Ravenshook Cliffs false sun
34 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 

He stalked along the coast, a dark smear marring the otherwise pale, windy coastline. The rough winds pulled at his fur, tugging it in all different directions. He didn't mind until the salt saw fit to find its way into the wound on his forelimb, an ugly fresh cut that left a trail of blood wherever he went. The boar that had inflicted it had gotten away but not without its own fair share of injuries.

Gristle snarled as it stung painfully, pausing to lick at it. He thought to the strange, black-eyed woman, wondering if she was near to help him with this. He wasn't too familiar with healing, but knew all too well that such fresh wounds could quickly become fatal if left untreated.
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre took to the cliffs, the winds singing their wild song to her. it was here she sought lasher once again, wondering if he could see her this day. wondering if he knew that she had become what she had once wished. she had not seen constantine or aria since their leaving and wondered about them often, but felt sure that constantine would come and see her to let her know they had found what they had sought.

the scent of blood distracted her from her thoughts. the wind guided her toward what she searched for, and in the distance was an inkblot of many shades. the wind was so fierce it caused her vision to smear and blur, causing the wolf ahead to appear misshapen. but the closer the regal white witch came to the other, the clearer he became.

her emerald eyes flashed brightly as she caught sight of the wound. you are hurt! deirdre breathed anxiously, and though the words were but a feather on the wind, the gusts carried the words clearly. ...i can help you, if you wish it, she offered to him, peering at him shyly beneath her thick lashes. the man was intimidating in girth, and yet it was not this that caused her to feal frightened but rather his rejection of her offer.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
34 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Soft words fell upon his ears above the raging winds and the brute turned to look to where they had come from. This white wolf was not the particular one he was hoping for but he regarded her all the same. A long-legged young female, pretty in a way, though seemed too...pure for his taste. He preferred them a bit heftier. His thoughts drifted to Wednesday before her proposition attracted his full attention, dark eyes set on the girl as she walked forward.

He grunted, looking down to the blood trickling from his leg. "Do what?" he questioned with a wrinkle of his brow. He wasn't so stubborn that he would refuse help but was still wary all the same. He paused, taking in her scent and frowning again — it was so familiar.
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
the man might be deemed unattractive by any who looked upon him, but what she looked upon was not, to her, so hideous at all; his eyes were darker than ochre, and captivated her, and his size could be likened to her beloved titan, skellige. i am a healer, she informed, i would help you with your wound. i ask for nothing in turn, she simply could not turn her cheek to a wolf in need!
34 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Her explanation was met with only a flick of his ear as he stared dumbly. Luck was with him today, it seemed. He glanced down at his leg again, wincing as the wind stung it some more. It was a toss up, allowing a stranger to tend to it, or leave it be and hope for the best. The threat of infection weighed on him heavily, however, so Gristle gave a hesitant nod before moving closer to the pale wolf.

"Try anything and I'll kill you," he grunted with a glance at the younger girl, before he sniffed again. The scent of pine and dry salt...where had he smelt that before?
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
his words were answered with a sharp look from her emerald eyes that brooked no rejoinder: i must try something, or it will be you who might die! for she did not understand that he thought she might harm him, which was not at all her way. that others might did not occur to the girl who was still terribly naive, and yet had gained an infinite amount of wisdom these past months. she sighed wearily, as she gestured to her side. come with me--i have no herbs, here. i will heal you, and you may rest your head upon the soil of donnelaith for a time until you feel well again.
34 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Her eyes flashed with concern and Gristle faltered for a second, confused by the words of the other. He had accepted her help, no? He did not understand the fact that she had misinterpreted his words, and almost snapped his jaws in frustration at the young girl. That was before she extended a generous offer. Immediately, Gristle's ears perked and he stared as the girl beckoned him forward. Slowly, he limped his way over to her obediently. "Donn..." he tried though could not prounce the strange word, so instead he asked his usual question. "Food?"