Golden Glade do you ever think of me?
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Tagging @Sylvas Streiter but any Inner Circle wolves are welcome!
Pain is fluid. There are levels to it, starting with a broken nail and ending with a broken heart. But the agony that plagued Eden from the morning of the 13th into that evening was too grand to be placed on a scale or forced under a title. Not only was she left writhing on the cold ground of her den but her mind was taken over by fear.
She'd created a ritual in the days past; wake up and pray, then walk in circles to get the pups moving more (they were very polite, only really moving when Eden was awake), lie down because at that point, the pains were more than she could handle standing. If she was still awake at that point, she would either take the stroll to the cache or call for Sylvas to bring her a meal. 
The only thing keeping her alive and moving, distracted from the abyss her life had quickly spiraled into, was the hope that Estelle's prayers were being heard. She no longer relied on her own faith, for in her mind the Beings weren't concerned with selfish apologies. Today, however, Eden was particularly irritated due to Essie's absence.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Blood dripped from his muzzle as his paws swiftly carried him to the entrance of the Inner Circle tunnels, the fur from the hare tickling at his nose as he crossed over the threshold of the tunnels. Knowing he was yet to truly earn his place within the Court to venture through these parts, Sylvas knew he was allowed only to Eden's den. And in truth, Eden's den was the only location the mercenary had on his mind. Soon he would be a father and Eden, a mother. Excitement filled the male as he turned a familiar corner, gradually coming to the opening of his mate's den. A smile was blocked through the meal within his mouth, a meal brought especially for Eden as he slowly decided to poke his head around the entrance, amber eyes searching for the ivory form of his mate.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Hearing another wolf's entry put Eden on edge, thus she spun around as quickly as her swollen belly would allow and gave a thick snarl. Upon realizing it was only her mate, she slowed her snarl to a whimper and licked at her lips, though her hackles remained slightly raised. Sylvas, she cooed as she took a step forward, though that was all she took to keep the distance between them safe. A soft whine escaped her as a pang hit her side, though she quickly recovered with a smooth call to her gods.
Seeing that he brought a meal with him, she crept forward and snatched it up, moving to another corner to tear into the tender flesh. We're doing fine. What brings you here? Eden asked, her mouth filled by the fresh meat. She didn't mean to sound so harsh, but the recent days had put her on edge. She had to be suspicious of everyone; including her once beloved.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Brown ears were momentarily pinned to his skull as he listened to Eden's snarl, golden eyes watched as she regained her composure, becoming somewhat calm once more. Sylvas blinked briefly as he lowered his head, deciding to take a careful step forward as Eden said his name, his gift still clutched within his mouth as he gingerly approached his beloved.

Golden eyes watched as she crept closer to him and once close enough the brute felt her snatch his gift from his grasp, the mercenary merely licked his blood stained muzzle as Eden moved herself into another corner of the den and began to feed upon the furry morsel. A small smile made its way across his lips as she explained that they were fine and Sylvas gave her a simple nod of his head, ”I just figured I would bring you a little something since I finished my first patrol of the borders.” He offered a small shrug and a sway of his tail as he watched her eat.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden lifted her head from the small body lying before her and gave a soft sigh. I'm sorry, she whispered. Biting at her lower lip, she nudged the carcass back over to her mate and offered a sheepish grin. I'm not really hungry. Then, Eden was sitting back on her haunches with her paw rubbing at her swollen abdomen. 

Would you sleep in here tonight? she asked softly. He wasn't yet a member of the Inner Circle, but he had permission to be in Eden's den, thus she figured the request was innocent enough. He could refuse if he wished, but she'd become lonely in the recent days and hoped that her mate might keep her company.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He tilted his head curiously as she apologised, then gradually nudging the carcass back toward. Silently, Sylvas watched his mate, golden eyes peering down to the half eaten hare and gradually back to Eden. The brown and gray male gave her a loving smile, muzzle parting as his soft voice slip from his mouth, ”It's alright.” He lowered his head some as he watched her sit herself up, observing how she began to nub at her tender stomach. Upon understanding of how much Eden was going through lately, especially with feeding and caring for their children, Sylvas coudln't help but want to know more on what he could do to help more, besides bring meals every day.

The mercenary's ears perked at her sudden request, amber eyes looking to her as she sat beside their pups. Right away a smile formed across his maw, the male giving his head a nod till he replied softly, ”Of course, my love.” He gave her another doting smile, carefully Sylvas lifted himself from being seated, his paws bringing himself slightly closer to Eden's side, though still allowing her personal space.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden was glad that Sylvas had agreed, for it was rare that the two of them had much alone time, what with the arrival of their pups and all. You can come closer, she told him, then lay down before him and wait for him to hold her.
english · french
· republic of auros ·