Sunbeam Lair no, I actually want to hear you complain
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Bonnie noticed the distance between Aster and Ukko at the river. She took note of how rare it was for her to see them together. She wasn't dumb, so even though it was easy to figure out where they stood, she knew better than to ask about it. Still, she wanted to call on her Chieftess and just...talk. And if Aster did want to talk about it, then Bonnie would listen. 
Bonnie turned her head upwards and called for the woman's presence. How she hoped she would come; Bonnie was ready to become Dr. Caroline once again.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Much of her preparations for the winter had already been made, and so the day had become a rare one of relaxation for the young mother. She’d been laying near to the lake, watching as a few rays of light bounced off of its surface, creating a wondrous sight to behold. Down at her reflection had she looked, watching as the ripples of the water distorted her face, morphing her into the dragon whose soul was intertwined with her own. At the image she had smiled, a content sigh having slipped out passed her lips. For generations, those of her blood had served as vessels for the mighty dragon, and she found that she was more than happy to have been the girl chosen from her generation. It was sad that her grandmother had needed to die, but she was happy, too. For that death had released Draco just in time for him to choose Asterr as his next partner.

A howl pulled her from her thoughts and she blinked, seeing how the dragon’s face was there no longer. After flashing another quick smile down towards the water’s surface, she’d pushed herself up to her feet and began moving in the direction that the howl had come from. When she’d arrived, a nod was given towards the girl, which was followed by a soft, “Hello.” Bonnie was not pestered about the reason for why she’d requested the dragoness’ presence. Asterr had kept herself silent instead of asking, leaving her tribe mate to reveal the topic of conversation whenever she might be ready to do so.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Asterr! Bonnie cooed affectionately. Her now Chieftess was a woman who Bonnie looked highly upon and it showed in the way she interacted. I just...well I was wondering...how are ya? That seemed the best way to enter a conversation such as this. How far would "So why don't ya talk to your husband anymore? Spill, Asterr!" have gotten her anyway? 
Bonnie adjusted herself so that she was in a lying position but used her forelegs as support. It was an inviting gesture, as though to tell Asterr that whatever she did or did not want to mention would be just dandy by Bonnie's standards.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There had been little time left between when she’d arrived and when the reason for her presence being requested was revealed. Asterr could appreciate a direct approach, though she knew not from where the question could have come. Had she been acting differently as of late? She’d considered her recent actions for a moment, but was unable to come up with anything. Whilst she could not think of a reason for the female’s concern, she’d not disregarded the question. “I am well,” was her answer, which had been followed by, “Why do you ask?” Her daughters had not seemed to be concerned by her, nor had she been approached by any others, so what was it, she wondered, that Bonnie might be seeing?
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Though internally frustrated by Asterr's plain response (Bonnie had become used to people spilling their entire life's story as soon as they heard her speak) she kept a plain façade and even added a short smile. Oh I was just wondering, 's all. At this point, Bonnie wasn't quite sure how she should go about digging further but she knew she had to.
How are the girls? There. A safe place to start, right? And if Asterr got a little antsy about that topic too, it could easily be covered by Bonnie's love for children. Done and done, easy as pie.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The frustration felt slipped by without having been noticed, thus saving the both of them from the hassle of a thorough questioning. Asterr was not the type of wolf that simply spilled her entire life’s story for the hell of it, and certainly not to those that she’d known for only a short while. So, had she known of what sort of information the other female was truly searching for—as well as about her annoyance over having not received an immediate answer—she likely would have become displeased. The stress that came with leadership had yet to grow into something that she could not manage, thus eliminating any chance at her revealing the most private sections of her life. To speak of herself, she likely would not, and so the change in topics was accepted with a nod and then contributed to with words.

Never disinterested by the thought of speaking about her children, she’d responded by saying, “They are well.” They were growing and learning, which she enjoyed seeing; experiencing it with them was even better. “They are each so different from one another, that I find myself fascinated whilst watching them,” the mother continued, smiling fondly. “They will do wonders for this tribe someday, I am sure of it.” Airi could be a bit problematic at times, but the Chieftess still believed that she could do great things.

The conversation had continued, but without the vessel having revealed a single piece of information on herself. She'd spoken of her children and how she hoped to raise them, but hadn't gone beyond that topic. Eventually, after having been found by Kaori, Asterr had excused herself in order to spend time with her daughter, thus leaving Bonnie to her own devices.