overthrown. It's nice to meet you. She giggled and winked at her mate, hoping he would follow the same rythym, and they could, for once, have a normal conversation with one another.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The brute's ears flicked backwards at her whine, his head lowering some as she returned the affectionate nudge. He wasn't sure on how to act, for affection wasn't really one of his strong points. Though the young male was determined to try.

Streiter watched as she began to walk, his paws instinctively following her as he strolled casually at her side. Her words were true and the male couldn't help but give a nod of his head in response, ”I do agree with you.” He offered her a smile as she laughed, the male looking down momentarily as he couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty for all Eden had to endure after their first encounter.

Ears twitched as her voice sounded once more, the young male watching her as she spoke as she began telling him about herself. Amber eyes never left her form as she continued, until she had finished a brief about her past. A grin was offered as she giggled and winked at him, tail swayed behind him as he strolled with his mate, ”Well, it's a pleasure Eden.” He laughed some and returned the wink, ”I'm Sylvas, Sylvas Streiter. He peered ahead as they walked, ”I was born to Sylvak and Arkit. Though I can't actually remember my old pack lands, nor it's name.” He frowned some as he watched his paws move before glancing back to Eden, ”There's not really much to know about me, really.” He chuckled lightly, ”I can't really remember much of my family, or my two siblings. I can remember mostly being alone.” Though he wasn't alone any more.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden smiled and continued on with the conversation. It's okay that you don't remember much. You have a chance to make new memories now, right? She stopped walking with a quick flash of dizziness, but nodded it off with a soft laugh. You don't have to be alone anymore. There's us, all of us. At this point, there was no question in her mind that things had been...off for the past few days, and it wasn't hard to figure out what that meant. She yipped and jumped up, going off into a short jog.
Do you want to play a game? I bet you can't catch me, she teased, before turning and sprinting away, hoping he'd chase after for a short run of fun.
Sorry for the short response, lol. Maybe we could do a fade out with the chase:)
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
sorry with my previous post xD I was pretty tired at the time

Her words had brought a big smile to the young male's muzzle, tail wagging slowly behind him before they paused in movement. Even though Eden let out a laugh, Streiter was curious as to their sudden halt. The brute gently touching her cheek with his nose in concern, though a smile was still displayed across his lips.

Amber eyes watched as she suddenly yipped and jumped forwards playfully into a jog, his head tilting to side slightly confused until she spoke once again. Streiter couldn't help but let out a soft laugh as his tail wagged behind him. The brown and grey male pounced forward letting out a hearty chuckle as he gave chase after Eden.

...fade to black.