Golden Glade Hells Angels
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai had taken the directionsame that he had been given and trailed through the territory. At one point he had in fact gotten slightly discouraged bit it was at that time that he picked up the familiar scent of his sister.

A smile crawled onto his maw as he approached the forest strongly claimed by the pack she was presumed to be a part of or leading. He sat down about a foot away from the borders. He couldn't call for her she wouldn't answer. He would just have to get found and hope whoever found him didn't know about him or didn't want much information on who he was. 

He could feel an end to his time of travelling aimlessly coming to an end. Soon he would return to Warbone and Saena and become a member of their society. If he still had a place there that was. For now though, all he could do was wait.

@Shalon :)
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was in a brooding mood. Her mind full of the trip she had taken up almost a month ago now. Her friend was missing, his pack disappeared. Shalon and Freya had found the faint scent of the Silvertip Mountain pack, however it was obvious that no one had attended to the borders in quite sometime. They had left. Shalon didn't know why, or where they had gone. But she did want to find them. Although she was having doubts about the alliance, perhaps they were to far away. Could they still help each other? Shalon huffed, she knew she was to distracted to really be of much use at the moment. However her duty still called to her. She was a loyal member of the Court and they all needed to be on guard. With more pups then adults milling around there could be serious consequences for a lapse in judgment.

She was also in a bit of a hoop considering there were only two wolves left who hadn't had pups this season. All the parents were midly distracted, and she found herself unwilling to ask a new parent to leave their young inorder to help secure the borders. She would gladly call on Streiter, but she knew that Eden might need him. Alder had obviously been working hard to keep the borders up, she coud easily find his scent along the trail she used for her own patrols. That only left Freya. Of course the girl would help if asked, but Shalon wished that they had more experienced mercenaries within their small family. Shalon was growing weary of the next 9 months, while the pups grew into their own. Sighing softly she paused in her thoughts, taking a minute to sit back and think about everything.

"Dammit!" She swore to herself, slapping her paw upon the ground. "I think to much." Shalon sighed to herself once more. A common occurence. Perhaps this was to much for her. She still felt as though she was so new to pack life that it was hard to know what to do as a leader in the pack. She always thought of the threats that surround her family. She grew more and more pessimistic as the days grew on. She vowed to speak with Alder and Aspen about the pups. This couldn't happen again, there are just so many! Shalon turned to head back to the tunnels, after these pups were grown she would beg the royal pair to only allow breeding between the two of them. Only one litter at a time. 

Nodding her head slowly, she was so lost in her thoughts that she almost missed it. The breeze blew gently against her face, the cold air bring with it the scent of an unknown. She growled slightly, and lifted her snout to the air searching for the origin of the smell. She followed it the best she could and stumbled apon a shadow at the border. He just sat there. No movement. No howl. 

What does he want?

She slowly walked toward him, her tail held high and her ears errect. He hadn't tresspassed, and he didn't look like he would. She treated his body language accordingly. Shalon was alert and ready, but not overly aggressive more warning like. 

I wonder who he is.

"You know a howl is usually the best way to ask for an audience." She stated firmly, staring at him with her silver eyes, Shalon waited to see what he would do. She stood across from him, still in Court territory.

Sorry for the long one!!!!! I just couldn't stop typing hehe
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
It didn't take long before a female came and found him stating that a howl usually gets people's attention. " Aye that is probably true but you found me didn't you? " he stated a smile resting on his maw. it wasNY friendly but it wasn't evil either. 

" I come seseeking to speak to a Wolf named Aspen, herror and I go wayy back," he stated. " But you see if I called she certainly wouldn't listen. Would you be able to get her for me? or point me in the right direction " he questioned realizing he probably could have just blown his cover slightly but you know what he'd find a way to talk to her even if this wolf wasn't the path to it. 

The wolf that stood before him seemed to be a Wolf of authority though by no means alpha. Perhaps she held the same position he had back home who knows. She stood alert but not aggressive.  as any wolf meeting a stranger would be. Still his ocean blue eyes rested on hers waiting for some sort of reaction
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon looked at him wearily, arching a brow. She contemplated his request. "You know Aspen?" Shalon had no reason to doubt the man, however Shalon wasn't really sure what to do. She had no clue who was at the den with the pups right now, or if they could really be left on their own. She suddenly realised that she should know these things, and berated herself. Although nothing showed on her maw. Nodding her head slowly, "I can call her for you." Shalon agreed, "But atleast tell me how you know her. She is of great importance to us, you know." She smiled, although it was forced and it didn't reach her eyes. "Are you from around here?" 

Shalon let out a short forced laugh, "How rude of me." She shook her head as she laughed, "I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Shalon Sentiel." She dipped her head ever so slightly greeting him, her ears perked. Perhaps he would lend her his name in return. She still stood across from him, her earthy toned fur relaxing ever so slightly. Although he tail remain high. She would take a step or two toward him so as not to shout. Shalon noticed his piercing blue eyes boring into her and she returned the gaze with ease.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai stared at the female unsure of how he could answer this question without giving away the whole situation. "I knew her from before she came here to the wilds, you see I'm not from around here I'm from far West. I can understand Aspen is precious to you and if you feel more comfortable you are more than welcome to stay while her and I chat. She might also want you here...her and I didn't leave things on very good terms.." he explained rather innocently if he might say so himself. This was the hard part.  well really all of it was. Hopefully he could make some sort of a meds with his sister though he was sure it wouldn't happen. 

Onai chuckled lightly his smile growing warmer as Shalon as she had just introduced herself realized she handt released a name. " If you're as close to Aspen as I think you are, you'll know who I am, but perhaps she never told you my name.." he stated feeling nerves. If he screwed this up any chance at speaking with her. " Onai" he stated before earning a slightly more submissive posture.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon thought about it for another moment, looking over her shoulder toward the trees, in the direction of the tunnels. Aspen had told her some of the goings on before she had arrived in the Teekon Wilds, and Shalon knew the woman had nightmares of her previous life. She could only assume that he was from her previous pack, but she wasn't sure who he was. Shalon knew of Aspen's brothers, and had neglected to ask of their names, rather only hearing their deeds. Shalon's gaze narrowed slowly as the male mentioned his leaving Aspen on bad terms. Surly, if this male had been one of her abusers he wouldn't show up here. One wasn't that dump, were they? "I have never heard the name." She conceded, "I will call her, for I fear that now is the time she face her demons." 

Slowly she raised her maw to the sky, a sad and mournful song rose from her throat as she called for the pale and graceful Queen. She tried her hardest to convey the need for weariness, and strength to the Queen. Perhaps to prepare her for the possibility of seeing one should would rather forget. As he song finished Shalon stared at the man stoicly, before lowering her voice to just shy of a whisper. "I care not who you are Onai, if you dare to hurt my Queen..." She took a step forward in warning, her hackles rising slightly to make herself like more intimidating, "I will end you. None shall ever see or hear from you again. You will simply cease to exist. Do you understand?" Shalon would do her utmost to fullfil the threat should the Queen become offended. Perhaps this would be warning enough for the male. His sister was deeply loved within the Glade, and he would not survive an encounter with this pack should something happen to the Queen everyone loved so dearly. This was not that past, where Aspen was weak and defenenceless, now she was a ruler, and she was not one to be pushed around. "Aspen is much changed from the girl you knew. I can assure you. Tread lightly Onai."

Shalon couldn't be sure, but she had her suspicions of exactly who this male was. She could only hope her thoughts were wrong.
Shalon's Pawprints 
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai nodded softly as she decided to call. He was relieved that perhaps she didn't know who he was or what it was he had done. " Thank you, " he stated respectfully.  

The female then continued this time more threatening and getting closer to him. Speaking in no more than a whisper. "If you had met me mere months ago that warning would be necessary, but I have sworn my word to another wolf that I would do no harm," he stated explaining while he still had the chance. He knew Aspen would be close now so he best speak before what was bound to be an interesting conversation would encourage.  

Shalon spoke once more explaining Aspen had changed from the girl he once knew. It seemed that was the case, she seemed well supported here. Wolves as loyal to her as his had been to him. "You do know me," he stated just as the presence of another wolf could be felt.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was resting when a call rang out from the Duchess. Aspen smiled and Rose to her paws not nervous to leave her pups alone for what she hoped would be a nice conversation for a short while. 

She kissed each one goodbye along with her husband before she trailed down the tunnels and out into the territory the ground beneath her paws.  She picked up her pace to a trot noting the call came from the borders. Perhaps there was a new member seeking to join, though...Shalon must know the queen had cholden and would have called for Alder. 

Aspen let a loos shrug roll on her shoulders as she weaved amongst the trees. As Shalon and the other wolf came into sight her heart stop and she came to a stand still. There stood her brother. A Wolf she swore she would never see again. How could shalon have done this...called her out here....to see him...

The silver fae's couldn't jump to conclusions for all she knew Onai had gone about his sly ways and answered all the duchess questions without giving away too much. Aspen just stood there trying to process what was happening and trying not to cry...or cause a fit...or soemthing...

All her memories came flooding back. She was upset, angry and scared. He still doubled her size and probably power. She had been off her feet for two months now...she couldn't fight him.. Frozen. That's how she stood. Waiting for someone...to say or do soemthing...make this go away. Wake her up even..This was all just a bad dream. Right...
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
As her Queen came foward Shalon gave a dep bow, showing her respect and subservice. "My Queen. I had no desire to trouble you. However the male, Onai, claims to know you. He says..." She paused for a moment, clearing her throat, "He says, he knows you from before your time in the Teekon." Shalon stole a moment to look between the two. They looked nothing a like, and yet from the expression on the pale queens maw Shalon had a dreading feeling that her previous assumptions had proven true. With a deep breath she looked at the Queen, "I take it you knew him once." It was a statement, not a question, as she could clearly see the recognition on the other woman's face. She took a small step between the two, hoping to reassure Aspen that he wouldn't hurt her, and if he tried he would have to go through Shalon first. "He has assured me that he wishes you no harm." She wasn't sure what would happen now, but maybe a nice friendly chat? Shalon seriously doubted it, but none-the-less she stood her ground, making it apparent to both Onai and Aspen that she wasn't going anywhere. No matter what either of them said. Her gaze shifted slowly between the two waiting to see who would make the first move.
Shalon's Pawprints 
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai watched as Aspen stood frozen in fear. Part of him still liked the feeling the fear in her blue eyes gave him but also part of himy was disappointed. " Aspen," he stated dipping his head slightly. 

Shalon spoke repeating his words of no harm. " What she says is true, I have sworn no harm to you to my Alpha here in the wilds, " he stated also noting that meant he had been around a little while. 

" I came to see how you were, " he spoke honestly then paused waiting on her reply.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen stood still barely processing formation any words that came from either of their mouths. "Yep, we go waaay back," she spoke somewhat quietly but loud enough still that both could here. "If @Alder finds us here....he will kill you Onai," she stated. "To be honest I don't see why I shouldn't. .." she added bluntly.

"After everything you did to me growing up and the nightmares ive had for years since...and you come here and expect me to just forget all that and tell me how I am. Let alone believe that's all you came here to do," she said her voice growing more angry as she spoke and a low growl could be heard. 

"I'm in the damn right mind to call him here now and have him deal with you because I've got nothing to say," she added ears flattening. "Come on, entertain me. Why are you really here brother," she seethe.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon lowered her ears slightly at the rancor of the Queen. She had never seen Aspen so angry. And she as right Alder would kill him on the spot. And while Shalon thought that kinda charming, in a demented sort of way. Shalon didn't think that would help either. Aspen needed to do this, and Shalon was actually surprised at the perfect timing his arrival had been. Considering she was now raising her own pups, she could maybe hopefully come to term with her own childhood. At least in a perfect world that's how this would work out. But Shalon knew they didn't live in a perfect world and so she watched and waited for Onai's response to what his sister had said. She took in what might perhaps have been a slip of the tounge, his alpha? So he had found a residence here in Teekon, perhaps. She would remember that for later.
Shalon's Pawprints 
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
When his wife kissed him and the kids away, the first thing Alder did was fix Rowan with a deadly stare -- the boys scarlet eyes already bore defiantly into the King's face, hackles raised and tail curling over his tiny rump. 

It was a slightly funny scene perhaps, seeing this pup no taller than your ankle -- if that -- baring his fangs and claiming dominance over his massive, heavily scarred and equally as pissed off father. Alder leaned down, aiming to grab the pup by his scruff and carry him into one of the further corners of the den to better keep him contained, but the loose skin just passed through his fangs and the heir turned tail to run out of the den after his mother. Snarling, the King shot a glare to Rose, Tigerlily, and Hawthorn, clearly telling them that if they chose to follow, their day would get very bad, very fast. Seconds after, his heels kicked up in an effort to catch Rowan, but truth be told his hulking frame was just big enough to hinder the cream and ginger brute to charge on through. 

Rowan broke The Post much sooner than Alder, bolting after his mothers scent and, despite having to squint painfully against the sun with a whine, charged right through the Glade towards his mother, howling every step for her. Grumbling, his father pressed his nose to the earth and trotted after his sons scent. 

Of course, it was Rowan who got to the group of wolves first -- two he knew as Court wolves, family and safe beings, but one was a man of such dark color he just didn't look right against the otherwise pale wolves Rowan had come to know -- and he immediatley bore his fangs at what he would know soon as his Uncle Onai. As he'd just done minutes ago with his father, the snowy boys pelt flared, ears fanning back against his head; he moved to stand between his mothers forepaws, somewhere between hiding under her and protecting her. 

Then, Alder came trotting into view -- his son's disobedience forgotten, pelt flared and a fierce snarl ripping from his ivory fangs-- the King didn't like the upset tones trilling from his mate, and though he didn't know who this ebony male was, he knew this was no good news. 

"Angel?"

His murmur was for her only as he strode up to her side, tail curling above his hips and ears thrown forward in a clear sign of who was in charge around here. It was a question of whether or not she wanted him here, really -- should she wish him chased off, killed, or left to speak, he would bow to her word -- and only after her word was given would he address everything else. To Shalon, he spared a thankful greeting nod, but his focus was, primarily, on Aspen.
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai internally cringed as Aspen began to attack him with words. To be honest it was exactly as he expected. From her, after what hed done and all these years. The fact though that she did not believe him did not surprise him either but it still hurt. "No..that really was my intention Aspen. Maybe not always....but since meeting a few wolves here, I kind of promised I wouldn't hurt you. I wanted to come anyways, because I wanted to know what you had done with your life," he stated bluntly but defensively.

"I see that you have your own pack and wolves that are forever loyal to you and that's good. Shows despite what Convel and myself did to you, you still turned out alright," he joked in a light hearted tone though knowing her would not be taken like he wanted it to.

Another wolf appeared into the clearing, probably about the same size as himself but scarred. Most definitely blind in the one eye. Perhaps this was her mate. He guessed that might have been the case by the name angel that rolled off his tongue. Onai dipped his head in greetings. "You must be her mate," he stated. Immediately he then noticed a mini wolf, a pup as it was hiding between Aspens paws. Onai ducked his head and smiled at the child. "Hello there," he stated. "I'm your uncle Onai," he stated wondering if perhaps there were more children not just one.

The idea of pups made him feel warm and fuzzy inside but most of it he didn't let show on his tough outer shell. No one needed to know how soft some parts of him were.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened shaking her head as he spoke claiming that he had different intentions than she thought. Yeah right changed wolf crap mhm like i'll believe that she thought to herself quietly. Before she could speak she felt a small fuzzball dive under her belly. Rowan?!? How had he found her....mind you where was alder... Oh speak of the devil there he was. He came darting in before making eye contact with Onai and immediately realising who it was. 

Aspen took a deep breathe after everyone who had been speaking fell silent. First thing to be addressed. Rowan. She glanced down between her paws. "Rowan, what have I told you about sneaking away from your father. Besides the fact, this isn't a safe situation," she stated a low growl rumbling as Onai spoke once more but this time to Rowan. 

The silver queens head snapped up and she snapped at his jaws. "You are not his Uncle, you are not a part of this family Onai. Not anymore. You are a part of my past, and you're going to stay there as well as in the scars on my body and in my heart." she seethed tail lashing.

"Don't think you can just waltz back over here and expect that everything will be okay because its not and it never will be. What you did to me as a child was nothing but ruthless and I swore that coming here I would never speak to you, Convel or mum and dad or really any of you again," she continued.

"You need to leave. Now." she stated abruptly with a flick of her tail to Alder and to Shalon indicating that they needed to make sure she left she turned tail nudging her son to start walking and heading back to the den. Trying to hide the tears that rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry you had to see that Rowan, some day I'll explain it to you. When you're older," she stated.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon cringe slightly with the twitch of her eye, yeah so this wasn't going well. She turned her head sligthly watching the small pup, closing her eyes slightly she almost sighed at the predecament that had befallen them. Rowan was not helping. But Alder was a welcome entrance, she nodded her head to the King, appreciating his presence, no longer feeling so defenceless. With Aspen's word Shalon knew it was time for the male to leave, before Alder could rip him a no one. Looking Onai in the eye she jerked her head, indicating that he turn around. "You've spoken to her, you've seen what she's been up to. Now it's time you leave. Return to your new Alpha." She almost felt bad for the male, Aspen had been harsh. However Shalon knew why, and that reminded her of the fact that he didn't deserve her care or forgiveness. She growled slightly, thinking of the hurt and anguish on the face of her Queen when they had spoken months ago.

She took a step forward, as Aspen turned to leave. "You do not belong here." She finished softly, and waited for Alder's lead. Shalon didn't want to kill the male, but she knew Alder's temper when it came to his family. Especially Aspen.
Shalon's Pawprints 
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
At Onai's greeting, Alder sneered -- by now he had indeed picked up on who the shadowy brute was, and not at all happy -- but allowed Aspen to tend to him as she saw fit. The King was not as protective over Rowan as a father should be, really, but it could also be assumed that his mother would watch after the cub, too: mothers tended children, fathers protected borders. He snarled his title and position with pride, coldly -- letting him know that he had no place here before his pale sister could even voice her wishes. What he'd done to her was punsihable by death, and as somebody not a part of the Court he wouldn't even get a trial; Alder could kill him right now without a word against it. 

"Her husband, the father to her children, and the King of the Golden Glade."

The pup himself didn't care much at Aspen's scolding -- he didn't respect his father and, furthermore, he hated him -- standing tall beneath her as he was until she'd turned away. His tiny pink nose had poked forward at first, ears fanning forward to explore Uncle Onai, but upon his Mum's verbal lashing, it retreated as his ears again folded back and his ruby eyes peeked up to her in confusion. You are not a part of this family, Onai. Some harsh feelings were clearly between his mother and Onai, and Rowan momentarily wondered if, like Rose picked on him, someone had picked on the other -- did they grow up together? Did he pick on her later in life? Some of her next words cleared up things, but he was still confused -- if Onai was family, why did he not live with them? Knowing better than to speak up now, however, the little Prince turned and trotted along after his mother as she departed. 

Alder, on the other hand, ws relishing in his wife's rejection of her brother -- at her command, his fangs again bore, and the brute took an imposing step forward. Shalon's words were the only thing that kept him from lunging without a warning -- his Duchess' opinion was to be valued, after all, especially as she was practically his sister by now -- and he decided to add a few more of his own for personal benefit:

"Y'heard Aspen. She doesn't forgive you, and you don't get a chance of her forgiveness. This is your last chance to live -- leave my Court and don't ever fucking come back, Onai, or I'll rip your throat from your body and leave you to rot."
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen gave Onai a lashing when he introduced himself as the uncle of the little pup that stood underneath the belly of his mother.  Stating he was not a part of the family and he never would be and bla bla bla. Onai took little attnetion to Alder's introduction not caring since he already knew who he was. Seems like this guy had quite the ego anyways.

The other female that was there waited until the queen had parted before speaking sternly to Onai. Stating he had gotten what he wanted and now he must leave. This didn't bother him. What did bother him was the fact that this Alder guy added in a rather viscious response. Causing Onai's eyes to narrow. "Dude calm your tits, I said I wasn't here to cause harm. So this is me leaving," he said emphasising the last word with a rather stern tone to his voice. He didn't want to start a fight but if one was to be started he did not care.

He turned on his tail and began to walk away with an arrogant strut to his step almost taunting them to come after him but he quit that after a while deciding he would rather make it back to Jilaiya in one piece if he could help it.