Sun Mote Copse Daffodil
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
Another border. Honey didn't know what roamed behind it, nor did it matter much at this point. She was in too much danger alone, and she would settle wherever she could to survive. She cocked back her head and called for the superiors of the land, hoping to get an immediate response. With tensions on the rise and hormonal changes creeping up quickly, Honey needed somewhere to go, and the sooner, the better.
Should she be turned down, there was always the Grotto, but Honey had to be sure what she was getting herself into before settling somewhere she'd never been. Time was running out, and she knew it, but it didn't stop her from questioning her surroundings.
· republic of auros ·
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
with cubs in the near future, eshamun knew that their numbers must grow if the children were to live. she expected that molech would demand all of asherah's brood as sacrifice, but that remained to be seen. the scent of a stranger floated to the canaanite; eshamun loped toward it with confidence lacing her strides, eyes bright with curiosity as she beheld the pale cream pelt of a large she-wolf.

"hello," she murmured with her characteristic familiarity, yet wariness had set into the ekar-aji's senses, for the wolves of this land remained largely a mystery unto her.

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
H-hi, Honey responded, No, no I'm sorry. I meant, hello, I'm Honey. I...I'm looking for a pack. She tried to keep her nervous demeanor in check, but in truth, her heart was racing, pounding in her ears. She had no skills to speak of (yet) and she could pose a danger with her heat. Hopefully, the small, red woman could sympathize, though Honey doubted her chances.
· republic of auros ·
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
"there is one here," eshamun offered, settling on her haunches before the other wolfess. she seemed quite distressed, and the viridian eyes of the ekar-aji shone with affectionate worry. "what troubles you?" she inquired, extending her muzzle in a show of goodwill. with their numbers low beneath the encroachment of winter, it would do well to invite any joiners into the malkaria's fold.

65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Well I...I'm in heat and I need a place to go. Honey was embarrassed by the truth, but she tried not to let it show. She could do without further humiliation for the time being. Can I join your ranks, perhaps? I-I'm not trained but I can learn. I'm a fast-learner, I swear.
· republic of auros ·
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
heat. that was the sweet scent wreathing around the girl, and eshamun understood. she did not know why the other was ashamed; it was a natural process for a female body. "i am eshamun, ekar-aji. this the land belonging to the malkaria." a small pause followed. "here we celebrate the life-making of wolves; women bring forth children to serve our god, molech. do you not wish to be pregnant?"

65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Oh, oh no I do! Honey exclaimed, though quickly composed herself afterwards I've just been taught that it's dangerous. I don't want to put anyone at risk. Her voice was low, as she hoped she hadn't jeopardized her acceptance into the pack.
· republic of auros ·
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
honey was afraid. eshamun wondered if she had been hurt; this evoked a deep feeling of sadness in the canaanite's breast. "outside a pack, to be alone and carrying children is quite dangerous, but here i encourage such. we are an encampment blessed by molech, and it is to the eight-armed one we give praise. i do not require that you worship molech, only that you respect our laws. have you any questions? and what has disturbed you so, honey?"

65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Honey smiled sheepishly. I just...I haven't had the best experiences during this time. Honey was whispering, her voice small and gentle, though she maintained eye contact. Her ears were flat against her head and her tail was low in submission, despite the fact that it was obvious she'd been approved of by the superior.
· republic of auros ·
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
eshamun lifted herself and motioned honey across the borders. it was clear she could not turn the girl away, but she wished to know more of what had happened to the child. "come," the canaanite murmured gently. "you need have no fear of me; please, speak freely."

65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
I'm gonna archive this for practicality's sake, but I can make an explanation thread tomorrow!
Honey smiled and  happily walked across the border at Eshamun's side. Things were looking up, and Honey couldn't have been happier.
· republic of auros ·