Stone Circle Wake me up before you go go
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Sunny or @Dawn, maybe? AW, too!

Steady was intent on keeping his promise to both Grayday and Amber today to visit their pups. They would be just over a month old, maybe closer to five weeks, if his calculations were correct. He figured it would be a good time to let the parents get a break, and to introduce himself. 

Tail wagging, he approached the den, chuffing his presence. @Grayday ? Amber? he called out, hoping he wasn't waking them. It was mid-afternoon, so he wasn't sure what the pair, or the pups were up to.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The voice of a stranger had startled him from his sleep, and bright orangey red eyes peered out from under the large foreleg of his mother. He struggled out from underneath her and swatted her on the nose with a paw. Now that he was a month old his body was starting to get bigger in odd places, so he had big paws on skinny legs. "mama....mama..." He squeaked urgently.

Giving up on waking anyone up, he bounded forward with jaunty steps until he came to face Steady. "Hoo ishu?"  He asked the best he could. He had not mastered the art of language very much yet. His solid grey fur was beginning to fill out around his face and paws, making him look fluffy and odd. He stood up and reached his nose out sniffing at the air around Steady to gain his scent.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It wasn't but a few moments when he heard shuffling from inside the den and his ears perked. He could hear a voice calling for Amber, but he didn't hear Amber herself. Then, a pup appeared, and Steady's tail wagged. I'm Steady, he said, going down to his belly to hopefully look less intimidating. But, the boy didn't seem to have a problem with that anyhow. 

Are you Sunny? he asked. Would the fact that he already knew his name make him feel more relaxed or less? Steady supposed he would find out. Your Mom and Dad invited me to meet you, he said, wondering if he understood what he was saying.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.