Larksong Grotto Lost & Found
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai pushed forward ignoring his now aching legs. He had been on the road for almost half a day now traveling from the last place he slept set on completing his mission. All he knew about the where abouts of his sister was that she had travelled west of their home pack. He knew that because she watched as she ran after Convel and himself had chased her out. He smiled slightly at the thought. Them were the days where he could do as he pleased and make his parents proud. Ah who was he kidding he could still do anything he wanted no questions asked. 

Besides this gave him a break from his brothers authority and become self ruling for a while..he had nothing against his brother he had a lot of respect for Convel. Their pack was thriving with their latest litter of pups to Convel's mate and they were stronger than ever. Feared by all.

Onai pulled himself around a few more trees nose in the air as he picked up the scent of a pack.  Perhaps these wolves knew of Aspen's whereabouts.  He approached the borders and sat down a somewhat respectable distance away calling out for whoever was in charge here. 
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
When a stranger's call rang from borderlands, Hiram knew it could not be ignored. Despite his fatherly duties, the Cardinal departed from his grotto, leaving his newborn boys in the somewhat competent care of their mother. As he walked toward the source, he hoped that whatever this was about, it would be quick so he could get back to watch the kids. Of course, he wanted to spend every moment he could with the youngsters (especially while they were at this age).

"You rang?" Hiram spoke as approached the stranger with a swag that was both wary and confident. He kept his distance, imploring the stranger to explain himself with his unwavering gaze.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai hand't been waiting long before a dark furred wolf, much like himself came into view. The wolf was cautious but authoritative. Which meant he must be alpha. Onai neglected to submit as he had never been in a position where that was neccessary before. Instead he just nodded in greeting.

"You rang," the male spoke. Onai smiled slightly and got himself ready for what he would say. "Yes sir I did. My name is Onai Calbero. I am journeying in search of my sister Aspen Calbero. I was wondering if you happened to have seen her around here, or know of her whereabouts," he stated glancing from side to side before returning his sserious gaze to the wolf that stood in front of him.
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
"Aspen?" Hiram replied immediately with an utterance of surprise. He hadn't heard that name in a long, long time. In fact, it had nearly faded from memory along with the rest of the heathan deserters who would not accept the dominion of Raas. Yet, with Onai's reminder, the memory felt fresh.

"I have," he said without even questioning the strangers intent. Wether it be good or bad, Hiram didn't much care. After all, Aspen had sealed her fate when she left with the traitor who Hiram had considered his dear friend. "But, you've missed her by several months."
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai's ears twitched as this wolf spoke of his knowledge of his sister. Onai finally had some sort of information, he was at least on the right track. This was the first wolf in months that showed any signs of knowing who she was. The dark furred male continued explaining that he had missed her by a few months though to which Onai frowned.

"Do you know of her where abouts? Or wolves that she may be with?" he said with a head tilt much like his sisters. If he could get other names of wolves she may be travelling with then perhaps it would make for an easier search. Find the others find her right? 

Onai's curiousity kicked in when he realized that if she had been here it meant she was part of yet another pack. What caused her too leave. Was she kicked out much like he had done to her when they were younger? "How come she's not here anymore? If you don't mind my asking," he stated remaining ever respectful. A wolf with information was the last wolf he wanted to piss off.