Golden Glade the pride of a family name
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I'm going to take the liberty of assuming that Syl joined the gang when he came into the Inner Circle, but do correct me if I'm wrong :)
It was remarkable. The skeletons of those lost remained in the corner of Eden's den, but the evergrowing bodies of her two warriors were moving more and more each day. The pups had opened their eyes, pools of blue shining through the night. Soon, their ears would perk up and then they would be ready to leave the den, but for now, they remained as close to their mother as she could get them. Kieran, though much larger in size than his sister, was near silent as he fed at his mother's bosom. It seemed all he had done since their birth -- fed and slept, then fed some more. It's not to say that his mother disliked it, for Eden appreciated having her son so close to her where she knew he would be safe.
@Sorrel Marie, the princess of the name, the jewel to Eden's heart, well she seemed to have her own perogative. Come here, sweetie, she whispered as she awoke in to the gentle sounds of morning. She turned her head to face @Sylvas Streiter, love in her eyes, but the furious urge to protect her children in her heart. Eden loved her mate, and the pups were just as much his as they were hers, but with the arrival of her young, she began to change from the loving nurse she once was.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas laid a distance away in the corner of his mate's home, the large brown and gray ball of fur was curled up tightly, lightly slumbering between the entrance of the den and his family. Brown ears eventually twitched a top his head as he caught the soft sound of his mate's voice to their daughter, soon after this he gradually began to awaken, his form and limbs loosening as he slowly lifted his head to look toward his family, amber eyes managing to catch his mate's loving gaze and Sylvas offered her a loving smile in return.

The mercenary allowed a small yawn to escape him as he slowly rose to his paws, the bulky male giving himself a small shake off as he attempted to rid himself of the sleepy daze. Eventually, Sylvas straightened himself and peered across the den, his golden gaze falling upon Eden's form as she safely clutched their children to her bosom. Stopping a respectful distance from the new mother, Sylvas gave her a small smile before his black lips parted as he questioned her softly, ”Did you rest well my love?” He glanced down to their pups, a proud smile making its way across his muzzle as he also looked to them lovingly.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
She finished picking at the carcass before lifting her head once again to plant a kiss on Sylvas's cheek, then Eden marched her way back to the pups and sat down. It went as smooth as can be expected. They're starting to move around more; it's a bit nervewracking. She chuckled, then lean down to lick at the fur on @Sorrel Marie and @Kieran Adrien's heads. Soon enough their eyes would open, then their ears, and before Eden and Syl had enough time to catch their proper footing, the pups would be racing through the tunnels. 

We haven't spoken in a while, just you and I. It had been on purpose; at least, part of it had. She didn't want anyone near her pups, not even Sylvas, but he'd made it clear that he wanted to see them, so she knew she would simply have to put up with it.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Eyes closed only for a moment as Eden placed a kiss upon his cheek, the brute's golden eyes soon watching as she walked back to the pups and placed herself beside them once again. The mercenary approached a little more into the den, seating himself one more as his mate began to speak. Sylvas gave a small chuckle at her words, head nodding as his black lips parted, ”I can imagine.” Amber eyes glanced down to his son and daughter within his wife's care, a smile growing across his maw as he watched them, ”I never did thank you, for giving me a family.” He said. Sylvas then slowly looked back to his mate, a loving gleam in his stare as he smile at her.

His head lifted some at her next words, slowly his pink tongue escaped his mouth as he licked at his muzzle, ”No, I guess we haven't really.” He frowned some at the thought of it, tail curling about his paws as he shifted himself on the spot.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
You don't have to thank me, Eden assured her mate. She loved him, having him there to care for the growing family, but she hadn't fallen pregnant to keep him around. She did it because she had to carry on her family's name; Sylvas was expendable in the matter. 

At least, that's what she'd come to believe.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sylvas gave Eden a small nod of his head as a response to her reply, though an affectionate smile was still present across his muzzle as his golden eyes slowly peered down to their nestled pups. It was a whole new feeling, becoming a parent. Since meeting Eden, Sylvas' life had changed drastically and as the mercenary continued to look down at his children, his gaze slowly returning to the eyes of Eden, he knew she had bettered his life and for that he couldn't help but thank her.

Clearing his throat, Sylvas gradually pushed himself onto all fours, ”I know we haven't spent much time together and for that I am sorry..” He paused, head tilting to the side some as he offered a charming smile, ”...but I want you to know, I am truly happy that you came into my life.” He offered a gently wag of his tail, though he still remained unsure on approaching her and the children, the bulky male deciding to remain where he stood.