Blackfeather Woods So how about it, then?
Matthew 5:44
101 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Emma's recent days had been filled with combat, and yet she still longed for more. One wolf in particular was running across her mind; the obsidian male she'd come to know as Miraak. After a thorough shake and stretch, Emma pointed her head upwards and called for the male to come find her. She was ready for a spar but even more so was she ready to reencounter her new friend.
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
His ears pricked at the familiar voice — Emélie, her name was — and he strode towards her voice, her scent soon taking over as a trail. He found her amber-and-brown form, and chuffed to her, grabbing her attention. You called for me?

Matthew 5:44
101 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Emma gave a snort as the male entered her vision but quickly followed it with a respectful bow. I was wondering if I could take you up on that offer for a spar. She shook her fur free of its fatigue and began stretching her aging joints. Its been a while, for me at least.
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She bowed to him, to which he inclined his head in turn. His head cocked at her proposal. A spar? He chuckled at her words. It has been a while for me as well, Luckily, most of his encounters whilst travelling here were easily ended with words rather than fangs. He shifted his body, moving so that he faced her, Let us start then,