Golden Glade An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
@Eden pup sitting time. Aspen is going for a walk. Perhaps she can meet @Aster or @Sylvas Streiter or you know. Both xD :)

Aspen rose from where she lay carefully maneuvering herself so as not to startle her now almost month old bundles of fur. She stretched feeling better ever muscle she moved. Sometimes it was hard being so close to the pups all the time but now that their eyes were open and ears were beginning to work and they had been becoming evermore adventurous she deemed it time she ventured out for some fresh air.

She let out a loose howl for Eden in the hopes that she wouldn't mind pup sitting the crazy kids for a little while whilst Aspen went out to see what was new and socialize with the gentry. Check up on their progress. She might be a mother with newborn puppies but she was still the alpha and queen of this pack and so she deemed it neccessary to find any means of keeping up to date.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I think I'll make one or two posts now because I kinda wanna play Aster later :)
Eden was quick to answer her Queen's call for while Heartha was within the confines of her whelping den, Eden had taken on the role of midwife to both. As she quietly padded into the den, she chuffed to let the Queen know that she'd arrived, but otherwise made little noise. My Queen, she greeted with a respectful bow.
What can I do for you?
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He lingered on the outskirts of the inner circle, having patrolled the borders; trailing and marking along its edges for a couple of hours and every time, Streiter found himself returning to the same place, over and over. Amber eyes glanced toward the entrance of the tunnels as he sat beside a one of many trees, his gaze longing as he finally tore his stare away, no longer wanting to torment himself further. Soon, in time he knew he would join his mate.

Tail thrashed some upon the grass covered ground as Strei casually peered over the terrain, the fiery colored leaves blanketed the floor, a soft rustling sounding behind the male as he tail brushed at a few fallen strays; a sure sign that winter was approaching. Hopefully the mercenary would have found his place within the pack by then.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled warmly as Eden entered the tunnels and greeted her with a dip of her head. The queen glanced back at the current bundle of puppies that lay just to the right of her before she returned her blue eyes to Eden. "I hope I'm not impeding on anything here, but I need to go for a walk and stretch my legs. I was wondering if you would puppy sit for me for a little bit while I go out...I don't think I should be too long," she said calmly and slightly concerned that she had possibly pulled Eden away from something more important than babysitting the alpha's kids.

Aspen spoke once more before she moved closer to the entrance and rubbed up against Eden as a symbol of thanks. "I greatly appreciate it Eden, I owe you one," she spoke meaning it. If  there ever came a time when her pups needed to be babysat Aspen saw no issue, besides they werent to be born for at least another couple of weeks and by that point the pryor brood would be a little more social anyhow. 

Aspen moved out of the den and began to trail down the tunnel and head towards the entrance. She glanced back once more at her children knowing this was one of the first times she had physically left the tunnels since they had been born. 

As Aspen approached the tunnel entrance she caught sight of a wolf in the trees. She hadn't met this wolf but she believed it to be Sylvas. A wolf that Freya had mentioned came with Eden and Alyssum. She figured it ought to be him because Nico had mysteriously dissapeared recently and so had Alyssum. Freya was white and easy to notice amongst the court wolves and well Alder was her mate and was allowed in the tunnels. 

She stood tall and proud as she left the safety of the tunnels and approached the male. "Hello, you must be Sylvas," she spoke warmly. "I'm Aspen," she added with a friendly smile and a slight wag of her tail.

Slight PP/Assumption made by Aspen about @Eden because Sylvas posted too XD I wanted to reply to both so i assumed Eden was okay with it. Feel free to add another post though Eden. :3  Sorry! If its not okay I'll change it
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
I'm so sorry for screwing up the post order >_<"

Brown ears twitched as the distant sound of paw-steps caught his attention from behind, an unknown voice soon following after. As the brute turned his head to look to the wolf, amber eyes fell upon a strikingly blue eyed female, with an ivory pelt. The brown male observed her momentarily, his ears flicking backwards against his head before bowing respectfully; tail hanging low behind him. Streiter gave a nod of his head, amber eyes peering up toward Aspen with a friendly smile, ”I am m'lady.” Bushy tail giving a slow wag as he offered Aspen another smile, Streiter knew this was the Queen and the final pack member he was yet to meet (and maybe the pups if he made it into the Inner Circle. A sense of accomplishment washed over the male as he kept his head at a bow, ”I never got to congratulate you on the birth of your family, so..” He paused and let out a small chuckle, ”..Congratulations.” The mercenary in training offer another small wag of his tail, ”And it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Aspen.”

Streiter shifted himself round as he turned to face his Queen properly, the brown male keeping his tail and head low as he remained within her presence, ”I also wanted to thank you, you and family for taking mine in.” He peered to his paws for a brief moment and smiled slightly, ”It's nice to feel welcome and to finally have a home.”
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled as he confirmed that yes he was Sylvas and then he proceeded to congratulate her on the birth of her family. She dipped her head in gratitude. "Thank you Sylvas, I appreciate it," she stated respectfully debating whether to offer any information on her children but deciding on just how many of them there were for she did not know much of Sylvas and didn't fully trust him. "Having four of them is crazy sometimes but I love them all to death," she stated smiling warmly as she spoke of her children.

Sylvas adjusted himself and came to face the queen head on and spoke once more thanking her for letting him and his wife into their ranks and accepting them as a part of the family. "You're very welcome, I certainly would not turn away anyone here that needed a home. Especially wolves such as yourself with Eden having children of her own. Though I can understand your gratefullness because I know few packs would accept wolves with litters that aren't born by the alphas," she stated. 

"That being said I'm aware how hard it can be and we have wolves capable of feeding and supporting your pups as well as Hearthas and my own so I saw no problem," she stated.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He smiled at her remark, allowing it to broaden some as she finished. Though he was yet to see his children, Sylvas couldn't agree more with the words Aspen spoke, the male slowly giving his head a small bow to the Queen as his lips parted, his smooth voice sounding in reply, ”I don't doubt it my Queen.” The mercenary then fell silent as he offered her another warm smile and a slow wag of his tail. It was still unknown to him how many pups Eden was expecting, though regardless he knew he would love them all.

He gave his head another nod, agreeing with Aspen's words, for it was indeed rare that another pack would take on another that was expecting pups, especially those not of royal blood. And it was for this exact reason why Sylvas was so truly gratefully to the Queen and King, ”I'm was aware of this, My Queen, and it's the reason behind my determination to repay you for such kindness.” The mercenary smiled and offered Aspen another bow, he and his family were in their debt and it was a debt he would repay through devote loyalty.

”Again, Thank you Aspen.” He smiled, keeping himself low as he watched the snowy Queen silently before speaking once more, ”I promise I wont let you down.” The mercenary wouldn't stop in his training, once he claimed one skill, he planned to continue with it and possibly even acquire another skill in time, ”The Royal Fire Court has my allegiance and I will do my utmost to protect and fend for the pack. I'm determined to prove myself and to serve you to the best of my abilities.”
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened as Sylvas stated he was aware of that fact and gave him all the more reason to be appreciative of the opportunity to stay with them and have his children raised in a safe and hardworking environment. 

He also pledged his alliagance to the court and everyone that was a part of it explaining he would work as hard as he could and remain loyal to the King and Queen. "Thank you Sylvas, your loyalty is appreciated. Now, tell me more of yourself," she mused not knowing much of this male other than that he looked like a solid mercenary and was the father of Eden's children. She flicked her tail as she stood and began to walk, indicating he should/could follow. She might as well get her own patrolling done while speaking with him.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Torn brown ears arched forward at the sound of his Queen's voice, the brute giving his head a bow as she thanked him for his pledge and then went on to ask that he share more about himself with her. A gentle smile made its way across his muzzle, golden eyes watching as Aspen stood, her tail giving a flick and the male noticing her signal to follow as she began to walk. Pausing for a moment, the male straightened his posture and began to follow after his Queen.

Sylvas' large paws guiding him slowly after Aspen till he came to a respectful distance beside her, a friendly smile was offered to his superior as he glanced down to his walking paws, ”There's not really much to tell, M'lady.” He smiled, the mercenary's bushy tail swaying behind him as he walked. For a moment his pink tongue escaped his mouth briefly as he licked his muzzle before continuing, ”I can't remember much of my life before coming to the wilds, really. It's a bit of a strange thing.” The brute chuckled some, ”But what I can remember, is that I've roamed these wilds as a loner for many moons. No rules, just me and the chance for adventure.” Again the mercenary let out a chuckle, amber eyes slowly looking to his Queen as he offered another smile, ”Then one day out of the blue, I came across Eden.” Turning to look away from his Queen, Sylvas' gaze came to look at the ground, ”I admit, at the time I couldn't battle my urge against temptation. And as a gentleman, even though I know little about her, I refused to leave her to fend for our young alone.” Brown and gray fur rippled across his form as his muscles twitched, the mercenary continuing to walk at his superior's pace. Slowly his golden eyes glanced away from the ground and back to Aspen's ivory form, ”That's how we came to be here.” It was then that the male fell silent, his stare gradually peering around at their surroundings as his ears waited to hear his Queen's response to his short story.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened as she walked. Sylvas began to tell a short tale of his life. He explained how he didn't remember much from before the court but what he did remember was that he was a traveler. He explained that when he met Eden he barely knew her but couldn't resist the temptation. Which briefly made Aspen cringe internally. Males and there inability to resist temptation was something Aspen never thought she would have to deal with and yet, she did. Not only with the fact that Nico had almost mated with her when she went into heat, but also Alder having cheated on her with Heartha. 

Having explained this Aspen was concerned for the well being of that mateship. It was solely based on the fact that Eden was having his children, but what happens when they grow up? Will they part ways? Aspen mentally shrugged at the thought and spoke nothing but a question after his story. "You know her now though? Do you love her?" she spoke out of pure curiousity. Well that and the fact that Eden was a wolf that she cared about and she wanted to make sure Sylvas didn't have lans to up and leave when the pups no longer needed him. 

Aspen moved to mark a few trees whilest waiting upon the males answer.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
His ears twitched at the sound of Aspen's voice, his eyes instantly looking from the ground to the blue eyes of his Queen. Silently the male watched his superior from the moment as they continued to walk, slowly he allowed his pink tongue to escape his muzzle to lick at his dry lips before replying to her question, ”We did get a little time to get to know one another when we reunited once more at Swiftcurrent Creek.” He said, offering Aspen a smile of sorts, golden eyes peering ahead of them as his paws guided him along side the Queen of the court, ”Though, I will admit since our stay within the Court, I've gotten to know Eden better and I will say to you, that I indeed have grown to love her.” Sylvas, silently understood Aspen's questioning; because from the very beginning he had had his concerns. He knew from the start, when Eden told him that she was carrying his pups, he would stay with her.. but the question was, how could you stay with someone without love? The mercenary knew he didn't love Eden when his children were conceived and that they had both merely acted on instinct at the time.

A soft sigh escaped the male as his pace slowed, his amber eyes glancing over to his superior as she marked a couple trees, ”I will admit to you, I was worried from the start. Obviously not knowing someone and creating a family..” He said, giving his tail a casual sway as he strolled toward a nearby tree and carefully brushed himself against its rough bark, ”I just want to do the right thing.”