Two Rivers Isle Unlikely News
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 

Burke had talked with Malice about the future of their pack. He was an old man now and it wasn't without risk being the pack leader. Frankly he felt too old to do patrols. His bones were creaking and each morning was tougher to get up. Now, Malice could take over his position but they didn't have the members to sustain all. So Burke had made a tough decision to lay down his pride and see if his son would take him in with his members that wanted to follow them.

Malice was still scared of Blackfeather, and it would be a great thing to hide right under their noses, at least in Burke's opinion. Then again, his old bones were quite done with worrying too much. He lived a long live and if they killed him he wouldn't go down without a fight. When everyone gathered by the tree Burke cleared his throat. "Hello All. Malice and I have made a decision regarding the future of out pack. After having a low member count for several months, the upcoming winter, and me that isn't getting any younger we decided that it is best to move. We also have a location. One that is over the mountain side, the pack of my... son," he explained and looked over all the members. He felt a bit defeated but it was the best decision.

"Now you don't have to follow us, but you are welcome to follow us to these new lands." He didn't doubt that Sebastian wouldn't take them in. He was a good guy, and if he could help someone he would most likely do it. And Burke knew that he wanted to bond with him. "We will leave at dawn for the wolves that want to follow."

Burke and Malice discussed this topic behind the scenes. "Since Mal is scared that BFW would have followed Aero she would've agreed that it was best to move." - Marie can confirm this! :3
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She joined her mate at the top of the hill, looking rather exhausted. All she had done was keeping an eye on everyone and the borders, and the stress that came with knowing that the brotherhood may perhaps know where they were had worn her out. It was true she was fit to rule and travel, but emotion-wise almost everything had been drained. Her yellow eyes were dull and sad, obviously from the news that they would have to move to keep everyone safe and fed. She expected that everyone would come with them no matter where they went, but it was hard to tell. At least she would have her sons and loving mate, otherwise she would've left to find a new life for the third time in her life.

Malice knew Burke had a son. She had met him, too - he had been a lovely fella. Sure, not the kind of man like his father, but sweet and obviously still figuring life out. She wondered how he was faring with all these women of his - perhaps they would come and see a den full of puppies. Finally, some playmates for her own children.

I would just like to say that I have treasured every moment with every single Arthendal member from the very start. It is rare to have a place as peaceful as this, and it pains me to leave it behind. But, with the strength of you all by my side - our side- I believe our new home can be just that. Her voice, despite sounding a little tired, was clear and full of life.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas heard the call, and headed out. At first, he thought it was Burke wanting to do that patrol they talked about. But then he realised it was to others too. And when he arrived, Malice was there too. Only one thing came to mind. A pack meeting was in motion. He sat down, willing to listen.

And part of him wished he hadn't. Once again, he would be on the move. Once again, he would be going elsewhere. Yes, it was for a different reason. But he had moved so much, it was starting to get on his nerves. Running from pack to pack. And now, it was going to happen again.

Although, there was one thing that kept him from leaving. His obligation to this pack. Burke was helping him get on track, and Malice would still be there. So he made up his mind. "I will come." The fact that Pyx wouldn't know completely slipped his mind as he said those words. "With you all the way."
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
32 Posts
Ooc — Lee
Away
[table width=60%][tr][td]

sometimes, the boy settles down to think, and he does not move, and he forgets to eat, and then he is deep in his mind and his wanderings. and then he realises, that he has not truly found a home here, and that should they ever leave this place he would not mind. he is shocked, for an instant, but he is reminded of the measures that he must take to survive - 'tis only one of the few things expected of a wanderer such as he.
he is slightly sad, but he picks up his feet and hums to the meeting-place, sprightly, a boy of a year old and not the wizened man sitting in his thoughts. then he listens, a small smile on his youthful visage - for this will be a tale all their descendants must know! - his ears perked up in attentiveness. ysen bows once more, as he did before, as he will again in times to come.
"i stand with my lord and lady."

[/td][/tr][/table]
Ysengrin refers to himself as The Dreamspinner most of the time.

SCOUT - /5 Ambassador - /10
CHRONICLER - /5
Bard - /10 || Historian - /10
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She had expected something different, perhaps. Something to do with the fact that weeks ago, Burke had hinted at a greater title for her, a role she dearly wanted to fulfill.  But as such was not the case, and the news he delivered as she stood silently among the other's was as if a weight had been placed suddenly, without warning on her. She as still a moment, hardly daring to react. Arthendal had reached its end. For six long months she had toiled and followed and done all she could for the pack, and it had amounted to nothing. 

there was the crushing weight of failure, of grief and perhaps if she had done more it would not have ended such. She would have gotten the role she longed for, and Arthendal would be strong. But she did not know how to handle these emotions, and thus from them stemmed anger, rising and filling her in its familiar way. She did not meet Malice's gaze as she backed up, did not meet Burke as she twisted smoothly, fighting to control the anger and failure and grief beneath her graceful gait as she moved from the gathering, hardly rational at this point as she disappears into the treeline, the hurt remaining as she picked up her pace until she moves at a lope, the hurt and swirling anger following her even as she crosses the river, tired of following tamely, of routine and all this hurt. Of the anger that rises I'm her umbidden, and the terrible need to hurt another so that her anger may find relief. She doesn't know what she will do. She knows only this emotion that carries her paws south, the anger and horrible weight of failure.
facilis descensus averno
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched his members though not all reacted as good as he thought. Aeronwyn for example was not happy with the verdict the way she sped off. He also hadn't seen his son @Pyro or @Nico. He hoped they would show quickly. Pyro had no choice but if Nico wasn't there when they headed out Burke would leave without him. He looked at Malice, it was clear what he was saying. 'Go talk to Aero'. He knew the two females were close and perhaps Malice could make things better.

Burke looked over the group. "We will leave within a few days," he announced. "We will gather at dawn, Look out for my howl," he spoke to the others. He hoped that Malice would be able to turn Aeronwyn around. He rather wanted the pale female to join them. He was rather clueless to what was going through her mind.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico had been there, but he'd stayed hidden as he watched and listened. Truthfully, he didn't know why he bothered to stay hidden, but he supposed that old habits died hard, and his died especially hard. He didn't feel much at the news of his leaders for he was more of a 'home was where his loved ones are' type of person, but Nico's heart ached for Aeronwyn when she turned and left once she heard the news. He wanted to go after her, but restrained himself, knowing that perhaps someone who'd been in the pack with her longer should go and find her.

He, instead, revealed himself silently as emotions battled within him. Oh, god, should he follow her? Biting his lip in indecision, Nico looked at Burke, internally wondering what he should do now. He would follow them of course, as he had no other home. But if Aero wasn't going, then, fuck, he needed to follow her, didn't he? If she wasn't going, then...neither was he. Or, would he still go? Nico gritted his teeth, exhaling sharply.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)