Blackfeather Woods chamber of secrets
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
@Vandal if u have time :)
Despite Damien's disappearance, the woman still had a duty to uphold. They had been lacking, in spirit and in numbers; something she worried for and grew angry to think about. They were the Brotherhood, and they were close to non-existence. In the reign of Damien, not one initiate had been inducted by him; nor had the Brotherhood succeeded like he had so valiantly promised. She would not be the same. The dark woman had led long before the boy king, and through her and only her did the pack get done what was needed to be done. Calling Vandal, a follower that had been too long left without a clue of their history and their secrets, she wished to share with him what had been left in the dark for much too long. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The color of crimson stained his muzzle as the silver and ivory brute regained his posture, his dark silver ears twitched at the sudden sound of Nemesis summoning for his presence. Instantly the male's head lifted, rabbit within his jaws grasp as his cold sapphire eyes gazed in the direction that the call had been made. The male's wet, leathery nose twitched as Vandal's paws crushed the fallen twigs and leaves upon the ground as he ventured his way to where Nemesis's had howled for him.

His form weaved through the dark forest till he finally came to the place where his Dark Master stood. As the Tyro approached, his head lowered to a bow, his dark ears pinned to his skull as he glanced to the raven colored female. His cold blue watched the female as he came to a halt, blood tainted lips curling into a smile as he dropped the rabbit to the ground, his voice escaping his muzzle, ”You called-for me?”
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
The dark woman nodded, a confirmation to is inquisition. Perhaps it was peculiar to him that she would call upon him, but she did so with purpose. “You have been here for some time, I feel now you have earned the right to know of the Dark Brotherhood,” 

“Our professions exists in three categories: Priests, Spies and Assassins, and as a whole, we pledge our dedication to the Night Mother, Mephala and her consort, Sithis. By proving your faith and your allegiance through tasks inclined towards the desired title, you will ascend to a place among the brotherhood’s ranks,” She paused, waiting for any indication of confusion or a blank stare to pass through his facial features before continuing. “Should you desire to become an Assassin, you will prove to me and me only that you are capable of such an esteemed position by tasks that will ask more of you, morally, than they will physically, in truth,’ It was true. There was a fine line between good and bad, but the line of right and wrong was more complex and ever-evolving. The trick was to being one’s concept of what it meant to have mercy and shape it to accept what may seem wrong. It was a job for the strong in mind as it was in body, and a task that drove many mad with guilt. She had not succumbed to the demons that lurked in the shadows, and she never would. Some were just not that strong. “Should you do so, you will advance to the rank of Reaper, Slayer, Executioner, and if you are good enough, Silencer,” She spoke her former rank with an ominous gloom. The dark woman was accomplished, in every sense of the word but the same could not be said for their Tyro’s; those who had not found their calling. Her goal was to induct as many as she could to their devout ways, whether or not they accepted Mephala or not. It was not a choice, it was an obligation; one that all within the Dark Woods was to fulfil. She sat back, awaiting questions.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry for the sucky post :(

As Nemesis confirmed his question with a nod of her head, Vandal slowly lowered himself to sit upon his haunches, cold sapphire eyes watching her curiously as she began to explain the reasons behind the summon. Silver ears were permanently arched a top his head as he listened to Nemesis' every word, his head tilting to the side some as she mentioned The Dark Brotherhood.' A slight frown crossed his features as he remained silent, allowing The Dark Master to elaborate on the subject further. Vandal couldn't help but let a slight blank expression take over his face as his superior paused, the young wolf allowing his pink tongue to escape his muzzle as he licked at his dry lips thoughtfully. Quietly, Van thought over the options that had been presented to him, the male mentally repeating the words that stuck out most. The Dark Brotherhood, Mephala, being the Night Mother and her consort, Sithis.

He pondered more, his cold blue gaze flicking back to his superior as she explain more, mentioning that if he did in fact choose to be an assassin and complete the tasks that were asked of him, he could possibly advance up the ranks (a thought that appealed to the silver and ivory brute). Taking a breath and licking his muzzle once again, Vandal gave his head a respectful bow, allowing his smooth voice to fill the now silence air, ”I will do whatever it is you ask of me.” He offered a small, pearly smile, tail giving an excited sway behind him as he added quickly, ”As for Mephala and Sithis, is there any possibly way...” He paused for a moment, thinking about how to word his question properly before continuing, ”I mean... would anyone be willing to tutor me, or rather educate me about the faith?” The silver and white male lowered his head some, feeling rather foolish about asking, though he was genuinely curious about the whole ideal.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She watched as he absorbed each piece of information she offered, with mild curiosity, and with no hesitance did he reply. He would do whatever she asked, yes. It was the sort of devotion she craved, the kind Damien had never had and he kind that kept her loyalists close. “Good,” She simply replied, smiling in the slightest, a fond darkness playing on her lips, at his proclamation. As long as he did not develop a rebellious conscious, he would do very well here in her favour. But as his second inquiry approached, she was left without information she could give on the subject matter. “Seek Potema, our founder’s daughter. She is the most educated on the topic,” Nemesis knew the basics of their religion, and had not known Meldresi well enough to learn directly from the night mother. Therefore it did not bother her to direct the man to another, and content with their interaction, she awaited any further inquiry before going on her way. She was a busy woman, and given Vandal's newly stimulated curiosity, her work was done for now. Next, he would decide what path he wished to take in his own time for it was a subject not left to the witless mind. But in her favour, she was curious to see him file into her ranks as an assassin, but she would keep it to herself, her inout was not nessicary at this point.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He gave a simple nod of his head and stared to Nemesis as she spoke, bright eyes watching his superior as she replied with a single word, which was shortly followed by a darkened smile. Van knew he was bound to the pack since his arrival, the brute being in debt to Nemesis for allowing him into the forest in the first place. Blessing him with a chance to survive through the cruel winter. And for this, Vandal would do what was asked of him.

Silver ears twitched as the night colored woman advised him to seek out Potema, to sedate his curiosity to learn more about the pack and it's religion. The tyro offered her a small smile, his head lowering as he gave another respectful bow, grateful for the opportunity that was offered to him, ”Thank you, I shall seek Potema out.” The silver and white male said as he slowly lifted himself from being seated, off-white socked paws shifting him some on the spot as he stood before the dark master, ”I will learn what I can and hopefully become what is needed of me.. “ The young male started, ”Though, I'm curious to the stages of becoming an Assassin.” He tilted his head slightly, wondering if there was any particular way of achieving this. Casually, his tail swayed behind him, the male's exhaling softly before adding, ”I shall train ambitiously for the role, until my skills are good enough and I'm of better use.” Van figured he would leave the questions to a minimum, but he wanted to learn more about this particular role and how to go about acquiring it.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She nods as he claims determined to seek out the resident witch, and she has every confidence that he will for he has been patient in his asscention into power, and for that, he has shown character. "To become an Assassin, you must first prove to me you are mentally capable as well as physically," Many of the things Assassins were made to do were not pretty, and very rarely, humane. "Once it is in my confidence that I should even bother to teach you, we will begin," She offers no further information on what exactly the process entails, leaving it to his imaginattion what may be in store. "Prove to me that, and you are already well on your way to serving us true and fully," She says it with a tone of omionisity, a flicker in her eyes daring him to prove he can first take what needs to be taken, that being, the ultimate price. Atshen had killed numerous times before she was able to take him seriously, and she expected no less from the fully grown man, however he choosed to do it.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
I am sorry for the crap post

Silver ears remained arched as he listed carefully to Nemesis' reply, the brute's cold blue eyes peering up at her as he kept his head and tail at a lower level throughout the entire meeting. The tyro listened intently to her words, though his gaze fell as she went on to mention that they would only begin training, once her confidence in him had been earned. And as the male remained silent, he couldn't help but lift his gaze to look back to the raven woman as she then continued, telling him that if he could prove himself, he would be a step closer to achieving his goal.

Vandal offered Nemesis a nod of his head, the male's mind throwing around ideas and theories regarding the woman's words. He licked his muzzle briefly before deciding to allow his voice to sound out once more in question, ”Do you want me to take out a complete random, or is there anyone in particular?” He asked, ”As I'm assuming, if you want me to prove myself, someone is going to have to lose their life?” Van said with a smile as he tilted his own head curiously.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
His inquiry is one that she expects, but has no specific answer to. "Innocent, guilty, I don't need to know," She doesn't, a life loss is a life loss, and not by her claw. Who Vandal chooses to slay will be by his own choosing, by the instinct of malicious intent that guides his soul; the very feeling that drove him towards Blackfeather Woods. "You will know, when you see your one," Is the only advice she can offer, for he is not she, and she does not know his soul like he himself does. "And then the only thing you need to do is kill," She talks of it with ease, little empathy for whom he chooses to slay, for after all that she has done, her feelings are reserved for none. She is unable, and the concept of death is not one that deters her; it is the idea that she feeds off of, that drives her to go on, for there is still much to rid the world of before her time is up. Whomever Vandal chooses shall be a tick in her roster.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
End it here? Sorry it's taken months to get this thread completed! Though, I will say, I'm not sure what to do about Vandal now with the whole killing another wolf scenario and the brotherhood lol.

Head twitched slightly as the dark woman spoke, the silver and ivory brute gradually allowing his ears to arch forward for only a brief moment as Nemesis continued on further, elaborating more on his task ahead. He listened carefully, noting the lack of emotion within her voice as she spoke, but mostly the words that escaped her mouth that were now embedding themselves into his mind. Innocent or guilty, it didn't matter. The young wolf smiled for a second as his ears swivelled back to lay against his head once again, for a task without preference, and one to kill; would be an easy project indeed.

Eventually the young male offered his skull a firm nod in response, his own cold sapphire eyes slowly peering back up to look to the woman as she fell silent, ”I will return when the task is done.” Was all he said, before allowing his head to give another nod, his socked paws gradually shifting him as he began to take his leave, venturing off to attend to matters that had now been bestowed to him.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Lol, yeah we should wrap it up (mostly my fault eh heh). You can PM me about killing off one of my old toon's if you'd like, but NPC's work too! Just PM me if you have any questions lol <3. Thanks for the thread! ps. I'm going to title Vandal as Reaper now that he's expressed interest in being an Assassin. Again, lemme know if you need anything changed :)

He accepts, nods, and makes his exit, and she parts ways soon after. She has little doubt of his ability to complete the task assigned. He has a will to remain within the dark woods, shown merely by the fact that he is still here, and she acknowledges that. Regardless of the technique in which he does it, she is confident in the fact that the training will make a true and just killer out of him; one they will use to their utmost benefit. It is the undeniably loyal ones that she craves to fill her ranks, and Vandal is projected to be the first of many. With that simple thought on her mind does she vanish into the underbrush, taking with her the anticpation of his return.