Deepwood Weald She wants revenge
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
For @Arturo, but open to others.

Since her run-in with him, Chip hadn't found anybody else to go to pound-town with. Maybe she lacked the ambition to do so considering their scheduled meeting. In any case, she'd gotten plenty of hunting practice in, and Chip was more than ready to start the day with a good ol' fashioned boning. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to be anywhere nearby, so she supposed she'd have to wait. In the meantime, she wandered within earshot, once again exploring the quiet, dark forest.

She had found a giant, ancient tree that looked as though it had been around for centuries. Chip sat at the bottom, head tilted back as she admired it from the ground. Silently, she wondered what sorts of crazy shit it had seen over the years.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo had taken the ten days allotted to him to mull the business offer over. His position as Ceannasach kept him busy, tending to loners seeking to join his Family, and Chusi's lessons and the consideration of making her an heir. Yet, he had not forgotten about the chipmunk marked and colored woman. Arturo thought about Lotte too. There was rarely a moment that went by that he didn't think about the beautiful mummer of Donnelaith. He always had a very clear, very black and white ideal about love and business. What he shared with the young woman was not love. It was just business. When if Lotte and him ever became serious, ever established what they were to one another, what they wanted to be one another, if they ever became something more then Arturo would end these business meetings. Easy. Simple. Surely, he was not nor would he be the young woman's only and thus it would be a quick and clean cut (or so he believed based on what they had established).

Her scent was easy to follow once he'd caught it and he soon found her sitting at the bottom of a large tree, no doubt archaic. Trees did not grow that tall and massive without being as old as the earth itself. Perhaps it was. He gave his throat a soft clear to announce his presence.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Chip spun around when she heard the sound, ready to defend herself should this not be the one she was looking for. She breathed a sigh of relief when she realized it was him. They had not exchanged names previously, and Chip had no intention of doing so. It was unnecessary, as far as she was concerned. As he'd said, this was strictly business.

"Wasn't sure you'd come back," Chip remarked with a sly grin. "Glad you did, though." She gave him a lick on the cheek, though it was more a gesture of gratitude than one of affection. Chip could have reached for smalltalk. She could have asked how his last few days had been, what was going on his world, and more, but she didn't dare get too personal.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo watched her spin around to face him and a soft, amused noise slipped from betwixt his lips as her sigh of relief was picked up by his ears which thrust forth, attentive atop his skull. Her remark and sly grin caused a dark smirk to tug at the corners of the gangster's lips. His tail gave a twitch behind him as she drew near to lick his cheek. “I wasn't sure I would either,” The smoky, deep, accented tones of his voice were honest. “but I felt that our business has not yet concluded.” He felt no shame in admitting to himself that sometimes he just wanted a good, guilt free fuck and she was offering it to him on a silver platter. No strings attached. If it became necessary he would call it off, but until that point in time he planned on continuing these meetings. She did not offer him any small talk and he did not bother to try to make it, himself. It was unnecessary. They both knew what they were here for.

His gaze sought hers for a moment, before he pressed closer to her, intending to brush his muzzle against her ear and nip lightly at the junction where her ear met her skull.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yay, I'm slow!

Chip let herself melt at his touch, a purring growl emitted from her muzzle. She did not resist him one bit, allowing him to do to her whatever he pleased. Chip was his, though only for the next little while. She pressed her body into him, eager to get things started, yet not so eager for things to be over with. There was something to be said about playing the waiting game.
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo did not pretend to know the heart of the one he called his nightingale but Arturo knew his own heart and knew that this business with this young woman would not last. Though he felt no guilt in a good, no-strings-attached fuck (and seriously, it was the best kind of deal there was) the deal would draw to a close as they all did. For now, though he tucked those thoughts away deigning to live in the present as opposed to worrying over his future. Her body pressed into him, slim and svelte where her curves pressed against his sharper angles. The purr of a growl she made encouraged the gangster, who sought to nip and nibble against her jaw, her cheek, down to her throat if she’d let him, before he drew away slightly to tease a bit before he would draw in nearer with the intent to circle her slowly, admiring her with his fiery gaze and a nip of appreciation and anticipation to her hip as he rounded her, so that he might press his chest against her rump so that he could place a nip to the junction where her spine met her tail. Though she was not in heat instinct heeded that he give in to the pool of desire and lust but Arturo was a man with experience and thus: hard earned patience.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i bare my bloody teeth
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Idk why this thread is giving me such writer's block. D:

Chip allowed herself to zone out, focusing only on his touch and nothing else in the world. Her mind wandered, though not far from where she currently was. He nipped her, and Chip flinched. The whole time, she made no move to flee or push him away. This—their agreement—was a solid one, and she was happy to oblige his unspoken desires. Chip profited from it, in her own way, and a wolfish purr tickled her throat.