Silver Creek Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m]
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Private 
The hormones had grown strong and subconsciously found herself seeking him out.  In all truth the heat scared her within the memory of what her last had resulted in, but her thoughts had tempted her more and more no matter how hard she tried to hold back.

Fear smoldered within her as she walked, along with bursts of excitement and something else.  It was the strangest feeling, but she wasn't sure she really wanted any of this right now.  She just wanted to go back to normal and resume life without her heat.  She was an Alpha though and so she felt it was her job to claim her breeding rights.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He was doing well. Better than he thought he would at avoiding her scent. It was hard to have it so strong within the lands, but doubly hard on top of the existing attraction. He was upwind of the pack lands now, relishing in the air that was clear of her intoxicating scent. He thought that with luck he could stay here, perhaps the winter winds would be kind to him. If they changed, he'd have to change position himself. Hopefully her heat wouldn't last much longer than this, he couldn't take much more.

He was proud of his willpower though. So many males spoke of how heat tempted them beyond common sense. He hadn't yet been face to face with Spring, of course, but he was also proud of himself for managing to avoid that temptation. The snow covered the ground now, perhaps about ankle height, so he had made a home under a nearby spruce tree. The lower branches dipped to touch the ground and it had been simple work to bite off the ones that would restrict his head-space. Less simple had been cleaning the sap from his fur.

It wasn't nice enough that he was considering leaving his old den, or bringing the elk tail here...but it was decent for the short time of waiting out Spring's heat. It also gave him a nice refreshing scent of pine, which, funny enough, seemed to aid in his hunting. He was eating within his tree-castle now, crunching the remains of a winter hare that had fallen to his scent-concealing tactics. The wind whistled around the tree, and he thought that it might snow again as night fell. It didn't stop him from hearing the footsteps approaching, though.

​ He assumed it to be another member of the pack, so deep in Silver Creek, and he didn't rise to check who it was. If they wanted him, they'd either call out or stick their head in his tree-house. He hadn't covered any of his tracks entering the tree. His ears flicked attentively forward, but he continued to eat.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
He was in his den.  As she approach more and more anxiety ran through her.  He probably didn't even like her the way that she liked him, but the hormones were strong and pushed her onward.  She felt a flash of guilt, but also a hint of excitement as she poked her head into his home.

"Hey Heston, sorry to intrude."  She remarked, making sure to stay just outside of the den, unsure if it could really hold them both.  She wondered what was going thruogh his head right now... fear of what would happen, excitement, something inbetween?  She tried to dash her thoughts, not wanting to think of what he thought right now, but still they remained, whispering in the background.  She wanted him, but would he want her?
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The steps approached closer, and seemed to zero in on his den. He stopped eating and licked his chops, attempting to clean his face for company. He'd just stood to greet the other with a mixture of curiosity and concern, wondering why they'd come so close without announcing himself. That was when Spring's head entered. Ah, this made sense then. She was wondering why he was avoiding her. It took a moment before the full ramifications of what was happening dawned upon him.

She spoke, only her head within the den, saving him from some of her heat scent. It took only the time for her to speak for the scent to reach him though, stronger than it had ever been around the lands and undeniably pulling. He felt a great yearning rise in his chest, and he had to clear the huskiness from his voice before he spoke, attempting to hide his surprise. 

"Spring! What are you- is everything alright?" He swallowed, stumbling over his words. He needed to get out of the makeshift-den before she entered. Under the boughs her heat scent would be overpowering, but he'd have to pass her to get out now. As she was, she was still technically downwind of him. "I haven't seen you much lately I figured you were...staying away from everyone." Yes, make it look like he hadn't been directly avoiding her. He was pointedly referring to her heat, confused at why she'd have sought him out now rather than after it had ended. Unless...

His heart leapt into his throat and he stood a little straighter. Had she sought him out on purpose before her heat? This couldn't just be her heat talking, could it? If it was she'd have gone to the closest male, and not specifically him way out here, right? He thought so, but he still didn't know why she was out here. He shifted on his hind legs, mentally bouncing between whether he should as her to move so he could come out or if he should stay in the den.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She felt like she was forcing him and he was trying to get passed her and it hurt, but she just tried to clear those negative thoughts from her head.  She didn't want to be thinking like that not now.  She hadn't sought him out only because of her heat, but because of something else, soemthing she could only call love.  The last time she had fallen for someone it had destroyed her world, but this time... she trusted Heston, he couldn't do the same to her, he wasn't Zander.  Heston's heart held warmth, Zander's was stone cold.

She glanced away nervously, "I just wanted to see you, but if you want me to go I can..." her gaze fell back to his and she found herself suddenly unable to pull it away again.  "It's just... Heston... I don't know really how to say this, but I think... I think I might... I have feelings for you."  Her eyes feverishly searched his face for answers.  She hoped he didn't think that this was just her heat talking, but her.  While the heat surely induced her emotions, she really did, had for a while, feelings for him and she thought he deserved to know.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She seemed hurt. He hadn't meant to hurt her, he didn't want to ever hurt her. He wasn't avoiding her because of her...but because of himself. She seemed nervous, and he wasn't used to seeing her this way. She was normally sure of herself, her position. She'd never come to him unsure if a request would be met, but here she was. His mouth gaped open and he attempting to form words to tell her not to go. But if she didn't go, what would he do?

She began to speak before he could begin to formulate words. Her scent filled the inside of the tree and he felt his blood pulsing hard and fast. Unconsciously he adjusted his position to stand wider-legged, his chest swelling forward unbidden in a show of his virility. He didn't realize he was doing this, but it was hard to think much past her heat. She was talking still, though. He focused on her words. She had feelings for him. His burning eyes alighted on hers with a sudden focus and intensity. For a moment, her heat was ignored, though his voice came out as husky and deep as before.

"Feelings for me." He muttered, his tone wondering and almost confused. "Spring..." He exhaled, mouth attempting to form words that once more wouldn't come. "I feel the same. I've thought that there was something growing between us for a time. I...you know the issues I have, my past. We share those issues." He struggled to make his thoughts wordsbut he knew she, too, would find it hard to promise herself to someone after what Zander had done to her. He was afraid, terrified. If she had come to him not in her heat, perhaps he wouldn't have had the courage to speak as he did. Her scent bolstered him, compelled him. His fear might have taken hold of him, might have had him run, but her heat held him firmly in place.

It wasn't that he did not want to be held in place, it was that his mind often thought far too much for his true feelings to escape. With her heat in his nose, in his blood, he had no room to overthink. He had simply his emotions, and the lust that had bubbled under ever since he had laid eyes upon her. 

His entire body was tense. He had been learning with Natashe, saving his words for the perfect moment. It had been another design, another ploy to give himself time and make excuses. He still felt he had more to learn...but he wondered if he would ever know enough. "I am still afraid, Spring. But...so much more I want to take the chance." Though he stopped speaking, his gaze stared into hers with the same silent ferocity, and then a flicker of concern entered his gaze.

"You won't regret this, after your heat passes?" His voice sounded suddenly small, and fearful, the last shred of doubt that his fears could force forward in the face of such a confession. He stood on a precipice, for whatever answer she gave would change things permanently.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
For a long moment she felt beyond stupid.  He would say no, that he didn't feel the same way, or worst yet that he could never imagine being with her.  As these dark thoughts plagued her mind, her eyes still searched his face, as if searching for the answer to a puzzle.

He felt the same.  At the sound of those words she felt a rush of thick emotion, she wanted him now, needed him... but he wasn't done speaking... not yet.  She listened to him, hanging on to every word, even though her heat demanded her to take him!  Take him now!  She couldn't, she had to listen to him, for her love for him was to strong, she wouldn't let these hormones take her... not yet.  She would let Heston finish speaking first.

He finished speaking and for a few moments she was silent, unmoving.  She wanted to take the chance, she wouldn't regret it, no she couldn't.  Heston was better than Zander, he had to be, for things with Zander had never been like this.  Zander had never asked her what she thought... he just did what he wanted.  Heston was different.

"I won't regret anything Heston, not with you.  You're one in a billion."  She whispered, her eyes watching, awaiting his reaction.  What had once been a spark within her had transformed into a fire.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Posted from phone so please excuse any typos or auto corrects.

She was silent, thinking over his words. His heart and future hinged on this moment. If her answer was even the slightest bit unsure a part of him would break. Already he wasn't sure if he'd be able to stay in Silver Creek if she gave such an answer. It would be an honest one, yes, and he wouldn't fault her for that. But it would show that he was getting too close and too attached to think clearly. 

Finally, after seconds that seemed like years, she spoke. He stood still a moment, soaking in what exactly she had said. She was interested, she wanted to mate. Neither of them had said love yet, and when he was thinking clearer he would take that as a good sign. Perhaps this was love, perhaps it was the first buddings. Both were willing to take the chance to let these emotions develop over time. Perhaps it was a fear on both parts, or simply a maturity. Heston would puzzle it later, but now his mind fizzed with many thoughts and then only one: her. 

He had never before allowed his desire to steer him and it was strange for the realization to settle over him that he could now. That it was okay. He had always been a large male, bulky and barrel chested. Now he felt his body draw itself up fully. A display of his attributes, his healthy size and body, all called forth by unconscious decisions. He could muster no words, and instead issued only a pleased rumbling growl and he moved forward to touch Spring. 

He reached to run his muzzle against hers, to nip gently at her neck and ears. All the while his chest vibrated with that same affectionate yet needy growl. Perhaps Spring thought she would take him, but he knew the truth. He would be taking her.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She wanted him.  No words were spoken as he came up to her, nipping her gently with his affectionate yet all the same needy growl.  It felt right like this.  Heston was hers now... but more than that, she was his.

She returned his nips with eager, but all the same affectionate nips of her own down him neck.  He was right for her, she felt it.  She felt safe when she was with him, protected, he was healthy, powerful... she felt he was her match and herself, his.

For a while longer she stayed like that, basking in the moment, but soon she took it a step further, amost subconsciously.  Her tail began to raise, so that it flagged in the air, emitting a fresh wave of her heat scent.  A burning fire alit in her eyes for him.  Take me.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Bit of PP, will change if needed.

I don't know how to do the fancy mature graphic thing, so, beware ye who read further: here there be sexy times.

For a moment they merely touched. His growls and nibbles seemed to please her, and she returned the favor on his own neck. He felt a tightness growing, a tension in his body. Her tail raised and her heat scent circled him anew, stronger than ever. He followed he scent to her hind quarters, placing small nips and nibbles along her side as he went. 

He reached his destination and inhaled her scent deeper, a primal pleasure making him growl again. She was his to take. He was inexpirenced, but instinct could handle the basics. He had heard of other things,ways to prolong the breeding but he was too far gone for such things. 

He threw a foreleg over her back, rearing up behind her. He adjusted himself a moment and then attempted to pull her hips to his. For a moment they were pressed together, but not connected. The heat of her body against the most sensitive part of his fueled him further. He was trying to be gentle to reign in the beast that longed to grab and bite and thrust, but this was too much tempatation. He pulled back and thrust forward again, aiming himself correctly. 

This time, there was connection. This time, they were one. He reached forward and gripped her scruff roughly, unable to stop the growls that pulled from his chest. He drew himself backwards and forwards again and again. The act of being so dominant and giving into urges he had always ignored inflamed his passions. He was primal, a selfish lover out of inexpirenced more than true selfishness.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
And then... they were one.  Even with Zander, when she had gone into heat with him it had never felt this right.  With Zander it had never felt entirely right... but with Heston... it just felt right.  He was hers now and she was his.  Never before had she wanted someone so much.

A deep pleasure stirred within her.  Everything seemed right now as they stood their entwined into one.  She felt they were meant to be and even though neither had called this love yet, most likely out of fear of previous expierences... she wouldn't rather be with anyone else but him.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He had never mated before, had never mounted a female before whatsoever. He had no past to compare this to, though even if he did he likely wouldn't have been able to recall it. The moment was nearly mind-numbingly pleasurable and the only spare thought he managed to catch in his mind was that they would need to do this more. He was not in the right space to wax poetic about this moment, for his mind had slowed to only simple words of affirmation that this was indeed wonderful.

His mind did clear enough for him to rub his muzzle across Spring's neck in what he hoped came across as an intimate and entirely thankful gesture. As his pleasure built his speed increased until finally he stood at the edge of his release. It seized him so greatly he had to shut his eyes and a grunting moan escaped his mouth, muffled by the scruff he still held. He continued to thrust as his final throes faded, as his mind returned. He did not collapse on her back, finally having enough blood back in his brain to think to be polite. He released her scruff and gave one of her ears a gentle touch with the tip of his nose and slowly he dismounted.

He remembered being told of tying, and knew better than to pull and tug. For now, they were still one. For everafter, he hoped, they were a pair. He rumbled softly again in his chest rubbing his face against her side, for that was all he could reach. "We'll make this better than the past, Spring. For both of us." He whispered, voice still husky. "I promise you that." 
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Pleasure envolped her, blinded her.  For a long moment she found she had no words for how she felt when she was with him.  He was like her light in the darkness that life could bring.  He was hers now and she was his, forever she hoped it would remain that way.

She stood still she Heston now left her back, rubbing her side, which sent a feeling of comfort through her and then telling her that this time things would be different from their pasts, that this could and would work.  She hoped he was right.

"Yes we'll make it work," she whispered back in response, "and things will be different this time for the better."  God, she wanted to reach around and touch him.  Sure they were tyed together, bonded, but she wanted to nuzzle him, feel his fur brush against her own, but she could wait, she would have to anyways.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
For a moment he sat simply rubbing his head against her side. He was unable to stop caressing her, unwilling to, but was limited forcibly until the were no longer tied. He gave a gentle tug and felt himself slip free. He reached for her muzzle now and placed gentle nibbles at her ears, kissing her face wherever he could. Finally, he rest his head over hers and pulled her head to his chest. He sat their for a moment, embracing her. He could feel her heart beating in her chest, and knew she could feel his too.

He wondered what this would mean for the pack, but pushed those thoughts away. Now was time for living in the moment. He released her, finally, grinning as he pulled away. He had no doubt that this was the first of their consummation today, if he had anything to say about it. He was eaten alive with passion for her, and he felt as if the floodgates had been opened.

"And when you give me children," He said, voice deep and warm, a smile quirking at his lips. "I won't leave your side for a second. Not even when you get tired of me and beg me to go." He chuckled and bumped her nose with his own, playful.  He hoped that she noticed that he said when, for while he didn't exactly feel confident in his parental abilities, he did want children. "I'll defend you, and everyone of them until my last breath. Silver Creek will be known for it's beautiful children that look just like me." He smirked, pawing at her shoulder.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
And then they were two once more.  Almost instantly she turned to nuzzle him, feeling him touch her too.  She didn't want this moment to end.  She wanted to feel him, to let him know how much she truelly loved him even if the word "love" had not been spoken yet by either of them.  She needed him, she wanted him and at that moment she felt he felt the same way.

She listened to his heart beat with a thump, thump, thump as he held her close and when he pulled away she felt herself craving for more, but forced herself to be still for now, letting him speak.

His teasing made her laugh as always, a twinkle in her eyes and his mention of children caught her attention as she too realized that she wanted more, a second chance at what had been taken for her the first go around.  She found herself smirking  as he brought up how beautiful the children would be because of his looks.  "Ahem mister," she teased him back, "I think you mean me."  Her tail wagged happily. "And I'll never leave your side."  She promised him, her eyes raising to find his handsome gaze.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He smirked at her teasing, pretending to be surprised by her words. "Oh! Yes, of course. You too, they'll be beautiful because of you too, of course, right." He pretended to glance away nervous, clearing his throat but finally dropped his act with a grin and place a sloppy lick on the side of her face with a laugh. 

"They'll be the most gorgeous children, and certainly because of you. We'll have our hands full though, whenever we do have children. Between your looks and my charm..." He sucked a breath through his teeth and shook his head. "They'll have us and anyone else wrapped around their tails for better or worse." She promised to never leave his side and he smiled again, nuzzling her softly once more as his tail waved behind him.

A voice in the back of his head whispered that something would have to go wrong, that there would be a tragedy like last time. A betrayal, a death. Something. But he shoved that voice deep down, away from this moment. Her scent still surround them and he reached out with a playful growl to paw at her shoulder. With little warning he leapt away, play-bowing at the entrance to their little shelter. He gave a challenging woof from deep within his chest, inviting her to leave the place with him. Inviting her to play and chase and wrestle in the snow. The undertones of the invitation hung clearly in the air, for surely once the challenge was answered and the games had been had they would couple again.

He slapped the ground with large paws again and then shot out from under the boughs, sending a spray of snow behind him where he raced into the snow.

Fade with you?