Verdant Basin [M]aiden Pink
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Private 
@Alder

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual content
She didn't know why she was being called back, but there she was, wandering around the basin, looking into the crystal clear water and sniffing at the foliage. Honey hadn't seen Alder since their first encounter, but that's not to say that she particularly wished to. It was just that if he did so happen to catch her scent in the air, she wouldn't be one to complain.
Her snout was tilted into the air, bobbing through scents to try and find his. He was a pack wolf, yes, and a leader at that, but her tail was at a low wag behind her and she knew even that would be enough to call him from his territory. Honey didn't know why she was doing what she was (though she shook the entire time), but still she proceeded, waiting for Lover Boy's return.
· republic of auros ·
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Guilt hung heavy on the shoulders of the King, but it didn't stop him from seeking out the familiar scent of Honey when it came to him - it was faint, drifting to him only just even on the fringes of his borders. In his mind, the deal was already done; she had to be pregnant, right? They'd mated, and she was in heat, thats how babies worked.

He padded slowly, calmly forward, lulled by the scent as he was drawn in - by the time he came into view of her, he was already panting softly in sudden need. He chuffed to make his mighty presence known, and approached cautiously - his nose was already reaching out, sniffing madly at her sides.... Had she mated with anyone else? There were definitely scents he knew - Eshamun and her cult, for one - but none that suggested she'd been with another man. 
Why that brought some proud thrill to his chest, he'd never know let alone accept or acknowledge.
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
As soon as Alder appeared, Honey relaxed. She didn't know what it was about the male that calmed her so, lulling the tension pulling at her mind and soul, but she loved it. It reminded her of...him. Guilt ate at her mind, gnawing at the cold memories but still she let him continue with his affairs.
Playful whines escapes her mouth with a whimper or two in disguise. The pleasure of touch came at a price but Honey was willing to pay. She nosed at his cheek, his shoulders, licked at his ears. Her tail rolled playfully against his face, hoping for Alder to return the favor.
· republic of auros ·
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Not only did Honey allow him and his touch, but she turned to nose back at him - this was a drastic change from the last time, for which Alder was thrilled - and placed her own affections upon him. In turn, the King sent gentle nibbles to her spine, her scruff - his tongue even darted out to touch her ears and head. The tail pummeling his ribs wasn't a bother, but the scent that washed over him with it bribed a whimper of need from his throat. Tentativley, he raised a forleg and placed it on her hip, testing the waters to make sure this is what she wanted from him, what they needed.
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Instinctively Honey turned when Alder lifted his foreleg onto her hip and turned her tail to the side. She whimpered softly, though took no hesitation in sharing her affectionate whines. She knew him now as he knew her, and they could only grow closer from there.
· republic of auros ·
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
This time seemed much easier than their last: Honey turned to him easily, whimpering her own need and egging the King on. Now he really believed she hadn't been with anyone else, needing as she was for him -- that fact alone was enough for him to wrap his massive paws around her hips, entering and starting their dance in the first thrust. He nipped at first at her flanks, her sides, chosing to take a slower, more steady pace than the last frenzied time they had paired, much as he wished to do just that.
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Obviously her message got across as Alder was quick to react. She stood still as he began their song, though Honey's soft whimpers and whines shook within her knees. Alder was being gentle, less of the beast he'd been last time, and Honey was grateful. This made her feel safe and secure rather than the fear she'd been struck with before.
Her breaths were light with a youthful tune and a smile crept at the corners of her mouth with each nip taken at her. Honey flicked her ears backward against her head and whined once more to let Alder know that in that moment, she was his.
· republic of auros ·
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Every soft noise the woman beneath him made only spurred him on further, and even though hormones and instinct told him to lose control, he fought it. 

Eventually, though, as her whines increased and his own tongue lolled out of his mouth in exstacy, Alder couldn't help himself -- he grabbed loosely onto Honey, giving a final couple of vicious thrusts before a whining sigh escaped from his lungs; his grip on both her waist and scruff were gone, but he dangled on top of her as their tie united them. The wave of guilt that always hit him was enough to make him swallow a lump of bile in his throat, but the King didn't let this show. 

Smiling softly, awkwardly down at her, Alder spoke gently to his affair. 

"Are you going to run away again as soon as we're untied, or can we talk? I want to be there for the kids that'll probably come for this, I want my kids to know me and know I love them, but I don't want anyone in my pack to know. I'm happily married and a King, raising my heirs and taking care of them. I can't help you as much as I would want to, but every child deserves a father."
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Her moment of ecstasy was cut short by Alder's voice running against her fur. He was...mated? Honey could've assumed as such (and she knew, though chose not to speak on it) by the obvious scent trails of another in his fur. But hearing that he had other children made her feel less used and more so ashamed.
So am I a stepmother now? I guess this isn't the best situation to ask about the details but then again, it's the perfect one.
I won't, I-I have some questions to ask first. She cleared her throat and began her list of inquiries, How old are they, your other children? How many mothers have given you children, since I doubt that I'm your first affair. It took a lot of courage for Honey to force the harsh tone of her voice, and she quickly collected herself afterwards.
And...and you want me to be a secret? So our offspring will never know of their siblings? How much of a father are you planning on being? If Alder was planning on half-assing his job then Honey could do it all on her own, she was sure.
· republic of auros ·
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alder was unaware of the thoughts running through Honey's head -- he might've tried to comfort her, having meant to be honest with her and not to hurt her -- but was happy to answer what she voiced. Her harshness wasn't taken personally, though a low rumble of warning sounded in his chest. 

"I have only two litters, two pups born only two weeks ago and the four with my mate born a week or two before that."

She questioned him on his parenting, on her being a secret, and Alder shook his head.

"I want you to be a secret until I tell my mate. When your litter is old enough, I will meet you here in neutral territory, spend time with them. By then, my pack should know, and you're all welcome to visit. The territory can't handle anymore pups or I'd have offered you the home our first meeting."
65 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Despite Alder's intentions, none of this made her feel better. In fact, the rumble in his chest made her close in on herself, instantly feeling less secure. His children weren't even old enough to understand; they were infants. Honey was flooded with regret -- she saw herself as a homewrecker, an accomplice to a father's lacking concern.
At least he didn't plan to keep her a secret for too long. One day she might even be able to walk along his ranks, though she didn't necessarily want to. That would mean having to look his wife and mistress in the eye everyday and Honey wasn't quite sure she would be able to. Feeling the knot loosen between them and free her from his reach, Honey stepped forward and sat back on her haunches, now being able to look directly at Alder.
I just...I don't want our offspring to have inconsistent parenting and I'm sure you'd want the best for them, too. So if you can't be there now...then maybe you shouldn't be there at all. Honey's voice was low but she meant every word she said. If Alder couldn't commit to her and her name, then he simply didn't have to be involved.
· republic of auros ·
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
For a long moment, there was silence. When they separated, Alder almost expected her to run off again, but then she rolled back onto her haunches to sit, and Alder followed suit. He was oblivious to her internal scolding.

"I'll be their father, Honey -- I won't abandon my children."

Grumbling ill-temperedly, the King lashed his tail. As much trouble as he got himself in, he would not be the deadbeat parent his mother was. If there was anything he could say he was, it was loyal to his children -- even those unborn -- and parenthood.