Horizon Ridge These Tiny Movements
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was laying out in the sand on the beach on her side being purely lazy. The sun beat down on her tawny pelt as she thumped her tail gently rythmically to the water's own tune. Her azure blue eyes were glowing with gentle light as she watched the sea gulls whirling and diving towards the water and up again. She smiled to herself, perfectly content to finish the day laying there.

She decided a small nap was in order and she slowly closed her eyes hoping to drift off quietly and sleep for a little while. As she was almost completely asleep a sudden movement had her lifting her head and her eyes wide as she froze. She looked down at her belly in bewilderment waiting and hoping it would happen again and it just hadn't been a dream. As she lay still the knocking near her ribs came at her again and she tilted her head and chuckled and then she threw her head back and laughing yelling to the whole world "The pups moved!" She couldn't help the smile that lit up her face and her eyes, and split her maw in two. She also knew it would not go away and nothing could bring her down today.
<div><span style="color:#3ad483;">I</span><span style="color:#46da8c;"> </span><span style="color:#52e096;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee69f;">a</span><span style="color:#6beda8;">v</span><span style="color:#77f3b1;">e</span><span style="color:#83f9bb;"> </span><span style="color:#8fffc4;">a</span><span style="color:#80f6b4;"> </span><span style="color:#71eca3;">t</span><span style="color:#62e393;">h</span><span style="color:#52d983;">e</span><span style="color:#43d073;">o</span><span style="color:#34c662;">r</span><span style="color:#25bd52;">y</span><span style="color:#33c664;"> </span><span style="color:#41cf75;">t</span><span style="color:#4fd887;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee098;">a</span><span style="color:#6ce9aa;">t</span><span style="color:#7af2bb;"> </span><span style="color:#88fbcd;">s</span><span style="color:#7ffcca;">e</span><span style="color:#76fcc7;">l</span><span style="color:#6dfdc4;">f</span><span style="color:#65fdc0;">l</span><span style="color:#5cfebd;">e</span><span style="color:#53feba;">s</span><span style="color:#4affb7;">s</span><span style="color:#49ffba;">n</span><span style="color:#47ffbd;">e</span><span style="color:#46ffc0;">s</span><span style="color:#45ffc4;">s</span><span style="color:#44ffc7;"> </span><span style="color:#42ffca;">a</span><span style="color:#41ffcd;">n</span><span style="color:#40f9c2;">d</span><span style="color:#3ff3b8;"> </span><span style="color:#3eedad;">b</span><span style="color:#3de6a3;">r</span><span style="color:#3ce098;">a</span><span style="color:#3bda8e;">v</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">e</span><span style="color:#3ad688;">r</span><span style="color:#3ad88d;">y</span><span style="color:#3ada92;"> </span><span style="color:#3bdb97;">a</span><span style="color:#3bdd9c;">r</span><span style="color:#3bdfa1;">e</span><span style="color:#3be1a6;">n</span><span style="color:#33e5b1;">'</span><span style="color:#2aeabc;">t</span><span style="color:#22eec7;"> </span><span style="color:#19f2d3;">a</span><span style="color:#11f6de;">l</span><span style="color:#08fbe9;">l</span><span style="color:#00fff4;"> </span><span style="color:#08f9e4;">t</span><span style="color:#11f3d4;">h</span><span style="color:#19edc4;">a</span><span style="color:#21e6b3;">t</span><span style="color:#29e0a3;"> </span><span style="color:#32da93;">d</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">i</span><span style="color:#4cda95;">f</span><span style="color:#5de0a6;">f</span><span style="color:#6fe6b8;">e</span><span style="color:#80edca;">r</span><span style="color:#92f3dc;">e</span><span style="color:#a3f9ed;">n</span><span style="color:#b5ffff;">t</span></div>
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil had grown to love the beach. His rock rested upon the shore and gave him daily an amazing view of the sea. After gliding off his blonder Gavriil trotted along the shore line, the sand filled the cinnamon wolf's giant paws. The sun beat down comfortablly on his shaggy pelt.

After walking a few feet he came across the pregnant healer, Thistle. When he got closer the female exclaimed her pups were moving. "Thistle that's good to hear! Is your pregnancy going along well?" Gavriil spoke with a voice as warm as the sun. The make then sat down a few inches away from the female waiting for her reply.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle had not realized the gentle giant was anywhere near when she had exclaimed in joy about the pups so she was a little surprised when he walked up to near her. She did however give him a smile anyway. "So far it is going along fine. I am getting large and they are moving right when they are supposed too. My sickness is finally gone those first few weeks were awful. They should be here in a few weeks. She smiled again but just as quickly her smile turned into a frown.

She shuffled her feet for a minute and spoke up Gavriil are you and I okay? I'm trying to talk to everyone to make sure they are okay with this turn of events. In a way I am not the only one that will have to work hard now and I feel bad. Do not get me wrong I do not regret the babies, but I do wish it would have happened differently. She tilted her head and looked at him waiting for his answer.
<div><span style="color:#3ad483;">I</span><span style="color:#46da8c;"> </span><span style="color:#52e096;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee69f;">a</span><span style="color:#6beda8;">v</span><span style="color:#77f3b1;">e</span><span style="color:#83f9bb;"> </span><span style="color:#8fffc4;">a</span><span style="color:#80f6b4;"> </span><span style="color:#71eca3;">t</span><span style="color:#62e393;">h</span><span style="color:#52d983;">e</span><span style="color:#43d073;">o</span><span style="color:#34c662;">r</span><span style="color:#25bd52;">y</span><span style="color:#33c664;"> </span><span style="color:#41cf75;">t</span><span style="color:#4fd887;">h</span><span style="color:#5ee098;">a</span><span style="color:#6ce9aa;">t</span><span style="color:#7af2bb;"> </span><span style="color:#88fbcd;">s</span><span style="color:#7ffcca;">e</span><span style="color:#76fcc7;">l</span><span style="color:#6dfdc4;">f</span><span style="color:#65fdc0;">l</span><span style="color:#5cfebd;">e</span><span style="color:#53feba;">s</span><span style="color:#4affb7;">s</span><span style="color:#49ffba;">n</span><span style="color:#47ffbd;">e</span><span style="color:#46ffc0;">s</span><span style="color:#45ffc4;">s</span><span style="color:#44ffc7;"> </span><span style="color:#42ffca;">a</span><span style="color:#41ffcd;">n</span><span style="color:#40f9c2;">d</span><span style="color:#3ff3b8;"> </span><span style="color:#3eedad;">b</span><span style="color:#3de6a3;">r</span><span style="color:#3ce098;">a</span><span style="color:#3bda8e;">v</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">e</span><span style="color:#3ad688;">r</span><span style="color:#3ad88d;">y</span><span style="color:#3ada92;"> </span><span style="color:#3bdb97;">a</span><span style="color:#3bdd9c;">r</span><span style="color:#3bdfa1;">e</span><span style="color:#3be1a6;">n</span><span style="color:#33e5b1;">'</span><span style="color:#2aeabc;">t</span><span style="color:#22eec7;"> </span><span style="color:#19f2d3;">a</span><span style="color:#11f6de;">l</span><span style="color:#08fbe9;">l</span><span style="color:#00fff4;"> </span><span style="color:#08f9e4;">t</span><span style="color:#11f3d4;">h</span><span style="color:#19edc4;">a</span><span style="color:#21e6b3;">t</span><span style="color:#29e0a3;"> </span><span style="color:#32da93;">d</span><span style="color:#3ad483;">i</span><span style="color:#4cda95;">f</span><span style="color:#5de0a6;">f</span><span style="color:#6fe6b8;">e</span><span style="color:#80edca;">r</span><span style="color:#92f3dc;">e</span><span style="color:#a3f9ed;">n</span><span style="color:#b5ffff;">t</span></div>
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil was glad to hear the pups would be born in a few weeks. The giant was extremely excited to see them. While Gavriil had emapthy for the female and her punishment he was still glad to hear her pregnancy was coming along fine.

Gavriil had no ill feelings towards the female or her bastard pups. He couldn't see ow anyone could be upset with her after the meeting. She's being punished enough in Gavriil eyes, cutting her some slack would be polite. "We are more than fine Thistle. I am your friend and I will always be here for you and the pups. You know if you only talked to Diluculo or Kennedy word has it they hate everyone, it isn't just you honey." Gavriil spoke trying to cheer up the female.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle nodded her head in agreement. "Yes those two certainly have some bitter feelings don't they. i'm glad we are fine it has worried me. I have made mistakes, but I do not want these little ones to be ostracized because of it. So Gavriil what have you been up too? Have you see the bear? I fear it may come to close to us.

She shifted and sat up so she wasn't laying down anymore and could look at him better he was already so much bigger than her as were most of the wolves in the pack even pump was larger than Thistle.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil had only heard of the bear in conversation with Pump. As of now Gavriil would fight the bear if needed, but he would go and provoke it. He had a pack to protect and he wouldn't risk it getting relatively close to their territory. "I have heard of the beast, trust me thistle with all of us willing to fight it, the creature won't have a chance." Gavriil spoke confidently. Gavriil smiled as the female sat up, she was still small compared to the male but at least she didn't seem like a rabbit next to a bear anymore.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle frowned STill makes me uneasy that bear it's not right it's more aggressive I think than most. It chased Pump and I one day and we didn't even provoke it. And our caches may warrant a visit from it unfortunately. She frowned again thinking she did not want them to attack it, but neither did she want it so near. I hope you are right Gavriil. She frowned and blinking spoke again Oh and thank you for the help with Kennedy the other day. (I realize the thread isn't finished yet, but I wanted to throw that in there as it is something Thistle would say lol)

Thistle shifted again and tilted her head "we are getting quiet a few members have you met them all? She was curious.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
It also made Gavriil uneasy that the bear chose to attack without being provoked. He would worry about the ever at another time. "You're quite welcome, the male needed help even if he didn't want to admit it." Gavriil spoke quietly about the ebony male, Kennedy. He put up a little bit of a verbal fight with Thistle earlier.

(I'm going to just assume Diluculo and Gavriil met lol, I don't feel like threading with myself. Maybe I will after finals are over.) Gavriil had met only Diluculo but he had heard of a few more members joining. He would have to make time to meet them soon. "I have only met Diluculo, and I wish I didn't." Gavriil spoke. The female had a spitfire temper snd she proved hard to get along with, even for the friendly male.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle smiled she had indeed fought with Kennedy and admittedly that had been the last day that she had taken care of him. Realizing far too late that she could not help those who didn't want help.

Without meaning to a bubble of mirth burst forth from her maw at his admission. "yes she is unique is she not. Thistle did not know why the female was the way she was, but she needed to work on it, before she ostracized members of her new pack.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Unique, that was one way of putting it politely. Gavriil was nothing but friendly to the wolf (as he was with anyone he came across) but she had rejected his kindness and showed only bitter remorse for having met him. "That's one way of putting it." Gavriil spoke softly almost questioning the female's sudden laughter. "Can I just say that I am so excited to see these pups Thistle." Gavriil inputted with spouts of excitement and enthusiasm.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled "I am excited to meet them too. Yes Diluculo is very pressing she has tried different ways to upset Ragnar which is not an enemy you want. I fear she may try something with me or the pups or plant a bug in someone's ear against us. Thistle did not know why she just did not trust the she wolf that was new. She was almost as bitter as Kennedy, they might make fast friends, in a way she hoped so both of them needed a friend.

"They should be here in just a few short weeks. She smiled and looked down at her widening sides. If they don't come early for sheer size. She hadn't voiced that concern to anyone as of yet, but she was fast fearing that her pups maybe to big for her, birthing was natural that did not scare the fact that scared her was if they got to big they could be forced to come early adn it could cause so many problems.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil smirked and let out a light laugh. He knew as long as Ragnar was around no one could harm the pups. "as far as I'm concerned Ragnar wouldn't let anything happen to your pups." Gavriil attempted to make the female feel better. No one would harm her reputation as long as the Viking was a pressing force. Gavriil nodded as the female spoke about the pups getting big.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She chuckled in agreement. "yes I suppose you are right. Ragnar is definitely a driving force of nature isn't he. She thought hard on her husbands baser nature. He really was almost like his own force of nature dauntingly so. She shrugged she didn't mind it made her feel safe. She chuckled again.

So tell me Gavriil do you plan to teach these pups of mine to hunt? She was teasing him gently as she was sure Ragnar would do most of the teaching, however Pump did say the whole pack was to help.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Gavriil was filled with joy when the female asked if he would teach her children how to hunt. "Of course I will, That is if your mate will let me. I swear by the old god and the new I wouldn't hurt then." Gavriil spoke trying to plead his case. In all reality it wasn't Thistle who needed convincing, it was her macho mate.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
thistle chuckled at his enthusiasm Of course he will probably let you I can't see why he wouldn't. He will want to take them on their first hunt I am sure, but I don't see why he can't allow others to have part of their lives as long as they do not undue the lessons he plans to teach them of his culture.

She smiled at Gavriil again and said quietly I know you would sooner end your life than hurt a pup Gavriil that i am not worried about at all. You will make a fine caretaker if you should try for that Trade. he was a good kind parental wolf he would do well as that trade if he chose to pursue it.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
His parents would have been proud of him in that moment. Gavriil wanted his kindness to shine through in every move he made and hearing Thistle speak of him so highly as to never harm a pup made the cinnamon male radiate happiness. ”That means a lot to me Thistle. I never thought about going for caretaker, I should really look into that shouldn’t i?” The teddy bear replied.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle smiled at him That is entirely up to you Gavriil I think you'll be good at anything you set your mind too. Whether it be gamekeeper, warrior, warden or caretaker. You will do well with all. She shifted her weight and laughed again when some little living breathing something moved in her womb again. It made her day to feel them move.

She lay her head down on her paws and said quietly Who have thought we all would be here as one big family.
140 Posts
Ooc — Paige
The cinnamon wolf was happy with his life in the ridge. They were just as the little she wolf said, a big family. He smirked as the female had happiness shining through her face. "It's a great family. One of the best, but I may be a little bias." Gavriil chuckled lightly.
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled I think we are all bias in that aspect Gavriil. WIth that she looked up at the sky it was late afternoon and she stood slowly to her feet and smiled up at him and spoke quietly I think i'm going to head home Gavriil. Thank you for talking to me today. She shifted again and looked up at him waiting t osee what he would say.