Chimera Fields grapevine lust
67 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
a neverwinter forest member, please!

[table width=55%][tr][td]
armed with the task that arturo had given to him, armand indeed departed the borders of the eldritch forest and skirted through the lands in a gentle lope, searching for the thickened scents that would reveal a pack. and he found it on the edge of a forest, though he remained in the fields beyond the borders. here, the boy decided, he would remain until he had fulfilled his task — the pair of chestnut eyes shrewdly surveyed the edge of the packland as he bedded down into the snow for the time being.[/tr][/td][/table]
if i am an angel, paint me with black wings
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The fields were a place she was loathe to visit given what had happened -- but for all intent and purpose, she knew she could not stay away forever.The ebony and white girl loped through the snow-kissed grasses now, her bright eyes seeking out the open landscape for one main reason: the herds and their migration pattern. With Ondine having just given birth, and five other young cubs within their ranks, the pack held potential for a harsher winter.

She did not come upon the hooves of her mission, but instead the golden fur of a stranger. He was svelte and almost feminine -- very unlike the males she had grown up with as Frostfur's, DeMonte's, and even Shrike. Cautiously, she slowed, her tail twitching with uncertainty s her gaze drifted over the stranger, wondering if her presence had been noted yet.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?