Shadewood Light my fire
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Private 
MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!!!!  @Novak

Natashe had wandered just to the north of Silver creek, keeping her tail tucked between her hind end until she was off the borders. She was aware that there were some newbies trying to join, but she was unaware of their genders or whereabouts so she proceeded with caution. Her mind was plagued by the one thing she desired during this time, a good thorough session of Sex. But something else pried into her mind, the sudden desire to find love instead of a quickie. Her home language was the language of love, yet she had no idea what such things were like. Desire, Lust, Hot and heavy fun times, those were something she could deal with easily, but emotions were not. Lifting her tail up high, she fanned out her scent slowly and stood still allowing for the gentle breeze to spread the sweet and intoxicating fumes around The Shadewood forest.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak ventured close to Silver Creek, searching for the girl who lead him to his new home. It was strange, the rusty, scuffed up woman who he met the other day seemingly disappeared. Her scent seemed no where to be found, though it didn't seem like someone who finally proved themselves of their worth to the pack to mysteriously depart. He continued searching the past few hours until being abruptly interupted by a smell so intoxicating and irresistable he was forced to walk the opposite direction, his mind was wiped of his past intentions and were completely hypnotized by the scent. It was unfamiliar and odd, as the stately brute had never been introduced to a female in heat, having been so secluded his entire life.

Finally, his prepossesing saphire eyes landed on her. The root of invigorating perfume was caused by her, another rather large fae, but still rather short compared to himself. For a moment the wolf paused, what was going on? Why couldn't he control himself? But all questions faded once getting another whiff of fragrence, he was mesmerized once more. A low chuff exited his throat to warn her of his presence as he began inching closer.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
She was aware of his approach, and eyes landed on him to watch him slink closer. She could see that he was drugged by her scent and she almost laughed at her luck. It seemed that this man had never been near the scent before. But as he drew closer she studied the muscles of the large male and took two stiff legged steps forward, tail raised high and wagging slightly.

"Hello. I am Natashe." She said simply eyeing him with wary desire. Their bodies drew closer almost magnetically and she finally brushed past him, rubbing her hips and tail against his body slowly.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
With or without the pheromone playing Novak like a puppet, he was terribly awkward. Espeically when the slightest bit aroused. His ears lowered once she spoke, and he opened his mouth several times to speak, but nothing escaped. "I-I'm Novak," he finally managed to say. Her touch forced a shiver down his spine, he suddenly felt extremely hot, and the sudden urge to serve her in any way came over him. What was going on? He couldn't control himself at all. 

It was like a spell, but those were just myths...right? God, she seemed irresistable, but why? What was she doing to him? Was this love of some sort? He heard many stories about soul mates and love, though was told he'd never find that himself. So this is love? No, it was only stories that someone fell so quickly, no this had to be something else, and although the wolf didn't know, it was something entirely different, only the drive of lust with no feeling attached.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe laughed brightly and took her place sitting in front of him "Don't look so afraid, i wont make you do anything darling" she assured him. She saw confusion also and after a few moments realized he had no clue what was going on, the poor dear. "You are feeling the effects of my heat, a thing a woman goes through routinely. The scent is intoxicating to the opposite sex, as im sure you know" she explained. 

She tilted her head to the side slighty and realized something "oh! you are trying to join Silver Creek" she said and smiled even more brightly. Maybe they might fall in- No, she didn't want to get her hopes up, and hope for something so daft. She wanted to take care of her needs and she wouldn't try anything further. "So Mr. Novak, The heat goes both ways. I feel the desire to...allow your your touch to roam over my body, for you to..take me." she demurred in a breathy tone looking at him through lowered lashes.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Placing the idea in his head almost seemed impossible not to go along with, he stared at her with a sense of bafflement. Of course, he was rather uneducated in the situation, and didn't know of the out come of a pleasurable night, in nine weeks that is. Even if he did it likely wouldn't have stopped him, because after she spoke those last five words he held no control over his body any longer, and removed any hesitation he once had. 

But that didn't keep him from being awkward. It was Natashe who would have to lead him in some sort of direction, for he had no sense as to what to do next. All he wanted was to get on top of her as quickly as possible, but she wasn't facing him for that, nor would his insane sexual drive keep him from being a gentleman first. "Uh- Are...are you sure, miss?" 
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
"Quite" was her simple response to his polite inquiry, which touched her a bit. She had expected for her bones to jumped, and for him to ravage her immediately but instead was met with kindness and manners. She smiled gently and licked his neck slowly, sliding her hips against his flank and ducked her head underneath his belly, her tongue lashing out once to flick against his sheath. She raised herself up again and lifted her tail to the side, exposing herself to him and tossing a sultry and inviting look over her shoulder.

Natashe was a seductress when in heat, becoming almost a different being from the serious and battle-like dame with a soft side she tended to be, the gentleness was still there in her gaze but it was mixed with desire and a burning passion that she kept hidden from others.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak jumped a little at the unfamiliar touch, it wasn't until she fully offered herself did he allow his desire to take action. All worries of his inexpirience seemed to dissapate into thin air. The large figure lifted a single forleg, onto her back aligning his hips against hers. Suddenly thr gentleman seemed to change, his manners were gone and a rough thrust pushed him forward, and they connected. All instinct over took, the only thing on his mind was this moment. 

He pulled his neck to grip her scruff for support, back and forth he drew his hips, an overwhelming sense of euphoria filled him. Being so new to this feeling only sparked his fire even more, the occasional low gruff escaped his throat, and his energy never ceased as he continued falling into the burning passion of this act.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
The way he took her was not something she was met with often as the males she went after were older and more experienced, but she was definitely not complaining. He sunk into her roughly and she wiggled herself backward so her face was pressed against the ground and her ass was straight up. He was heavier than she expected but she herself was strong enough to bear his weight. His thrusts caused sparks of pleasure to shoot through her nerves, causing her eyelids to fall shut halfway as she let out a throaty moan of approval.

When he fastened his jaws to her scruff she winced but then began to enjoy the feeling of him holding her, in any way possible. His passion warmed her in ways she needed to be heated, it made her feel alive in more ways than what she usually called living on a daily basis. This was what life was for wasn't it? To create more life? To have families and teach them how to survive on their own as well? Shaking the deep thoughts from her mind she simply focused on how he felt sliding in and out of her core, whimpering lustfully at the moments when he hit an oh so good spot inside her.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak's brain was in a pool of hormones, he thought only in instinct, and never lingered off this moment. His hips moved back and forth at a quick and even pace. A deep feeling from inside the brute crept closer and closer as they continued their passion feuled dance. Her pleased whines only sparked his zeal even more. He was in a completely new world, one filled of lust, pleasure, and satisfaction. He pulled back and with one last rough thrust was tipped over the edge and he felt one last wave of enjoyment before removing his grip on her scruff, and lifting his leg from her back. 

His heart beat was still rapid, but not nearly as quick as their act. His breaths were deep and heavy, and he felt a lack of energy, though managed to stay standing. "Wow..." Was all he really had to say, he knew nothing else. It was amazing, and crazy, and all sense of reality was now flourishing back into his mind. He only then realized he was likely to become a father, he knew little of sex, but he knew well of it's result. His eyes widened, and he sat down on his haunches. "Oh my..."
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
delete this! It's Natashe.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
(January 02, 2017, 11:21 PM)Avannon Wrote: Natashe let one last whine leave her maw before she slid on to the ground, panting and fighting her beating heart. She let her mind clear before she spoke about further matters "I have done this before and not been impregnated, so hopefully I'll get lucky this once more" she said softly, thinking his words were said out of fear.

She turned her fiery gaze on him and smiled gently "not bad for your first time?"  She asked allowing a small bit of self consciousness to slip itself within her voice. She of course only assumed it was his only time, and if it wasn't that would be awfully embarrassing. "d..do you wish me to go?.. I won't be offended.." she asked.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak relaxed slightly at her confirmation that he might, in fact, not be a father. He had no interaction with a yearling before, unless it was for training but those were mostly teenagers if anything. It was somewhat a terrifying thought, to be a father. He would never abandon them, no, but to suddenly have to care for a family when he could barely watch out for himself was frightening, but then again that's what he was raised by his whole life, supporting his family. 

Her question made him a little awkward, he had no idea how to respond. Great. Amazing. Best feeling in the world. Those were too strong though, right? For an odd amount of time he just sorta stared at her blankly... "No, not bad at all." He shifted his eyes, before giving a hopefully comforting smile. His head then cocked to the side, expression a complete canvas of confusion. "Why would I wish you to go?" 
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
His awkwardness was quite adorable, and she answered his smile with a smile filled with humor. Natashe shuffled her paws in the dirt for a moment as he asked why he would want her to leave. "well...um.. Usually these things mean nothing to men, so they always either leave me or ask me to go." Not that she ever really minded leaving, she had never expected anything to come out of sex.

That being said she looked at the floor, all signs of her usual fiery confidence gone. If her cheeks were not covered by fur you would see her uncomfortable blush.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak seemed confused, he would never think to do that, how rude would it be to leave someone so quickly after such an intimite time. The burly cream painted wolf shook his head, and smiled a bit less awkwardly. "I'm more a kind-hearted wolf then." He sat down beside her and tilted his head. He wasn't sure what to say next, and reverted to his dorky persoanlity. 

He lowered his ears and cleared his throat, "Tell me about yourself." It was said more as a question, and his eyes seemed to be looking for approval that he had asked the right thing.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
This was new, the act of kindness and interest Novak showed touched her as well as made her nervous. "I can see that.." she murmured softly as she studied him. That head tilting he did so often was adorable! She shifted her weight slightly but did not move away as he sat beside her and cleared his throat. She turned her head to look at him as he asked her a question, asking for information about her.

She once again was taken aback by his interest, and lifted a paw as she opened her mouth to speak hesitating for a few silent moments. "My name is Natashe Draco Ciel, my sister is Spring. Our only other sister in Teekon is Amber Ciel, who left silver Creek to give birth in Easthollow. We all know fluid French, my sister's and I. I enjoy exploring and occasionally engaging in some friendly sparring."  She said pausing every so often to think about what to say.

This time she was the one to look at him for approval, not knowing if what she said was what he wanted to hear. Hesitantly she gave him a slight smile.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak listened intently to every word she had to say, he truly was interested in the girl before him, and he didn't want to screw up their conversation. He had no idea her and Spring were related, it was strange to think, but now that he looked at Natasha their similarities seemed to mash together. 

His ears lifted at the mention of sparring, and he tilted his head with a small grin. "I too enjoy a good spar time to time." For a moment he almost regretted mentioning it, fighting was something that always brought back memories of his regretful past, but it would never cease to be a hobby of his. Not only that, but he feared if the two were to spar he would accidentally hurt her, not that she was weak, but he had no sense of what was too harsh. 

"Anything else?" Novak questioned, his bright Caribbean gaze not shifting from her. He was always awkward around...well...everyone, but he felt more comfortable around Natashe. Something he was behind greatful for.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
He seemed so interested in her, never taking his eyes away from her and she found that it made her feel good. He stated that sparring was a hobby of his and her eyes lit up, pleased with the information. "I...I don't trust easily and I can be foolish, but I always do my best to choose the path of good. I've never been in love or felt those types of things. The only person I love more than anything is Spring, She's why I came to Teekon." She realized that she felt safe opening up to him and let herself be honest.

Offering him a sad smile she shrugged "I blame my muscular body for never having a suitor. Men seem to love the feminine ones" she said ducking her head in embarrassment. Here she was blabbering about herself when she knew nothing of him besides his fondness for sparring. "What about yourself? Anything interesting?".
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak seemed to have an irreversible interest in Natashe, and continued to gaze down upon her as she spoke, jotting down all the knowledge he could in his brain, keeping notes for later. He had never built a real relationship, friendly or not, outside of being forced into one, and this was his chance to make his own. The perfect wolfess to start growing a bond with right here. 

Her claim was shocking, and Novak couldn't help but look extremely confused when she said so. He tilted his head even more so to the side, and held a serious stare. "I find you attractive, was that not just proven?" He was utterly puzzled, and completely unaware of how blunt he was being at the moment.

Her question was unexpected, Novak opened his mouth to reply, likely in protest, but didn't want to be uninteresting. Then again, what if he said something even more boring than not saying anything at all? So, he decided to follow the steps that Natashe did. "I'm Novak Cas, once a Guardian of the Lord," he still held an impulse to add that to every introduction, lacking the past tense version. "I have no family here, and no family I consider to my family, I did once have a cousin but he disappeared about a year ago, he was the only loyal wolf to me. I speak English and another language not many others know, I enjoy..." He really had to think about this one, what did he enjoy? "Well, I'm still figuring that out." He recounted everything she said and every counter he could possibly respond with. "Oh, and I've never felt love."
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
The declaration startled her and she looked at him with wide eyes, before thinking about it. "All females are attractive during their heat" she said thoughtfully deciding to return bluntness with honesty. "You may wake up tomorrow morning and never think of me again, except as a pack mate" she said, and felt an odd stab of...what was that? Sadness? Why was she sad over someone she had just met? Deciding to remain silent once more she was relieved when he began to speak of himself.

Guardian of the Lord? That sounded interesting indeed. He spoke of having no family except a cousin who vanished and she frowned. How it must feel to be alone with no kin, she couldn't imagine. She supposed it would feel...lonely. A rare language? That sparked her curiosity "what is this language? Can you say something in it? I'll speak French in return if you want" she asked eager to learn of a language not many know of.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Natashe made it somewhat difficult to counteract her self deprecating response. He shifted slightly, glancing down at the awkwardness of not knowing how to respond. "We'll just have to see then." Novak exclaimed, glancing back at her in attempt to read her reaction, though he wasn't the best at deciphering them. 

He was surprised she wanted to hear it, the language was old and hardly spoken by anyone outside of his old pack. It would be extremely hard to learn as an adult, fortunately he was taught at a very young age. "Enochian is that language." Novak exclaimed, before looking up, searching through his minds of things to say. "Elasa conisa ge barinu adagita solpheth insi erm teloah. The silvery wolf shifted again, waiting for a response before realizing she would have no idea what that meant. "That means you don't have to follow fate."
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
The language flowed from his mouth and she found it attractive. When he explained the meaning she nodded and gave him a steady look "Parfois, le destin peut vous faire choisir un certain chemin." she responded in a serious  though the language itself made it sound like she said something sweet or romantic. "It means 'sometimes Destiny can make you choose a certain path' ". deciding the mood too somber she offered him a smile "I apologize, sometimes I can get emotional" she moved closer to him and pressed against his side "You are a good man".
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It was strange, the sentences they chose seemed to contradict each other. His, against the idea of following fate, and hers mentioning that destiny can guide you. Although, Novak no longer wanted to be controlled, by destiny or fate or anything. His only reason to join a pack was for social reasons, that and wanting a home. He was controlled, brain washed his whole life, and he finally got the freedom he strived for, and to think that fate still controlled him was aggravating. But, the way she said it made it sound so much more pleasant. Natashe then suddenly apologized, and he furrowed an imaginary brow. "Why are emotions a bad thing?" The silvery Wolf questioned. She then went on to compliment him, which was unexpected but filled him with a sense of joy. "Thank you, and you are a good woman." He sent her a grin. Her sudden gesture to lean against him was unexpected, but Novak did not shift, instead he took in her heat and glanced down at her.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
"Not all emotions are bad, but some can cause problems." she said shrugging. The way he returned the compliment was a bit awkward and it made her chuckle softly "Thank you"  she said returning the smile. When he didn't move away from her embrace she put her head on his back and sighed softly.