Whitefish River Here comes the sun
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 

he had followed the river for most of the day, after descending the Sunspire and with no will to go home just yet. watching the river waters push past him in a silvery rush of motion, his gaze would occasionally follow fish, or the odd sparkle in the current. When he next glanced up, the sun had almost begun to dip below the horizon. Knowing that this meant that he ought to be home very, very soon, the boy paused, glancing back the way he had come. He had wished to go farther, but that would have to wait until another day.

but he had yet to move when suddenly a gleam in the rushing water caught his eye, and, quite impulsively, he dipped his muzzle into the creek, careening water not deterring him as he gripped a stone with his jaws delicately and wrenched his muzzle out, dropping his prize a safe distance way by his paws. A pebble, but some sort of glistening purple crystal was mostly visible, rounded and smoothed by the river. Very interested in this, he peered at it intently, nudging it so that he may see the entire thing.
@Chusi-
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
After her trip, she was not done with exploring just yet. After she had spent a few days at home again, training her hunting and fighting skills with whoever she could find, she longed to go out again. And so she did, feeling she was mature enough now to go out on her own. If Arturo would ask for it, she'd say something about wanting to hunt different prey than what roamed in their forest.This time, she did not go for the coast where she had the most friends. She went inland, where she barely knew her way and where she had no friends.

Trotting through the flatlands, tail held high and muscly neck holding her head up proudly, she spotted someone curious. It was a boy, going off his scent, and he seemed to be very busy with the river or something besides it. Only then did the glimmer of purple reach her eyes, and she was entranced by what the other was playing with.

She walked up to him with a friendly chuff, not knowing he was part of the brotherhood that had wounded Dakarai who's wounds were now being treated. Mornin'. She greeted, eyes trailing over his body. He was young, but older than she. They were roughly the same size, safe for him being just a tiny bIt taller.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
A woman approached and he straightened, but relaxed when it turned out that her intentions were friendly, and upon closer inspection she, as were the four before her, very close to his age. Which made the boy wonder, for the umpteenth time, why he had never before met a boy his age. But such thoughts were swept aside as she offered a casual greeting, he replying with a small smile and a "Good morning," in return. 

"What's your name?" He asked with a curios half tilt of his head and a soft smile. Thinking that she might be more inclined to answer should he give her his name, he added after a moment, "I'm Seff." The boy absentmindedly nudged the crystal with a paw as he regarded her, though his focus was on her.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
If she had known that he found her a woman, she would've been very flattered. So far, she was just the girl from Teaghlaigh, and everyone seemed to still treat her as a little girl. She'd show them something different soon, she was sure, but that would have to wait. This boy was interesting. Was he far from home? How did he escape his dad? Was he supposed to be here? Why could she not have a task like that? She had some many questions for so many wolves, but was learning to keep them for herself until it was the right time to ask them. He greeted her, equally as friendly and nothing like Ingram.

I'm Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal. She informed, feeling very proud to have her father's last name as Oidhre of Teaghlaigh. Nice to meet ya, Seff. She greeted again with a nod. Seff - how curious indeed. It was so short, like Cam, but Cam had been a shorter version of Cameron. Was Seff also just a part of his name? Hmm... Maybe she had to change her name to Chus if this trend was so popular. What's tha'?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**