Golden Glade she will be loved
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
All Welcome 
Kinda just a thread for the sake of threading, haha. I'm being vague with location so anyone in the territory can hop in!
She had become inarguably, irrefutably, undoubtedly swollen. To Eden, this was a most confusing state, as she was only halfway through the thing (by her count) and already she seemed to be ripe. Rising from the ground upon which she lay, Jayne groaned and laughed as an ache shot up through her lower back. 
You aren't even here yet and you're already giving me trouble? I can't wait to see what life is like once you're out here.
Now, it wasn't exactly a jump to say that Eden had been...avoiding her packmates in the days past. She was a wolf of great self-credence so to be stuck in the condition of partial immobility wasn't ideal, as far as her social situation went. Pregnancy itself was growing on her literally but the things that came with it left a dent in her confidence.
Eden only confided these things in one other; Estelle, the only wolf who she knew to judge naught. Even her mate, Sylvas, was left from the loop. He was possibly the last person who she wanted to see in such a state. But she knew at some point she'd have to go see him and tell him the news -- they moved! As of then, it was a secret, but Eden couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it.
english · french
· republic of auros ·