Firefly Ravine The issue on the table...
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
@Depp! So sorry.

She had never crossed the ravine before.

Well, there were obvious reasons behind that — It was a ravine after all — but there was a personal reason behind it as well. She hated going inland, preferring the sea above all else. It was a comfort to her, a reminder of where she came from. But now Saltwinter had fallen. And now she was trailing after Kjalarr, slinking further inland.

It was a disgusting feeling, grass. The feel of vegetation was strange, foreign. It felt weird that she was stepping on living things. At least at the edge of this ravine, it was rock, like the cliffs at the shore, but this had a viewable side. She stared across, pouting, wondering if there was a way to jump across.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp trailed the once abode of his pack, Seadog, but was now a barren land of snow. It was strange to see the shadow of his past, and lack of life. He didn't expect to come across anyone being here, but a strange scent carried by the wind reached his nose. The ebony wolf paused, dissecting what he could from it. He couldn't recongnize it as someone he knew, but he was pleasantly surprised another soul ventured through his past territory.

He followed it, interested to see it's owner. Not long was it until he spotted a...woman? The sailer couldn't tell, but that made them all the more riveting. He allowed a low chuff to warn them of his presence.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She pondered a few things for a while — what would Ondine's pups be like, how Kjalarr would react to her presence, how Ondine would react, what the pack would be like and so on and so on — only for a chuff to pull her away. Maude blinked, turning her head towards the wolf who made his presence clear. She cocked her head, frowning. Wot d'ye want?

Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The dog smelled of the sea, forcing a smirk upon the fellow seadog's muzzle. Though one glance into her eyes and it was rather obvious this wolf wasn't of sound mind. That didn't keep him from staying though, for Depp wasn't the most sane fellow either. Their question was odd, as he hadn't indicated a want or need...at least he didn't believe he did. The ebony wolf lifted a none existant eyebrow towards them, and tilted his head. "Why is it you assume I want somethin?" 
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
And he asked questions. Great. Maude scoffed at the statement. Ye must 'ave some reason t'be botherin' me, She scowled, searching his gaze for some kind of intent outside of friendly conversation. Had she known he was a seadog like her, she would have been affable, but she greeted him instead with the standoffishness she gave to nearly everyone.

Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He gave an amused look to the mangled seadog. "Ah, but 'tis ye who spoke first, lass." Yes, he gave a chuff of warning, but had never uttered a word in the process so in his mind, it is she who is bothering him. The male's tail flicked back and forth like that of a feline as he waited for their answer, head cocked to the side.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Her scowl remained until the wolf pointed out her fault, her flaw. Maude was taken aback, then muttered to herself some half-thought up insult towards him that she was sure would not work in the slightest. The matted wench's leg reared up to scratch vigorously at her ear, squinting at the wolf all the while. Wot's yer name then, lad?