Redhawk Caldera Don't deserve it - Don't deserve you
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
All Welcome 
Weird, random update of how Trick is treating his nightmares XD Anyone welcome to join!

Bathing in sweat he awoke, terrified as his green eyes scanned his den. Of course, there was nothing there. But his nightmare had felt so real - so full of emotion. He cast all the thoughts of it out of his head, for the most part, hoping - praying they would not return to him. He knew it was false hope, but he had little else to focus on. He had not been slacking all this time tho - he had filled the caches and had dried herbs here and there for the winter. It was all he could do for what he called his family, even though they would never accept him as a true member of it. Perhaps it was time to go. Go far away and never return - not even for the female who had been the only one to ask if he wanted to talk about his problems. But he did not deserve to be pitied, not even kindness. Not like this.

His coat was messy, twisted and dangerous but he decided it went well with his sleep deprived look. Just some weeks ago he had been terrified that the sticky apple pieces would never get out of his coat, and now he was walking around like this. He felt terrible, looked terrible (except the structure of his face and his handsomeness in general) and he wanted to do something terrible. He crawled out of den and padded his way to an area he knew he would find poisons. 

When he finally spotted the one he had not used in such a long time, he sat down near it - Jimson Weed. He blinked, not sure if doing this was such a good idea. Why the plant had not been removed by the other plant crazy wolves here, he had no idea, he was only tempted to eat it. He bit his lip, but quickly got up, letting the plant be. He had a better idea. He needed some Ragwort, desperately.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
79 Posts
Ooc —
Oh don't mind me, just exploring the natural tendency for "male gray wolves [to] often mount each other when the highest ranking female in the pack comes into heat" :)

Kaizer spent his first days in the caldera fervently chasing after prey. After stalking the alpha female, it was the the thing he did most, and it was by far the easiest, most sensible way to distract himself from Fox's now fast-fading heat. He found patrolling to be a mind-numbingly boring feat, however necessary it might be, and often the lack of stimulation left him feeling restless. Repressed. So he chased prey.

The immersion into pure instinct and a fortune of sensory stimulants not associated with his loins was true bliss. He found peace in his predatory nature; the wind sighing softly against his ears as he ran; his quarry streaking ahead of him, inviting him to dance;

...the taste of fresh blood.

He had already buried a raccoon in one of pack's caches, but now he stalked a fat pheasant, launching himself just as it took flight and snagging it midair. Feeling quite proud of himself, quite randy, the wolf trotted about with his bird lifted like a trophy, giving pause on when blurry-blue eyes fell upon his skulking dark packmate. Kaizer stopped and lifted his tail, wagging it intently as he dropped his catch and nosed it towards the sharp, green-eyed man.

"Looks like you could use a bite," he said, maybe by mistake. He fidgeted slightly on his toes, feeling anxious for some reason as he watched the male the same way he might watch something to eat.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Ragwort, ragwort, ragwort, he repeated over and over again to not lose track of what he was doing. With this he drove the terrifying sight of Peregrine's dead body out of his head, for the most part, and managed to smile for the first time in a few days. It was a small gesture and a tiny step in the right direction, but still so far from total sanity. Finally he spotted the herb that might help him sleep, but his peace was disturbed by Red Ear. His smile wavered, his muscles tensed up but his gaze was pointed at the plant. The flowers were gone, but he recognized it nonetheless. This was what he needed, even though he had a small amount dried for winter. 

I'm not hungry, Red Ear. He lied in a cold voice. You could barely see the rise of his hackles since his fur was so spiked and messed up, but he did it anyway. he knew Fox was in heat, but he had no plans to claim her as his own. He did not need anyone - it had been him against the world for a long time, and old habits died hard. He made his way around Red Ear to start digging out the plant he wanted to use for tonight.
~Adopt Avalon!~
79 Posts
Ooc —
As the dark, apple-eyed man refused his offer and attempted to subvert him, Kaizer felt a twinge of pressure in his stomach at having been rejected without even a second thought. He noticed the standoffishness of the other male, but it only seemed to spurn the indignant wolf, and without thinking he lifted a broad forepaw and aimed to catch the man by his slender hip.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Muzzle and paws full dirt - it only added to the madness that seemed not engraved in his appearance. It made him anxious, especially with the strange male he still knew not the name off watching him, but he gritted his teeth and went right along. He just needed this - he needed sleep, and he had no time to think about anything else. Well, that was until he felt Red Ear's paw on his hip.

Flashes of Teagan went through his mind and he made a soft gasping sound, trying to get it together. He stopped with what he was doing, swallowing away some uncertainty that made place for weird lust that he hadn't felt anymore in a long time. K- Keep your paws to yourself. I'm busy. He told the other sternly, but it came out more as a plea than anything.
~Adopt Avalon!~
79 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: A BIT O' PEEN

Kaizer's tail began to wag slowly, his boldness bolstered by the absence of teeth. The other male's words were that of ready denial, eager to put him off verbally, but physically the dark wolf did not reprimand him for the action. He seemed surprised, but familiar with the occurrence, something Kaizer couldn't relate to. He'd never wanted to mount another male in this way, nor had he ever been mounted, even in attempt; none of this was something he could explain, but everything in his body bid him to grapple the male, his member already exposing itself with his intentions. The wolf made a noise in his throat, a craven whine, as he hoisted himself up and around, seeking to take his hind-quarters into his grasp.

The whining became a growl, desirous and wanting, to keep the man in place.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He did not want to fight anymore. He should never have come out of his den today. It only broke him more, little by little, tearing him apart. Why Red Ear was doing this, what he was trying to achieve by doing this, Trick didn't know. He didn't want to. Whatever this twisted male had in mind, Trick would not be the one getting mounted today. Not by a strange male that had barely spoken to him. He had let Teagan, and where had it gotten him? No where at all. When the other sought a way on his back, he let out a low, dangerous growl. He kicked with one leg to behind, trying to prevent Red Ear from achieving his goals.

Are you deaf, Red Ear? He growled. No longer would he be the one aggressed on - be the one getting spat on by life. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
79 Posts
Ooc —
The lime-eyed wolf kicked him, deterring Kaizer from wrapping his forelimbs about his slender waist. It didn't hurt, and the Bluesummer supposed that he could overpower the male -- who didn't seem inclined to use his teeth, only words -- but by no means did he want to further upset the disagreeable wolf, and he canted his head at him curiously. "Don't you...?" He didn't know how to apologize; he didn't even think he was doing anything wrong. Despite the lack of more appropriate genitalia, his body begged him to take the male, fueled by a lingering sense of arousal from his time spent lingering at Fox's backside like some sort of sick puppy.

His red ears turned back sheepishly. "I thought you might want to..." he muttered, feeling bad even though he refused to express as such out loud. "I want to," he added, as if that made a difference. Really, he was just being rather dense.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He almost wanted to snap at the male who thought who ruled this place as he seemed confused by his reaction. What was there to not get? While Trick had no sexual preference when it came to gender, he did not want to do this with someone he barely knew. Not that he knew Potema (Who he didn't even know the name from) or Teagan, but one had been in heat and the other... He had just been very cute. Do I look like some manly whore to you?! Idiot... He spat his way, turning as to prevent Red Ear from trying to mount him again.

He squinted at the other. What was this guy's deal? Trick wanted to be alone - to get the medicine he needed to rest better, and to hopefully naturally forget about Peregrine's death. But it's not about what you want now, is it? Trick chuckled cynical. Go fuck with some other random guy, I'm busy. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
79 Posts
Ooc —
Kaizer had words like whore, idiot, fuck, and busy thrown at him like they meant something to his heat-rattled brain. He could only frown at Trick, wondering why he wasn't affected in the same way— why he wasn't horny when the air clearly dictated that this be the case. His tail finally stopped wagging, deciding that there was something wrong with the wolf with the citrus eyes. There was something broken about him, and in not knowing or understanding that it was something emotional rather than physical, it made Kaizer incredibly leery of him. And if Kaizer hadn't been so new to the caldera's pack dynamic at that time, then he would have tried to end him right there.

Luckily, he had the presence of mind not to up his forcefulness. "I apologize, then. I didn't know you lacked instinct," he offered vaguely, mildly subdued at last. Trick had thoroughly succeeded in turning off his amorous pursuer, and Kaizer wanted very much to leave him to his own devices. Without another word, he turned to collect his dropped pheasant and continue on his own way.
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
If a wolf had the ability to spit, Trick would've done it right in Red Ear's face. He looked so dumb and entranced by a simple heat. Trick's nose wrinkled and he pulled his narrow face up to look him better in the eye. There was nothing wrong with Trick - not physically at least, unless one would count being small as one. Being small had its good sides though, surely - he just couldn't name them.

When he finally turned off the other male he grinned, until the other's comment hit him. When Red Ear turned away Trick let out a low sound that was neither laughter or a growl. AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LACKED BRAIN CELLS. He commented a little louder than usual. He turned around and snapped up the ragwort he had wanted all this time with the plans to just go home. 
~Adopt Avalon!~