Golden Glade caregiver #1.4
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Read Only 
She'd come with pure intentions. Eden not only intended to ask about her input on herbal watch with Aspen, but also to check on how she was fairing this late in her pregnancy. As she stood and scanned the area for Heartha, she wondered which trade she might pursue. The idea of being a midwife was attractive, but being a sitter seemed slightly more so. Regardless of decisions she would make when the time came, there were duties she had now. She tossed her head back and let out a short call for Heartha's presence.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Just a few more days. That much Heartha knew. She would be giving birth in a few more days, so she decided to stay in or near the tunnels at all times. So when a call went out for her, she moved to the entrance of the tunnels and retured it with a call of her own, alerting the caller to her current state.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden was unsure of her next move. She technically wasn't allowed into the tunnels - or near them, for that matter, but she'd been called by Heartha. After a moment of internal debate, she went ahead. After all, she was Heartha's midwife, and Alder was trusting her near the tunnels with Aspen's litter, so why would this be any different? 
She padded along until Heartha came into sight. How are we doing? Everything good? It was clear how heavy the load had become, and Eden couldn't help but think about what she would do once her own pregnancy reached that point. I came to ask you something, actually. Alder wanted me to get your blessing before attending to Aspen. I wanted to check in on her, make sure her milk flow was regular. What do you think?
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha shrugged. "It's going okay, I guess. A few kicks here and there." She glanced back at her own bulging stomach. "They'll be here soon. Have you been preparing?" She hoped so. She was putting a lot trust and  perhaps the fate of her own pups in Eden. But she had high hopes for her trainee. She had already demonstrated in listening to her lesson and helping in Aspen's labor. 

"Of course you can. I don't think I'm in too good a shape to care for her, with mine due so soon. Do not forget to take in some borage, just in case her milk isn't doing so well." Heartha's tail swept at the ground behind her as she lay there. "I'm trusting you here, okay?"
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I know, Eden assured her, I won't let you down. With a quick smile and a bow of her head, Eden gave her final word and made her way from the tunnels, quick to check on the first mother of the pack.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha nodded her head as Eden left into the tunnels. She stayed there, eyeing her as she disappeared into there. And she could only hope Aspen was in the mood for visitors. "And I hope you don't."