Sea Lion Shores comb my hair back, strike a match on a bathroom wall where your number is written
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

he watched quietly as the seals bathed in the pale sunlight, thwumping their hefty weight on the sand as they moved like thick, enticing sausages. a dart of pale tongue licked across his drooling chops -- couldn't they just come a little closer and give ole murgy a sample of their fat? they didn't need all of that fat, did they?

they were fully aware of the wolf's presence, and every time the male made an advancement they retreated an equal distance towards the water, their liquid eyes filled with humorous intelligence. a loud babble of calls rose as the wolf suddenly burst towards them and they inched into the sea like fat, succulent catepillars. in a matter of moments, they were gone along with murgash's hopes of an easy meal.

murgash stopped and howled in frustration and defeat. why couldn't they be slow, and stupid? why did they have to be somewhat slow but smart and resourceful? 'FOINE!" he spat after them -- had he fists he would of shaked them. "MOI GULLETS A GREAT PLACE T' BE, BUT IF YE DON' WANT TO BE AK-QUAINTED EET INNIT MOI FAULT. stupit seadogs." he slumped into the sand and scowled, waiting for their heads to reappear.
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
The strigoi watched the blubbery creatures quietly, their very vistage...strange. They were large, covered in fat, seemingly incapacitating on land, but the moment they slinked into the water, he knew it was best not to fall in with them. They did not perceive him as a threat, but he skirted around them, fearing their unpredictability. 

The ruffled wolf did not have the same prolicivities. He bluffed the creatures, roaring at them. So they were edible? He cocked his head, confused as to why one wolf wanted to take then on. How foolish.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
hey!! thanks for joining.. mind if we bump to present day?

scornfully murgash watched as the last of the blubbery heads disappeared from view. he turned back with a huff and took only a few steps before he noticed a pale apparition on the strand. instantly he felt his fur (or what remained of it) trickle upright, and he gave the male a suspicious glance. why was he staring? what, had he never seen a handsome wolf before?

the dark male steadied himself, his tail banding above his hocks in a haughty gesture of self-confidence. "oi! wot ye lookin' at?" he bellowed, his eyes narrowed sourly.[/ooc]
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He felt as if he had someone instantly categorized this man as someone he hated. Had he known who the male was, who he belonged to, his hatred would have been justified. For now he reasoned it with the man's uncouthness. Was this land filled with flea-stricken, half-sane wretches? His lip curled in disgust as he watched spittle constantly drip from his maw. How dare he speak to him, this wretch? I was watching piles of fat move, He said, referring to the blubbery masses swimming gracefully through the water now. But now it seems I'm watching a pile of shit speak,
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
the pale wolf's emnity for the mange-ridden beast was not lost upon murgash, who deflected it brightly the way water might bounce off a duck's smooth back. sure, he was more rat than duck, but no amount of contempt could ever sink the infallible murgash.

he straighed his posture as he received the male's harsh words, his tail curling high and half-bald over his bare back. one: rude as fucking hell. two: who the flip? murgash had not expected such vitriol, and for a moment it looked as if he was rounding upon his heels to sink his teeth straight into the insolent stranger's rude-as-heck face.

but he didn't.

instead, he issued a loud guffaw and his chest crumbled with laughter. what a prick! a little insecure boy! the derision in his mirthful laughter was out full force, and he practically snorted snot-bubbles in his laughing fit. when his bellowing guffaws ceased into trailing chuckles he snorted back the last of his ropy drool and peered at the wolf, completely unphased by the diatribe: "yeech! oi'm glad we skipped ples-sentries.. oi ken tell roight away ye ain't never had eny." he sniggered unkindly, wiping a tear from his raw cheek with a broad wrist.
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
The monster tensed, ready for a fight. He was ready for it, confident that he could draw blood, though the thought of drinking from this man disgusted him. But one did not come. Instead laughter did, uncouth and wretched, just like the man. Athan's eyes rolled, scoffing. So he was trying to play it off? He did not care if his insults wounded; a rose did not mind if one passed unhindered by its thorns. They were thorns nonetheless. The wretched man wiped his eye, guffawing. Athan kept silent, tail curled around his feet, watching for any other spittle that might come out of the man's mouth.
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
murgash had sent words slinging in the literal replacement of fists, yet the wolf did not rebuke. murgash eyed him slyly, realizing now his game. like him, the wolf was an instigator.

yet unlike murgash, this wolf lacked the bold and brash tactless nature to pull it off. he was all nasty and no punchline -- something that disappointed the half-chewed man immensely.

"if ye gonna be snark-ee, at least make sure ye can follo it up wit' somethin' clever. otherwoise ye ain't gonna hold a canndel up te the bigger boiys thet would soon'er skin ye alive den lisen te ya. oi'm terrib-ly disappointed en wot not, thot fer amoment oi found someone smart."
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
The male triaded at him for not responding; it was all he could do to stop himself from laughing. A mere smirk came into his face before disappearing once more. I am sorry to have disappointed you, stimate domn, He wondered, as the words slipped from his mouth, how the male would react to such foreign words. He supposed more long declarations of annoyances.