Silver Creek What a wonderful world
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Private 
@Novak further romance development? So they can actually love one another before having children?

Everyone seemed to have someone to be with, someone to be friends with or even lovers but Natashe was alone here. She hadn't been around spring lately, since her sister was often busy or with Heston. She was happy for the two of them, but was also jealous that she seemed to be the only one without a true friend.

Heaving a sigh she began to recite a small song from memory 
"So how can I ever try to be better?
Nobody ever lets me in
And I can still see you; this ain't the best view
On the outside, lookin' in
I've been a lot of lonely places
I've never been on the outside"

Her voice carried, the melody was sweet and though her voice wasn't perfect it still sounded rather nice on the ears. Not feeling the motivation to finish her song she lost her head on her paws. When I came to find spring, I thought I wouldn't be lonely anymore.. she thought bitterly and heaved a heavy sigh.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak hadn't been doing much in Silver Creek, after the encounter with the stranger that attacked Spring that is. His mind occasionally drifted to the girl he spent a wonderful time with not too long ago, Natasha. He held a determination to see her once again, but never seemed to get around too it. 

The brute wandered aimlessly among the neverendinf wintry land, until his ears caught the carol sung by only the alluring girl, head between her paws. If he was correct, she looked depressed, but he wasn't the best reader of actions. He hesitated closing the space between them, in case she didn't want him near. 

Novak cleared his throat once behind her, standing as he glanced down at her. "I enjoyed your song." He admitted, giving a apprehensive smile.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Startled she leapt to her paws and whirled around on defense, her lips twitching up instinctively. Seeing Novak standing there she flattened her ears embarrassed by her response. Wait..did he just compliment her singing? She smiled hesitantly and Sat down in front of him "thank you...I think. I'm sorry for my response, I've been on edge since the attack." she apologized sheepishly.

She took him in, finding him a welcome sight indeed. She had thought of him many times since that day when they became intimate, but feared approaching him would seem pushy. He was handsome indeed, and strongly built. "How have you been Novak?" she asked feeling a bit shy.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak didn't flinch at her reaction, but did seem a bit puzzled. He must have caught her off guard, but it was her comment that was the most confusing. Thank you...I think. It was a compliment, was it not? Did he mess up? "Did I say something strange?" Novak questioned. Her reasoning for getting startled was understandable, so he moved on as she continued to talk.

"I'm well." He replied simply, he wasn't really sure how else to respond, he wasn't bad, but he wasn't that great either. Sort of bored actually. "How are you?" The brute returned the question with a tilt of the head.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
that damned head tilt..

Natashe shook her head quickly reassuring him that he had said nothing out of the ordinary. She was glad that he was well, and flattened her ears at the return of the question. Should she be honest and lay all her insecurities out there, and trust him with her deepest feelings or should she shrug it all off and play that she was doing well. 

looking into his blue eyes she felt herself relaxing. "I am not so well. I feel like I don't belong here. Everyone has someone, but I don't. Spring has been busy with her duties and with her new mate Heston. Rowan has Casmir and her children."  she gave a bitter sigh and lowered her eyes. She had thought  if she found spring it would make her happier but instead she felt worse.

"The only reason I came to Teekon at all was to find Spring and not be alone, but being surrounded by people who have each other makes it so much worse." she finished her eyes moistening and she turned away before she started to cry.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her answer was unexpected, but not looked down on. Novak was a skilled listener, likely because he was trained to listen to orders constantly, but his interest in Natashe only fueled his supposed talent. His sapphire gaze didn't shift from her, and barely blinked as she spoke. The brute lowered his haunches to the snow covered ground, luckily well built for the frigid terrain. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I still find you attractive." It was a reference to their first meeting, where she mentioned he would likely lose attraction to her once her heat ended, and in an attempt to cheer her up he concluded that his feelings hadn't changed. Yes, it was a strangely blunt way of lightening the mood, but he had no idea it was an odd thing to say.

"You also have me." It wasn't necessarily a hint to them being more than friends, as he hardly even knew what a relationship was, but he could easily be a good friend. Well, maybe not so easily, he hasn't had many in his life that weren't forced. But he was try hard to be the best friend he could ever be to Natashe, if she allowed him.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
It did make her feel better, and as she remembered the past conversation she felt a whole lot better.  Blinking the tears from her eyes she stood suddenly and ran to Novak, burying her face in his fur. How did he know how to make her feel better, when even her sister wasn't around to do so? Sniffling softly she caught his last words and gave him a surprised look. Was he hunting at something? Staring into his eyes she decided that no, he wasn't hinting at anything besides friendship. 

"how is it that you know what to say to console me?" she whispered, hoping the embrace wasn't too uncomfortable for him.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak truly did think Natashe was beautiful. He didn't realize she didn't though, he couldn't fathom how someone, especially someone expressing such beauty was blind to their own looks. Her question made him pause, he had literally no idea. Novak didn't have a filter, he said everything that came to his mind, that was the only way he could console her, except at the moment it was completely blank. Her touch made him clear his throat awkwardly, his knowledge of comforting people was little to none, but he placed his head on top hers in attempt to be affectionate. He enjoyed it, that was fact, but was afraif he couldn't make it as enjoyable for her. 

"I...I don't know." He admittedly, somewhat embaressingly.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
She uttered a soft laugh at Novak's honest response "Well i am greatful anyway" she murmured. She closed her eyes as he returned the embrace, sighing happily. If this wasn't love it sure felt pleasant anyway and she was satisfied with it. She pulled away suddenly feeling a bit mischievous, and licked his nose before bouncing away a few inches and bowing down her rear end sticking up and tail hed high  above her back.

Would he know how to play? She didn't know but she hoped that instincts would take overand allow them to romp a bit together, something she enjoyed immensely.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He was happy with her response, content knowing what he said wasn't that strange. They're embrace stayed, he felt as though he could drift into a deep slumber until suddenly Natashe had a shift in mood and licked his nose - a confusing action, before proving she wanted to...play? Novak stared at her with a puzzled expression at first, head tilted to the right as his blue gaze landed on her. 

The silvery wolf attempted to copy her body language and stance, playing wasn't a thing he'd done in quite awhile. In fact, even as a pup it was barely allowed unless it was a spar.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
So he could play! Even though the awkward stance made her giggle it was exciting to see her reciprocating her playful posture. She grinned and stood up, bounding over to him and pawing his chest playfully before nipping at his ears and nose. Her tail wagged fiercely and she rolled over in front of him wiggling around in the snow before she wrapped her forelegs around his neck and attempted to tug him down.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It took a moment for the wolf to process how to react in turn to her sudden nips, once finally hitting a realization she unexpectedly pulled agaisnt his neck causing their muzzles to be only inches apart. His eyes were wide and showed a Caribbean sea of emotion as he held onto her gaze, the world seemed to go mute and he stood above her, locked within her orbs.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe wagged her tail as she pulled him down, though this was not exactly how she expected it to go. She stared into his eyes, such a deep blue and so many emotions she would love to unravel. lifting her head she touched her nose to his and placed a kiss on his muzzle, before rolling away and standing up a mischievous look in her eyes. She moved forward with a few stiff-legged movements and tilted her head.

She turned around and gave him a sly smile "catch me and you can ask me anything you wish" she said demurrely and began to run away not looking back to see f he followed her, though she hoped he would.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He was stunned for a moment by the kiss, he had never felt a touch like that - it sent a rush of warmth from his muzzle to his toes, something similar to their last intimate moment, though much more subdued. Her comment forced him to pause, what would he ask her? Novak didn't realize he could come up with one after he'd caught her, and was afraid to catch her without one, suddenly one popped to mind and he nodded. 

The silvery male suddenly lunged at full speed, doing as he was told, to catch her. It was a quick movement, he attempted to bring her back to the ground, in no attempt to be aggressive but looking almost as though he was.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Slight PP, if i need to change it just let me know okay?

Natashe shrieked as she heard his pawsteps behind her, laughing loudly as she lengthened her strides darting between the trees to avoid him. She would not make it easy though she of course would give in eventually, a game had to end at some point right? Tossing a look over her shoulder she felt a stir of desire in her belly, as she realized he looked like a warrior. It was almost scary how fierce he looked, yet she only felt pride. She knew they had not officially become...well..anything more than friends but she now knew she wanted him. 

She wanted him to be hers, his awkwardness and honesty were refreshing and his kindness warmed her. She wanted to know him further and learn his past, know his insecurities and his dreams. After a whileof running she turned around and let him collide with her going limp so that the force wouldnt hurt her. Rolling beneath him she stared up at him and smiled "you got me, ask away" she purred.