Bramblepoint Bird of may, sitting by the bay
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
All Welcome 
She padded through the forest, the comforting feeling of a light dusting of snow beneath her paws.  It was midnoon and her legs had started to ache, but still she pressed on for what would lie at the end of her trek.  She wondered if she would remember Silvertip when she went back there, if she would really get a sense of deja vu.

She found that she really missed the Fen.  She missed it's familiar landscape, the swimming, the fishing, her pack, her family.  A part of her really wanted to just turn back now and go home.  Yet she couldn't let herself do that now, not when she felt she was so close to closing the story of another chapter of her life.
6 Posts
Ooc — Mike
The pain reminded Foster he didn’t even like berries to begin with, and to seek any out would’ve ended with his stomach bubbling for days. Something about fruit tended his flip his insides in the wrong way, which is why he often snubbed the more accessible snack, even when he was starved for a pinch of food. And here it had managed to fuck him without even reaching his stomach, right in his cheek and paw.

The male limped along, a thorn lodged in the pad of his front right paw, and another conveniently snug in the same side’s cheek. Swiping them together just tended to stir a hot streak of pain, so after the first twenty minutes Foster had given up that venture and accepted his fate as a cripple for the time being.

Literally stumbling up upon the slight figure of brown and white—which briefly gave him a heart attack, mistaking her for a moment as some kind of bear cub, Foster quickly found his wits when he realized it was another wolf. “HEY, YOU!He called out rather abruptly, probably sounding more forceful than he intended as he hurriedly hopped in her direction.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
For a while longer she wandered alone, just thinking to herself about what she would do when she reached Silvertip.  WHen suddenly something stopped her in her tracks.  A smell.  Was that another wolf perhaps?  She started to turn to see.

"Hey, YOU!"  Her eyes widened in surprise at the sudden noise and her ears plastered nervously against her cranium.  She stayed still though, her body pretty much rigid as he approached.  "Who are you?"  She asked him nervously, just barely keeping her tail from tucking as her more submissive nature began to sink in.
6 Posts
Ooc — Mike
“Whoops.” He exhaled out loud, pushed by the light pant of exerting himself on three legs instead of four. He hadn’t meant to be so boisterous in his approach, and he wasn’t surprised to see the stranger she-wolf now slightly cautious of him. For good reason, he looked like a wreck. “Sorry ‘bout that, didn’t want you gettin’ away—“ He cut himself off realizing that didn’t sound quite like he meant it. “Er, I’m Foster. Could use a little help if you don’t mind?” Gesturing to the thorn in his cheek and his upright paw hanging in the air between them. He'd hope she'd forgive his poor choice of words.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
He was kinda creepy... he came up to her telling her he didn't want her to get away... why did he have to phrase it like that?  Didn't he realize how bad that sounded?  He was quick to try and sorta amend things by saying he actually needed her help with something, only then did she notice the thorn in his cheek and upright paw which was displayed for her eyes.

It made a little more sense.

"Okay..." she began, trailing off a little awkwardly.  "So I can help you, but I'm just gonna point this out now that you do know that, uh, you kinda sounded a little creepy with all the 'I didn't want you getting away' bussiness.  So um before I help you, your not gonna like pull anything... right?"