Ravensblood Forest the storm is growing deadly
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Cam becus these two are cute as hell. @Arturo to perhaps spy on them later?

Chusi surely didn't look like a helpless little pup anymore. She was maturing quickly and was almost done growing entirely when she stretched herself out before her and her father's den. She had wanted to tell Cam that she was now a Fearghal and how amazing it was to have a father, and she was planning to do just that today. Waving her tail behind her she trotted happily through the forest, making sure to avoid getting red sap on her pelt to look at least presentable. When she reached a nice spot to have a conversation she lifted her head to let out a howl for her friend. She then sat down, curling her fluffy tail around her rear almost like a cat, ready to wait a while for his arrival. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
!!! <33

Cam heard Chusi's howl and didn't hesitate to go find her. So far, she was his favorite wolf in the pack. She was still very much a kid, but a kid was closer in age to a teenager than an adult. She was a very pretty girl, but of course he didn't think of her in any way like that. She was still too young to worry about relationships. She was just his little buddy, his best little buddy. He took off through the forest, just like she had he kept clear of the sap. He had to look presentable for Chusi, she always did for him.

When he arrived she was sitting, tail wrapped around her paws all regal like. It surprised him how elegant she looked, she was usually gnawing on bones and pushing him down. She looked like a proper lady, and hardly a playful pup at all. He smiled at her, wagging his tail before giving her an exaggerated bow. Good day madame Chusi. How do you do? He joked in his best proper accent, chuckling a little.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She looked up to see just what she saw every day - leafs peacefully twirling down and falling to the ground. There was no blue sky to see beyond the treetops, and the sun was blocked too, but that did not make Chusi feel cold at all. If anything, she was burning, her blushes tingling the very fur of her cheeks. Why she was truly feeling like this was not a mystery anymore. She was deeply in love (The deepest a child's love could go) with her friend. It became apparent very soon after Arturo had taught her what love was and how one just knew what kind it was. Not only was Cam her best friend, but he was also the one she loved perhaps only a little less than Arturo. Not even Lotte had gotten the same affection from the small Fearghal, for that was sisterly love. This love was different - this love was mature and unknown, all Chusi loved.

Light footfalls of an even lighter male soon reached her ears, and they poked up in excitement. However, she kept her muzzle in the air regally, allowing him to witness just how much she had grown up before sweeping the floor clean of leafs close to her with her tail. Why- mister Cameron, what a pleas're to see ya. She played his game along, though her pronunciation was still as sloppy as ever. I'm doin' mighty nice, thank ya. How about ya? She asked, inviting him to sit with a nod of her muzzle.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Chusi did look a lot more grown up, even from since the last time he'd seen her. Her dark silky fur framed her body well, and he knew she'd be a beautiful woman once fully grown. But still he hadn't quite caught on with her whole huge crush thing. Cam was a bad flirt, he was slow when it came to girls. His run in with the strange female Chip had been pure chance and he'd never expected some random girl would ask him to have sex with her. He hadn't turned her down, but it had been a big surprise. Nope, he definitely wasn't used to being flirted with, so when Chusi made herself look all nice and pretty for him, he just assumed it was some thing she liked to do.

Besides, she was just his friend right? His feelings for her were strictly friendly, so far at least. She was his little buddy, his first real friend in Teekon. He was completely oblivious to what their relationship was to her. She added to his game, causing a huge smile to lighten his features. It was odd to hear someone say his full first name - his whole life he'd been Cam. Cameron just sounded so formal. I am doing impeccable madame. Is there a reason you called, or... He trailed off, remembering something that brought a gasp to his lips. My lesson? You promised me you'd teach me how ta' fight remember? He hadn't forgotten that idea, and he had been looking forwards to a nice playful spar.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps a time for @Arturo to come in? :))))

Chusi did not enjoy looking pretty for just anyone - she needed to be proper and clean for Arturo and Teaghlaigh, but she was a special kind of pretty around Cam. She knew exactly what type of love she was feeling, though what to do with it was something she had yet to learn. And Arturo didn't seem like the romantic type. Perhaps her big sister knew what to do, but for now she stood alone - something she kind of liked. When Cam did not sit with her, she rose to all fours swiftly and gracefully. She giggled softly. Madame sounded funny - not something for a warrior at all. Wait, did that mean he saw her as more than just a warrior? As a girl now, a woman? 

She was sure she had a reason before, but the time spent staring at him had taken that away in the blink of an eye. Why had she called indeed... Ya- Ya're lesson! O' course! She let out excited, internally sighing that she did not have to look like an idiot. I thought, now tha' I'm a bit biggah, maybe we could have some r'l, fair trainin' She lied, though she kept smiling and never took her eyes off of Cam and his cute freckles. She was seeking eye-contact, just any hint that he liked her the way she liked him.

A tiny smirk played on her lips. Her lessons shouldn't be free - should they? I only ask for one thang in return; She added mysteriously, moving a little closer to Cam, hopefully her eyes locking with his. She stopped moving when their muzzles almost touched. A kiss. It was the only way of showing affection she knew of - she had given kisses to Lotte, and she loved her too in another way.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
*crashes party*

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo didn't know what was going on. He hadn't meant to eavesdrop. He had never truly deigned to keep tabs on Chusi within Ravensblood for it was his own territory. No one was going to harm a hair on her head right under his nose and if they did well they knew the consequences. He needn't threaten them. The gangster just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Or perhaps, instead, the right place at the wrong time. His steps froze as he caught his daughter's suggestive words. A simple enough request: a kiss. Innocent. But it was enough to send up alarm bells in the gangster's head and without preamble he made his way to where he'd heard her voice.

A break in the trees showed him that Chusi was close to Cam, close enough that there muzzles could touch. Cam was an adult — not some child and for reasons that were unexplained and (not to mention) entirely hypocritical considering he shrugged through the underbrush a flash of teeth and snarl tearing from his muzzle to accompany the bristle of his hackles. The difference was Chusi was his daughter and any man that wanted to court her needed his permission. Arturo was an old fashioned man and didn't care whether any of her suitors were or not. They would seek his permission. End of story.

“What is going on here?” He demanded of them, fierce eyes sliding from both of them, expecting an answer. Chusi was too young to be kissing boys, and Cam ...Cam was too old for her. At least, for the time being. He had expected them to jump apart at his intrusion but if they didn't he was prepared to push himself between them to get the point across that he wasn't having any of it. Arturo gave Chusi everything she wanted and would continue to do so. Except for this. This he would not back down from. It was the same rules he'd held for Cearney and Devin and though Chusi might find herself upset in the moment his eldest daughters did not hate him for his rules (at least, not anymore) and he was soothed that by the assumption that Chusi wouldn't either (hopefully).
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Cameron smiled at Chusi when she confirmed that he was there for a lesson, he stood, ready to spar, tail wagging behind him. Well alright then! He said, excited to begin. But then Chusi stopped him to speak, and she had a price? What? What could his little buddy possibly want in return? He hadn't taken her for the deal maker type, that was him! Suddenly she was practically right on top of him, her muzzle right by his. She locked eyes with him, and Cam realized what this was. His eyes widened, fearful and flustered. What if Arturo saw them!

What! I uhhh... He stumbled back away from the girl, looking around wildly. Ch-Chusi I can't kiss you! He exclaimed, just as a voice sounded from behind him sending Cam into the air. He whirled around to face Arturo, who looked pretty pissed. Shit! He thought, stepping away from the Ceannasach nervously. I- I didn't kiss her I swear! He said quickly, voice cracking all over the place. He bowed his head submissively to Arturo just to show respect, and prayed he wouldn't be punished.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She was glad that Cam was just as excited for their sudden, unplanned lesson and it showed. Her grin was almost from ear to ear, though something else hid behind the surface. A kiss was not a big request, yet it had sent her heart aflutter. She awaited his reactions, butterflies tickling her insides pleasantly, until he seemed... Startled? She frowned in return, her smile wavering and her eyes losing the excited spark they had held before. He did not want to kiss her? Or was it really just because he couldn't? Before she could question, a familiar shape and voice reached them, and Chusi froze in place. Fuck.

She turned to her father, startled and ashamed. Why she was ashamed, she did not know, but it just felt so awkward. What if Arturo realized that she loved Cam different from how she loved him? Was this against the rules that had been silently applied to everything? Dad! - I- I... She stuttered just before Cam almost shouted that he had not kissed her. Well, so much was obvious. He almost looked like a scared pup like this - kind of cute, yet the reason why he was acting this way was unknown to the girl. Why could Cam not kiss her? Lotte had done it. 

I just wanted to train 'im! Y'know, for a lil' somethin' I've wanted for a long time... She admitted softly, gaze finding it's way to a peculiar, red leaf on the ground. Because of ya explanation, I finally knew wha' I feel for Cam...
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
They jumped apart as if he were a ghost that had materialized before their eyes. Cam took nervous steps back and Arturo's lips curled back from his teeth to expose them in a silent threat as Cam practically shouted that he hadn't kissed her, his voice cracking. He lowered into a submissive posture which kept Arturo from bearing down upon him, though the desire to snap his teeth around the young adult's muzzle just to make his point was a strong one. With a low growl he turned his attention to Chusi who stuttered and then explained. Train him? What the fuck did that mean? Before he could let the words utter from his muzzle she cleared away his confusion with her next words. She thought she was in love with Cam. That was so much worse. “Christ, Chusi,” If Arturo would have hands he might have put them to his eyes to cover them for a few seconds in frustration. As it was, he rolled his head, inhaling deeply and letting it out hard to keep his composure. It wasn't her fault, he reminded himself. Well that part about training Cam to kiss her certainly was her fault and he planned on rectifying that before it became a problem. Yet her belief that her little crush was love wasn't her fault. It wasn't even Cam's fault. It was Arturo's own. “That isn't...” He struggled to find words. For as articulate as the gangster was he'd never been faced with this problem before. Cearney and Devin had never shown much interest in boy's as to which Arturo realized he'd been real lucky. He wished — not for the first time, mind — that Lotte was here. Perhaps she would have been able to help him explain in a way better understood by Chusi.

“Chusi, trust me, there will be many other boys after Cam that will catch your interest,” She was too young to be in love for real. She was still a child and her “romantic” interests would be fleeting. “No offense,” He offered to Cam, gaze sliding to the young man for a moment before it flitted back to Chusi. “That doesn't mean you're in love with all of them.” He sighed, “nevertheless,” He drew in a breath and repeated for good measure, nevertheless you're still a child and he is a man.” There was no way in hell Arturo was going to approve any relationship between them until Chusi herself hit the adult ranks. “Did you even ask him how he felt about you?” Arturo asked her sternly. So far, from what he could tell, it all seemed to be very much one sided and loathe as he was to admit it as she was his daughter, it seemed that it all stemmed from Chusi. “And what exactly do you mean by train him?” While he was demanding answers from her he also sought a clarification on that as well, wondering if it was Cam he had to protect from Chusi as opposed to the other way around.

"Let's go Chusi." He told her, giving her a stern glare as he led the way, listening to her explain herself as he prepared himself to play 'bad cop' parent for one of the first times in a long time.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean