Ankyra Sound How did you think I wouldn't guess
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
The morning was colder than usual, especially since she was the only one in the communal den. Maude rolled onto her stomach, standing and stretching, her teeth bared in a yawn. As she breathed, a peculiarly familiar scent filled her senses. She felt annoyance fill her stomach as she followed the scent out of the den. A bitch was in heat.

THE BITCH was in heat.

Maude muttered to herself as she trailed after @Ondine's scent. Just what was she up to now? She should be in the tunnels, not gallavanting around, distracting the males. Wasn't she the one who constantly talked about winter, winter, winter?

Hopefully the males would be too busy outside of her range to be enticed, but she couldn't make any bets. Bain would be one option; she fancied the boy didn't she? 

Maude filled her brain with fleeting fancies, but the moment @Kjalarr 's scent, entertwined with Ondine's, hit her nose, all those thoughts were flushed away. She snarled, her pace increasing tenfold towards the increasingly stronger and stronger bitch- scent. She was going to kill her.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Made some assumptions, don't feel bad for kicking me when something's off!

Cuddled up in the sand Ondine lay, still recovering from all that had happened. She knew she had done something she could not turn around, but strangely she didn't feel bad. Kjalarr had taken good care of her, and slowly Ondine felt herself slipping away into a light slumber. If all the days of her heat were going to be this way, she had no reason to complain. The thing known as nasty by most had been one of the most amazing experiences she had ever undergone, and she hoped she had been one of Kjalarr's best too. I mean, she knew she was amazingly fabulous, but perhaps not everyone saw that. The only thought that haunted her was the one about children - if she were to carry the offspring of her alpha, what would become of them? Would they be killed?

Her dream was interrupted by some loud footsteps, paired with the sounds of a really angry wolf. Ondine was quick to get on all fours, seeing in the distance Maude's form appear, but she was too happy to even bother amusing the thing now. Yes, she had stolen Kjalarr for herself for a bit - it wasn't like Maude owned the damned man. Or was Maude planning on taking her? The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She moved closer to Kjalarr - surely he would not let such a thing happen. Hiding behinds Kjalarr's slightly bigger frame, she was preparing herself for whatever Maude had to say. Kjalarr was not his, so the argument of how she had stolen its man could be forgotten. 

What do you want? She asked, faking that she did not know what the hell Maude was doing here.
"I simply... Don't remember."
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
When they had been able to part Kjalarr remained by her, to ward off any of the other males in the pack that might feel the compulsion to stake their own claim. Though Kjalarr did not necessarily want children there was no denying that it was a very real possibility and each time during her estrus cycle he took her would only be increasing the odds but he didn't linger upon that. Out of the fact that regardless there was nothing to be done about it now and the fact that if she would come seek him he would not deny her intimacy during her cycle if she craved it. The sound of paws thundering across the sands of the beach towards them, the angry snarls that carried on the brine caused Kjalarr to rise to his paws quickly, his hackles bristling. He had a duty to protect her from enticed males now that his seed was within her and he would. To the death, if need be.

It was Maude, to his surprise. It caused his ears to slick back for a moment before they rose and his tail lashed viciously behind him. He did not understand her aggression. She was not the Alpha and therefore had no reason to be charging at them like Fenrir facing down Odinn in Ragnarok. He felt Ondine press against him, using his body as a shield between her and Maude. Kjalarr's head rose, his tail curling over his back, his lips wrinkling back from his teeth, salmon pink tongue sliding across them in a silent warning to his Beta. Stand down. He did not think that Maude had interest in taking Ondine as she considered herself female. Which would mean that her anger was meant for him but it was not her place and thus his confusion continued, wondering if Maude would even answer the blood witches' question.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Hover over the pirate slang Maude uses to see their meaning... >>'''

They were curled against each other, Ondine huddling behind Kjalarr's girth. The fact that Kjalarr was there, willingly, resting beside her, protecting her, didn't make things worse for the Beta. The only thing stopping her from leaping over Kjalarr's bulk and tearing Ondine's throat out was the Alpha's silent snarl. The wench halted suddenly, spraying sand over them. Her teeth gnashed together, and she began to pace in front of them, looking like an insane, rabid, caged wolf.

Her gaze threatened to burn a hole into Ondine's head as the witch indignantly questioned her. You brasser, bunter, crackish, fire-ship, frenchified drab-whore. She hissed, knowing that neither Ondine or Kjalarr would understand most of what she said, but the malice and disgust was still there. Had Kjalarr not been there, she would have pounced on the woman and spat these words into her face, but she resigned herself to hissing them from a distance. Wot got into ye skanky brain t' t'ink ye can touch him, let alone get your grubby cunt all over him.

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Perhaps it was a coward move to hide behind the alpha for protection, but Ondine was not known for bravery. She had a duty to protect herself now, for the possible children within her deserved to be born - and not even Maude could hurt her or her children or even Kjalarr. Ondine felt honored that Kjalarr was indeed protecting her, and she smirked softly. Too bad Maude was born a boy if it was this easy to get Kjalarr's affection and protection. Ondine was enjoying every moment of Maude's rage, even as she spat probably insulting words at her. A whore? How could that be? Whores did it with everyone, and Kjalarr had been her very first. It insulted her that Maude thought she would just steal anyone's man.

At least she stood down. Was it bad for her to hope that Kjalarr would finally understand that this bitch was fucking mental and obsessed? Nah. I can do what I want as long as it does not harm anyone. She said all proper, pressing just a little bit closer to Kjalarr. Are you physically harmed, Maude? Or is it just your "skanky brain"? She asked, being completely serious.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
A whole bunch of words that sounded like a lot of nonsense to Kjalarr were spat from Maude's mouth, at first. She obeyed his silent command, pacing before them like a caged animal. His eyes followed her movements, unable to understand where she got off being angry. He was the Alpha. Not her. Therefore what he chose to do and with whom was not her decision to make, neither was it much of Maude's concern. Her following words caused a rise of the Viking's brow, however, for while it clarified Maude's anger ...somewhat ...it left Kjalarr feeling confused and angry. Maude had no right to talk to Ondine like that, Beta or not and what Ondine and him did wasn't any of her business. “Wait a minute,” Kjalarr broke his silence, demanding to be heard from both women. “Did I miss something here?” He addressed Maude now, icy caribbean so very like his father's locking upon her. “Need I remind you, Maude, that I am the Alpha here, I can sleep with whoever I please. I, alone, have the sole right to breed. I have no mate,” If this pissed her off so bad then he probably shouldn't tell her about the stranger who might be carrying his bastard child. “I do not understand your role in this as neither Ondine nor myself have to explain ourselves to you.” He just wanted to know what the fuck was going on and why Maude felt she had the right to be mad about any of this, acting as if she were his mate that he had wrongfully cheated on.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She snarled, ready to retort to Ondine's insolence with scathing words. Harm anyone? They were no more but a loose contingent of wolves, not the strong pack they were before, and the fact that she was now going to bring in a helpless bunch of whelps... Wasn't that a good reason? She was ready with her counter, until Kjalarr stopped her in her tracks.

I... For once she was at a loss for words, stunned by his answer. I can sleep with whoever I please. Then why didn't... She stammered, unsure and frightened at the thought of revealing it so soon and at such an inopportune time. I ain't mad at ye, Kja, She clarified, her voice suddenly quiet, blinking apologetically to him alone.

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine knew very well that they were small - that they were weak and probably not capable of caring for a full litter. But that did not take away her burning desire, now did it? And Kjalarr was the only one who would ever satisfy her with these needs. Whatever was to come of this, she was ready for it. Throw the children in the fucking sea for all she cared. She did not. Never had she wanted children in the first place. Her ears flicked towards Kjalarr, but Ondine's bi-colored eyes never left Maude. Now he'd get it - finally some common sense from the alpha whom she now believed she loved. 

Indeed we don't. She agreed with Kjalarr, hiding a grin she could not control. She bit her lip, amused by the sudden display of "I'm so sorry" Maude. As if Kjalarr would just give up what he had started when he had first entered her. She moved to give Kjalarr a nuzzle to his neck, if that was okay with him. He was a good boy and had just picked the most obsessive wolves in the world to let in his pack, was all.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
His words had stopped Maude's war path. In fact, she rather appeared at a loss for words, Kjalarr realized, though the words she did settle for only served to confuse him further. He was so tired of mind games. Why in Hel's name couldn't anyone just tell him, outright, what they wanted? Subtly had never been a trait of the Viking and he supposed that left him at the clear disadvantage. “Why didn't I what, Maude?” Kjalarr spat, his irritation unbridled. “Enough of these mind games, both of you. Why are you mad at Ondine, Maude? She can't help she's in heat,” but Kjalarr was not going to say that he forced himself on her because he hadn't. She had accepted his advances and he had done what his nature encouraged him to do. He ensured the Loðrók line continued. “Your anger at her implies that she should not have accepted my advances but why. I am the Alpha.” He was the most powerful, the strongest. How Ragnar had told it he was descended of the Allfather, Odinn himself and all of his children would, too, carry the blood of the Allfather.

When Ondine moved to nuzzle his neck, right after he had finally gotten Maude calmed down, Kjalarr snapped at her, his teeth clicking together in a threat. He disapproved of her audaciousness after he had finally managed to become a peacekeeper, when he felt like he was on the brink of making a breakthrough with the pirate. Kjalarr did not appreciate Ondine undermining him like that, even if she hadn't meant it. Perhaps it had truly only been intended to be an affectionate gesture but given that he largely felt like he was missing some vital piece of information between the two of them he had his sudden doubts. “Do not instigate her ire further, Ondine,” He growled lowly to her before his eyes snapped back to Maude.

“Someone tell me what is going on between you two. Now.” He was tired of being caught in the middle of it, unaware that he was actually the cause of it and that he would always be in the cross-hairs of it.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Her pelt flushed with heat; she had never been awkward in declaring her affections before, even with wolves higher on the food chain than her. Perhaps it was because she had hoped for different circumstances, perhaps because she didn't want the sea-witch there in front of her. She kept silent, a soft, keening whine exiting her throat as it tightened, shifting the sand beneath her.

A slight smile flickered onto her face as he rejected Ondine's affection, but her sadistic joy was short lived as Kjalarr returned to the conflict at hand. Her ears were flattened against her head, and she looked away for a moment before glaring at the both of them with renewed vigor and passion in her eyes. She squared up, her body tense as her teeth bared at Ondine. She can't 'ave yew, Maude whispered, malice tinging her voice. Because yer mine.

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine had only meant to calm Kjalarr down a bit - and of course it was also partly to make sure that Maude knew that she had confessed too late. While Ondine didn't like claiming others quite the way the pirate did, she still felt that she was at least in the possession of Kjalarr's affection. Love would come later, when nature would allow them both to have a clear mind. At least - she hoped love would come. He had been her very first, her only one ever, and so Ondine would make this bitch last as long as she could.

She ignored Kjalarr but refrained from touching him again, sort of understanding why he had not let her calm him down. Pfft, okay, fine. But it wasn't like the two, bigger white wolves could not handle the mess of fur and roughness that was Maude. Ondine knew what was going on - she knew better than Kjalarr and Maude combined, but decided to keep quiet as the pirate boy finally confessed his love - but he was too late. If he had wanted to claim the alpha, he should've done it sooner, BEFORE Ondine had even showed up at their borders. BEFORE she had shown Kjalarr what she could do with her body for him, and for him alone.

Oh please, She chuckled, hoping not to be scolded at for her own opinion on this matter. You can't just claim someone as your own. That is unnatural and unfair for all the parties involved in this bloody game. She spoke somewhat softly and calm in her soothing British accent. Of course, she did not see Kjalarr's emotions or even those of Maude as a game for her to play with, but was referring to the silent battle for the alpha's affection. Since the day Maude and her met, it had been full on war right under Kjalarr's nose, and only now did the pirate confess. But Ondine could already predict what the alpha was going to say.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
He was tired of being caught in some secret war between the two of them and angered, on the precipice of getting the answer he had sought for so long, he felt a brief moment of insecurity about it all. Perhaps he truly didn't want to know. The Allfather had hung himself from Yggdrasil for nine days and nine nights to gain knowledge, gave his eye for it. Yet, perhaps, some things were better left unknown. No, he needed to know this. He needed to know what they had pitted him in the middle of because he didn't appreciate it. Maude spat that Ondine couldn't have him because he belonged to her (Maude). The sense of possession riled the Viking and his hackles bristled along his spine. He was not something for them to fight over. Yet it seemed that his own feelings or thoughts hadn't even been taken into consideration. For so long he had tried to figure out the mystery that was Maude and now that he knew Kjalarr wasn't sure what to do with it. He barely listened as Ondine pointed out that it was unfair to claim him.

“I belong to no one,” He told not just Maude but Ondine. “I am not some Thrall for you to bicker and fight over. No one decides who I am with but me, am I clear?” He moved then so that he could fix them both in his fierce, icy gaze. “So enough of your manipulative games.” The threat was in his tone, the words he left unspoken: stop, or I'll put an end to it myself. Maude's admission came in an entirely incorrect manner, instead of making Kjalarr feel like a partner she sought but like an shiny bauble she had claimed dibs on instead. And it was too late. He had filled Ondine with his seed and for all any of them knew it might have already taken. She was not some random stranger whom he knew full well would walk away from him and thus could also walk away from without guilt. Ondine was his subordinate and if she bore children they would be his. He had promised he would take care of her and any children that came of their coupling and Kjalarr was nothing if not a man of his word.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
This ain't a game, She hissed. Is that all Ondine thought this was? A game to win the alpha's affections? It disgusted her that she even had to compete with someone over him, let alone this half-blind wench. Where did she even come from, barging in and throwing her rear in all of the males' faces? Then wot t'fuck 're yew doin' then? Rubbin' yer stink all o'er 'im loike 'e's a piece o' land.

Kjalarr's words, again, struck her into silence. The woman stared quietly as the alpha snapped at them both: I belong to no one. Maude wanted to protest, to throw herself onto him and push the waterwitch away, claiming him for her own. But he wouldn't bow so easily, she knew that. She had wanted to be slow with him, to get through the winter and see how they spilled out, but Ondine ruined all that. She flicked a glare at Ondine once more then back to Kjalarr. This ain't a game, She whispered again. Did Kjalarr think she was the one playing?

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
To be honest, Ondine had not even wanted to participate in what she had thought to be a game. She had been challenged - triggered, some would say, by the actions of the boy that claimed the alpha as his own. She was just playing the part that had been put on her as a weight, and was not happy with her own actions either. This game had made her feel important, had made her feel that she felt more for Kjalarr than she had intended. She doubted Maude's actions were also because of the feeling of love - she instead thought that pure obsession and insanity was the cause. Maybe Kjalarr was the only stable thing in his twisted life, and he relied on him to maintain his sanity. But she could not let the pirate claim their alpha, because of what she thought to be love.

I do not stink - don't act like you would not like to smell just like me, to have been made just like me... Ondine said calmly, though her intention was to shut Maude up or to hurt him badly. She felt that she had the right to comment - to defend the false claims of the pirate. She was just about to say that she had refused Kjalarr at first - That HE had come to HER - but was silenced by the alpha's words. She felt naked without his protection, and pulled a pure, hurt face when he moved away. Did he not see that she was defending him? That she thought she loved him? Well, it had taken him this long to find out what the true reason was why Maude and her could not get along.

It was a game I was forced to play! Can't you see - can't you see why I had let you claim me?! She raised her voice, but her voice was filled with pain. I do not see you as a prize... She dramatized her words in a softer, gentle tone.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
The two women kept bickering, snipping and snapping at one another. It was driving him mad. He remembered Thistle telling him once that Ragnar had taken a second wife and he wondered how in Hel Ragnar hadn't grown tired of the bickering because it was grating on Kjalarr's nerves. Though the idea of having them both was not one he was unwilling to propose he kept it to himself. He doubted either of them would like that sort of arrangement and even if they did (by some miracle) agree to it Kjalarr knew with a certainty that he would rather face Hel's wrath a million times over than listen to them bicker with each other for the rest of his life. These little pockets of snipping and snapping were annoying enough. Enough!” The Jarl bellowed, a low growl tearing from his throat. “Stop bickering like children.” He commanded of them. They were adults, weren't they?

He couldn't say that he was particularly hurt by the fact that he was used. He had no disillusions of what had transpired between Ondine and him. He had risen to the call of nature and she had eventually let him and despite this altercation he planned to do it again, several times before her estrus cycle ended. Because he enjoyed it. Because he was the Alpha. Because she had already said she wanted him to. “Maude if it was a relationship you wanted with me you should have told me. Asked me instead of presuming to claim me,” Clearly, the Beta didn't know him as well as Kjalarr had assumed she had or else she'd have known that was never destined to fly with him. He did not miss Ondine's pained look, nor pain in her tone. “I made a promise,” Why she had let him, why she intended to let him continue, to take her during her estrus cycle wasn't a concern any longer. There was no going back from it now. “And I will keep it. I will not abandon Ondine nor children that come of our coupling. My children,” For the sake of Maude's feelings he did not let on that he intended to have Ondine again. “I will do right by them.”

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Kjalarr's roar silenced whatever retort Maude had. She stepped back, blinking in surprise, her ears pressed against her head. He spoke, reprimanding her for waiting. Maude berated herself; she never meant to...fuck. She should have done this sooner, long before Ondine's stupid... She was so ready, so willing to tear Ondine apart like she might have so easily done before if it had not been for his presence. He was the only thing holding her back now.

Though he didn't remain that bulwark for long. Maude began to snarl as he said his promise. Children. What was it with males and women's heat and protecting their whelps?! They always ruined everything. Her hate blossomed then, focusing on the small bastard that was no doubt growing in Ondine's womb. She hated everything and everyone that had to do with the bitch, even that little thing that had not seen the light of day. She could hardly contain herself; her chest began to rise and fall rapidly and heavily, her teeth gritting to the point where she felt as if she was going to bite right through her own jaws.

She leapt over Kjalarr, fangs bared and ready. She would try her best to draw blood, not from Ondine's neck, which might have been logical, but from her stomach, her womb, where the start of all this began.

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine was not bickering - she was coming up for herself. She had the right to stand up to her "Beta" and she would do so, no matter what Kjalarr said. Why did he still think this was just "bickering". They were mentally fighting each other, and all he could do was tell them to stop. Still, Ondine shut up and looked at him. Do you now see how mental he is?, she asked him silently. Ondine felt that love was love, no matter gender, but Maude was different. This was obsession - possession, and the siren did not stand for that. It had been like this since their first meeting, and it was obvious that nothing had changed. It was nice to hear some common sense coming from Kjalarr too, and Ondine felt slightly better by his words.

It was funny they had the same morals - keep the promises they made. He would protect her, their children and Ondine would do anything in her power to make him happy. That was what a subordinate; a mate was for, right? To love her partner? And she was pretty sure she did. She observed Maude and his reaction, and her muscles tensed up. She was going mental, and nature told Ondine to brace herself for what was to come.

As predicted, Maude finally snapped, leaping over her future mate with an aggression toward not Ondine herself, but her belly. Her bi-colored eyes grew wide, and she was just in time to turn away her side. Maude had braced her, but not deep enough to do any real damage to the pups that might be inside her. What the fuck was his problem? Attacking the innocent that was yet to be?! Ondine snapped at the pirate, leaping forward in an attempt to pin him down - without letting him near her belly again. Unlike him, Ondine did go for his throat, aiming to either wound him badly or kill him - all while a small wound on her side, just above her actual stomach, bled.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
For a very brief moment Kjalarr felt that he had wrangled control of the situation once more. He was Alpha, his word was law. For the briefest of moments they had ceased and right before a breath of relief was about to pass from betwixt his lips everything radically changed. The atmosphere grew charged as Maude's breathing grew rapid. Kjalarr stared his Beta down, demanding her submission, his lips curling back from his teeth and in the second that he thought he had it he realized Maude's eyes were on Ondine and the Beta launched herself at him. The strong muscles of his body pulled taunt as he braced himself for the impact but instead of making contact with him Maude instead leapt over him and went for Ondine's womb. “NO!” The word tore itself from Kjalarr quick and breathless, echoing in the calm of the sea as war raged the shores.

It was instinct that drove him, the scent of blood drawn filling his nostrils. His head pounded with the rush of blood and adrenaline as the viking launched himself at Maude. Protect his unborn children. The instinct slammed into him, staggering and he rebutted that power in the charge he aimed towards Maude, attempt to grab ahold of her any place he could. Ondine attempted to attack. “Get back!” He snarled at the Gamma. As the potential mother of his possible children her safety was his top priority. “Maude, stand down!” He snapped of her, tail raised, teeth trying to grab at her scruff to force her down to submission beneath him; or at the very least get her anger away from Ondine so that the woman could get herself to safety (not that he was sure Ondine would take his advice, mind).

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Ondine moved, her body turned away from Maude's searching fangs, though Maude tasted blood. She snapped back at Ondine's attempts at hitting her next, snarling as she focused her energy and attention completely onto the black-eyed woman, completely ignoring Kjalarr as he slammed into her butnotinthewayshewanted, grabbing her scruff and pinning the madwoman down. She didn't see Kjalarr in this moment, all eyes on Ondine, wriggling and snapping at Kjalarr, muttering half phrases as she wriggled — Let go o' me! I need t'...Let go!

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
While the concern in Kjalarr's voice filled her with even more love for the young boy and perhaps father of her children, this was no time to be romantic. While it was not war, it was conflict that had been destined to happen ever since the pirate and the black eyed woman had met. It had been cruel destiny, Ondine kept telling herself, which also assured her that her children would live. By all she knew, she predicted that her children would live - that the madman would not take them from her. That made her less afraid, but when the command rang to get back, she stopped doing what she had planned to.

She was breathing heavily as Kjalarr pinned Maude, the pain of the wound only now getting through to her. She looked at it - big, but not deep, definitely treatable. She predicted it would leave a small scar, but that was only if she could not find the herbs she needed. Luckily she had dried them and thanked herself for doing so. Mental, I tell you... She breathed out weakly, stumbling back some more.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
To Kjalarr's relief Ondine had not attacked Maude further and though she did not precisely move away (it was hard for him to tell, presently) he was confident enough in his ability to hold Maude down that it would, hopefully, not present an issue. He heard as Ondine stumbled back, catching some of her murmur to herself as his grip tightened on Maude's scruff as the pirate woman struggled against him, snapping her teeth. She almost made purchase once, her teeth snapping too close to his flesh for his comfort and he let out a vicious sound — a warning and a threat that if she touched him he was going to rip into her. He didn't want to hurt her but she had threatened Ondine for no reason other than jealousy and if she would lay into him the Jarl could promise that he would do the same in return.

“Enough!” He snarled into her fur and flesh, attempting to move so that he stood over, with the intent in mind to use his body weight against her if he had to. No.” He commanded as she struggled to get out half phrases between her snaps. Kjalarr had no intentions of letting go of her until she calmed down and he was sure that she wouldn't tear off after Ondine the second he let go of her scruff.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She thrashed against Kjalarr in an effort to wriggle free from his grip, but he was too strong for her skinny, waifish frame. In her tirade she snapped at him, prompting a dangerous snarl from him that nearly silenced her. She began to "relax", but with Ondine's snarky comment, the pirate erupted in fury once more. It was only Kjalarr's barking words that finally silenced her. She laid there underneath Kjalarr, her fangs bearing at Ondine, half choked sobs caught in her throat as she shifted.

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
What she had hoped would happen had finally happened, and Ondine thanked the siren queen to bring her what she wanted. Surely Kjalarr would not trust the pirate any more than she did - would stay with her to raise their children to the best of their ability. No more did a jealous man stand between them, and even though she was bleeding, a tiny small made it onto her face as she watched Maude struggle. 

"You are excused, love" she mouthed as she saw Maude watching her, his teeth bared only for her.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Maude's struggle began to lessen and fractionally, Kjalarr's jaws began to slacken their hold upon her scruff. He released her entirely when her half choked sobs began. In reality, Kjalarr had done nothing wrong. Had not betrayed nor slighted and yet he still felt ...something akin to guilt. Perhaps because he'd been oblivious the whole time. Perhaps because he had certainly not meant to, he'd caused a rivalry between the two women that he had a sinking feeling could never be moved on from or forgotten. As he had no interest in anything even closely resembling a relationship what was right in front of his nose had passed over his head with the viking none the wiser. Until now. There was naught to be done about it. “No more fighting,” He commanded them, looking from Maude whom he'd given space to Ondine. “If you can't get along then don't speak to one another. Avoid each other. I will not tolerate this fighting among my ranks. Am I clear?” Kjalarr did not speak it but it was in the hidden context of his words that if they did fight one another they would both be punished for it. Little did he know that in a short week (or two?) it would no longer matter.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
His fangs were gone, but Maude didn't get up, not even when Ondine mouthed to her, still mocking the pirate. Because right now, she knew she could not win. This was not a battle of strength; the seawitch had wrapped Kjalarr too firmly within in her spell, using the Viking as a bulwark to protect her. Maude could not face her directly and win, unless she cornered the pale woman alone. No, she was defeated.

She nodded quietly in affirmation. No physical fighting. No verbal either. She would have to do something different if she wanted Kjalarr...but what could she do? She could not go into heat and bear Kjalarr children; stealing them was out of the question. She curled up to herself, unsure of what to do next.