The Sentinels Fish Fallet
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
Rouge's first stop was to the Donnelaith pack. She had been sent to inform their neiboring packs of an abundance of fish that had washed up on all the shores it seemed. As well as warn them about what predators that may be around because of them. 

It was a short trip as the two packs almost shared a boarder between the shore and the forest. The weather was also in her favor as the sun was out shining against the white carpeted ground. This was Rouge's first time doing anything for the pack as a scout and she wanted to do it right. She needed to prove herself to the pack and increase her value. She felt that if she did this is would be unlikely for the pack to abandon her.

She walked up to the border and called for the Alpha, or someone of authority she could speak to and relay her message. She stood waiting a bit nervous but certainly she wouldn't show it.

hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Taking place before the fire. Sorry for the delay, @Rouge!

Somehow, Lotte had reached one of the highest ranks in the subordinate tier — and that meant when a strange voice called for the málóid banríon, the responsibility fell upon the soot-stockinged rogue to answer. She moved to the territory borders with alacrity, her large paws soundless upon the mossy loam, and lifted her head to an appropriate height to greet the dark female. Rakeet, comrade,” she said cordially. “The witch queen is at the grave of her father, communing with the spirits; I will bear your message to her and to the wolves of Donnelaith. What news do you have from our allies?”
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As a female wolf approtched the border it seemed by Rouge's scent she could tell that she was from the Blackrock Depths, and thus an allie of hers. She spoke of a witch queen talking to spirits which Rouge had no idea what she was talking about, but her job wasn't to prowl, it was to relay a message and that is what she intended to do. She took a deep breather before announcing to the female "The Blackrock Depth has come across an abundance of fish upon it's shores and we would like to share our bounty." she stated the first part and waited for the female to respond or achnoledge what Rouge had said before she would go further into the dangers that this may also possess.

310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
“Fish?” Lotte repeated, glancing toward the shore as if she could see the bounty herself from where she stood. She turned back to the female with a bright smile. “Winter comes,” she said in her rich, warm alto, her dark tail flagging the air with excitement, “and I am sure the wolves of Donnelaith will be happy to share in such a feast.” The soot-stockinged rogue wasn’t a huge fan of aquatic fare, but she’d seen enough famine to know that food was always a gift — after all, she was the sister of the Bear. “I am not a strong fisher,” she admitted. “Do you enjoy it? I imagine your pack is full of proficient fishers.”
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The female before her commenced a more informal conversation and began talking at a personal level to Rouge. She spoke of the act of fishing and asked if Rouge enjoyed it. Rouge had fished before, but didn't like it anymore then anyother form of hunting. If anything she liked it a bit less. "I have fished, but I don't prefer it." Rouge told the female. "It should also be noted that with the abundance of fish comes dangers and Blackrock Depths suggests wolves stay out of the water while large predators and bluefish are in the area. Plently of fish are simply on shore." Rouge contuniued to both deliver her full message, but to also warn this female who was an inexperienced fish what she might be getting herself into.

310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
From what Lotte could infer, Rouge seemed to be a very focused, businesslike wolf — and although the vivacious rogue was disappointed that her company did not appear to share her excitement, she kept her opinions to herself and reached instead for Solene’s impartial stoicism. The Ansbjørn girl’s smiling expression smoothed to a waiting attentiveness; the lively movement of her body settled into a demure stillness; and the sparkle in her eyes seemed to cool as she focused on some unobtrusive middle distance between the older female’s ears. “I hear and understand,” she said simply, cutting down her loquaciousness to match the blue-eyed woman’s perfunctory pragmatism. “What is a ‘bluefish’ and why is it dangerous?” she asked. “Will the wolves of Teaghlaigh also be invited?”
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
So sorry for late reply. Super busy IRL as of late.

Rouge herself hasn't too much experience with bluefish herself other then seeing them on rare occasion and hearing about them from Szymon. Though Rouge was focused she didn't mind spending time talking tot his wolf. She was on a mission, but as long as what they were talking about had some relivence to it she didn't mind too much. "Bluefish are a green silver color when out of the water, dispite their name and are known to have very sharp fins and teeth." Rouge said with a slight bit of humor in her voice as she thought about the irony within the name of the fish. She assumed that under the water it looked blue, but still. "Yes, I have been sent to inform them as well once I am done here." Rouge replied answering the females question as to if she were going to tell the other allying pack.

310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Don’t worry! Thank you for the thread! Let’s fade with your post.

Lotte listened quietly to Rouge’s explanation, her black-masked face attentive and her thickly-furred ears pressed eagerly forward upon her skull. “Very well,” she said, trying and failing to silence the mad singing of her heart. Surely, she would see Arturo again — for whether Ceannasach was a proficient fisher or not, he was an ally of the Blackrock Depths warband and it would be undiplomatic for him not to show — but she grabbed at her composure as it began to dance away, holding on tight. “I will bear your warning to the málóid banríon and to the wolves of Donnelaith. Is there any other message?”