Silver Creek And there I sat on my porch thinking about you
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
All Welcome 
It was later in the day and she could feel the chill of the evening gripping at her through her coat.  A shiver passed her body as she walked, patrolling the borders on a lookout for anything suspicous or a possible joiner, marking the borders along the way.  As she walked she listened and eyed to the sights and sounds of the coming night.  The hoot of an owl, the sound of water flowing through the Creek, the darkness that shadowed the land, twinkling stars in the sky, the glow of the moon and the absence of the sun.  It was quite peaceful.

For a long while she walked until the moon rose high in the sky and then she paused in her steps and looked up, noticing the beauty of the starry path high up above her.  A gorgeous light seemed to illuminate each and every star along with the moon and it was at that moment she realized how beautiful the constant nature that was there every day could be.  There was nothing like that nighttime sky.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
scoots in rapidly

Natashe was out and about due to a fit of night terrors that had kept her awake that night. So she patrolled while she thought others slept. She was rubbing her back against a small shrub, marking her scent and scratching an itch as well. She then set off again yawning repeatedly until she finally caught the scent of family. She loped off, bounding along until she spotted her. A smile formed on her maw, as she hadn't seen the woman since the day she was accepted. 

"Bonjour Sister. Lovely night isn't it?" she chuffed softly, dipping her head with respect because even though Spring was her sister she was also her Alpha.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
For a while longer she sat there, staring and thinking in silence about many things.  Thins that had happened before that she normally didn't think all too much about but were thoughts that should be thought of.  For instance, she thought of her brother of whom she had never really gotten to get to know.  Taverik.  He had been the stillborn of her litter, something that just happened in nature, she normally didn't think about him all too much thought because well... she had never really gotten to know him so what was the point?  But now she thought of him, wondering what he would've done.  What he could've accomplished.  What he could've become, which moved her on to an even deeper topic.  Death.  Death as many knew was something that was unclear, for everybody really no matter how much you would accept into a culture the death part was always uncertain.  Why?  No one among the living had ever expierenced it.  As she ran thorugh her thoughts she wondered what it would be like to one instant be a living breathing creature and the next moving on to another part.  Perhaps there was nothing, just a peaceful calming silence or perhaps there really was another life.  An afterlife... or maybe death was simply something not to worry about for it happened to everyone.  Maybe death was just the end of one story and the beginning of another.

The voice of her sister snapped her out of her thoughts.

She turned her head ever so slightly to face her sister who was now before her with a pleasant smile, no more life questions filling her head for the moment.  "Oui, it is lovely out tonight Nat."  She replied, enjoying the brief piece that was shared between them in her beloved language of French.  There was just somehting about French that she found better, nicer than the common English.  French she found was more flowing, more natural, more elegant, a true love language.  So all in all it was really just a beautiful language that she wished to never forget, one that she would cherish.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
"you were deep in thought. I hope all is well? I...I was wondering where Amber went. Is she alright?Je ne l'ai vue qu'une fois..." she switched easily back and forth between english and French. It was something she did naturally, sometimes without even knowing. This was a fellow Ciel that stood before her however, so she didn't need to translate.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
When Nat spoke, Spring almost instangtly found herself disapointed in Amber.  How could she not tell her sister goodbye before leaving?  How could she not?  "I can't believe Amber didn't tell you why Nat," she growl experated.  "I'm so sorry she didn't tell you why she left... that must've been terrible, the not knowing."  She then took a deep breath preparing herself to tell Nat why Amber had left them.  "Amber met someone... and well it resulted in puppies. The male was from another pack and so Amber left to join him. Still it kills me that this guy could not just come to Silver Creek," she sighed.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe waved off spring's apology with a flick of her tail "All that matters is that she is okay." She said with a quick smile, though she was in fact a bit hurt. It wasn't like she and Amber were close, they hadn't seen one another in years. Yet Natashe held family very close to her heart, and the idea that Amber didn't think so too was a bit hurtful.

Then spring explained why Amber had left and Natashe's eyes it right up, rising to her paws she grinned "puppies? Im an Auntie?" She asked excitedly, her tail wagging a million miles an hour. She cleared her throat and slowly calmed herself down, sitting beside Spring her tail touching her sister's "Im sure there was a good reason, Amber is a clever girl. Can...Can we go see them Spring?" She asked hopefully, her head turned toward her sisters.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
As Natashe spoke seeming to not even care why she left all that much, that Amber was clever.  In truth, deep down Spring was a little bit resentful that Amber would choose to go search for some guy who she barely even knew but was the Father of her children and go live with him in some other pack instead of Silver Creek.

It just didn't seem right.

There was also the fact that Amber wanted her family to come see the puppies.  Back when Amber had left she had agreed... but now... well Amber was gone and Spring had responsiblities here at the Creek.  For now she doubted that she would be able to see her sister's children at this point in time.  Natashe seemed enthusiastic about it though... it was all just too much to think about right now.  A guilty part of her hoped that Amber had forgotten about that deal.

"Yeah, I guess we're both Aunts now," she replied to Nat, turning three fourths of her attention back onto her sister, the other fourth of her attention focusing on the problem that she hoped she wouldn't have to face.  Amber had been the one to leave though, so surely she would understand why she couldn't come.

She didn't answer her sisters question about visiting the pups.