Blackfeather Woods Knock knock, a demons at your door
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Joining 

It seemed she was destined to be a lone wolf, as the pack she decided to home in disbanded after their former leaders disappearance. In the mind of Sage, it was rather idiotic to leave your back just because one leader left, even though she had abandoned Moonlit for no real good reason. It didn't matter, she was a hypocrite and she didn't care. Unfortunately with the winter being so harsh she was forced to join a new pack, she was a dumbass for entering Blackrock with Issun, all he brought was badluck and her deserted them too. Asshole. Her complaining was strange though, as she found the Rocks's extremely boring, still, they were rude to disband over something so small. 

The only potential home for her that came to mind was Blackfeather Woods, she had met both the leaders, though she wasn't aware of either's new positions. She could assume Nemesis had taken the role as Alpha with Burke's leave to start a pack with Malice, so once at the bloodied borders she lifted her head back and howled, it eerily flooded through the territory. Everything about here was morbid, and she loved it. It'd been so long since she could delve back into her sinister ways, and the Woods seemed like the perfect opportunity to release the tension. 

The sun had long fallen behind into it's rest, the forest surrounding her was so comfortably eldritch, finally to be concealed again instead of the open of the shore. She blended agaisnt a tree, only eyes glowing within the blackness of her surroundings. The demon lowered her haunches onto the cold ground, waiting patiently for someone to aid her.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Dark eyelids fluttered open to reveal bright green orbs and he picked up his drowsy head,  narrow snout turning toward the direction in which a howl was heard. It toyed with his curiosity and for a moment he debated on whether or not he should make an appearance. It didn't take long before he decided perhaps he should. Rising to massive paws, Snake weaved his way through the trees in silence, a grin pulling at the edge of black lips and revealing ivory fangs.

Silence. Cold, it was so cold. And empty. Oh, how he enjoyed the solace, the endless quiet. The ice beneath his pads was slick and numbing, a cool and soothing sensation against his touch. It rivaled the chill that surrounded him, and if there had been any source of light among the sea of darkness, his breath would have been visible. Alas, he was surrounded by shadow, the seeping black cradling him much like a mother's womb.

It was a woman who called. Her scent became hot and familiar in his nose, curiosity jaggedly prickling through the tendrils of obsidian that lined his vertebrae as he snaked through the darkness as a shadow himself. He crept forwards, closer, closer, closer to the sitting woman.

"Going ssomewhere, darling?"

Words oozed from black lips like syrup, s's drawn out the slightest bit. Jaws parted to reveal an inky tongue, and said object slid over his lips. He watched her momentarily with a wide, unblinking stare, head cocked ever so slightly to the side as he transfixed her smell into his memory, taking note her coloration and stature, the structure of her face. There was a curious confidence about her, a fragile light within her eyes that burned with life, his own endless pits of green leeching onto her own with a voracious hunger akin to a starved parasite.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It wasn't long before someon arrived, but he wasn't the leader, nor someone she knew. He was large and jet like herself, though his eyes gleamed a dark emerald light when it caught agaisnt the moon's own. Instantly, she was attracted to his villainous vibe, that was another difference of the silhouette, she no longer held back desire, not since she was cheated on, and damn did she enjoy it. Her eyelids were half open and relaxed as she smirked wryly at the stranger. "Why would I with devilish visitor coming to greet me?" 

Her voice seemed to drip off her tongue with every word, not moving her gaze from him. The inky ghost copied his cocked head, it'd been awhile since she met someone malicious, as Judas no longer counted as corroupt, partly the reason why she'd come to Blackfeather, and she instantly took pleasure in seeing someone with such a crooked mind. 

His scent filled her nose like cologne, storing it for memory as she would hopefully stumble upon him more than once. Her orbs shifting to see his figure best she could, before landing on his gaze. It was pure appetite, similar to a vampire, and it only thrilled her more. The atmosphere was perfectly ominous, enclosing them like a trap.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake's eyes bore in to the woman's, invasive toxic green pits staring relentlessly as they swept across her body. His ears tipped forward atop his narrow head as she spoke, but he himself held his tongue. His head bobbed down so that he could look the female in the eye, his grin gleaming in a shaft of moonlight and his own eyes wild. A black tongue slipped from between his pearly teeth to slide over his lips in a hungry fashion. He could pluck the life right out of her then and there, imagery of the life draining slowly from her eyes as he sucked her blood from the veins of her slender throat floating through his head.

"Could I perhapsss..." a pause, as the mad man crept closer still. "have a name?" he crooned. Sugar laced his tongue and his words, leaked out of his maw, and dropped in clear, waxy globules to pool upon the icy ground. He would perhaps wait until one of higher ranking came to greet the girl. For the time being, he decided he'd play with her. 

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
And play with her she'd allow, it was always interesting to watch as another immoral mind's geers turning in their head. The demon was no idiot, she knew well he wasn't completely sane, but nor was she. Any attempted harm would be returned with an equal reaction, though no hard feelings would be held against the serpent, she knew well the feeling of taking a life, envigorating, euphoric, and so on. "Sage," She replied simply, "but I did enjoy the title of darling." 

Her tail flicked back and forth like a feline, preparing to pounce atop an unknowing vole. "Might I get one in return?" She blinked for a moment, wondering the possibilities of the strangers name.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
but I did enjoy the title of darling. A dark chuckle released itself from black lips, one black brow raising slightly upon his forehead. "Do you now, Sage?" Her name rolled over his tongue smoothly and his eyes looked the woman up and down again. He was quiet for a moment, before jaws parted and the man began to cackle. It was a mad sound, that laugh, unnatural even, and it echoed through the trees, and the sounds of startled birds reached his ears.

As soon as it began however, black tongue was silenced abruptly and Snake raised his head. His grin widened and green eyes flashed back up to the moon. The shadows nearly encompassed him, his eyes and his cheshire grin the only things ever constantly visible about him. He seemed to blend into the backdrop of shadows. Eyes lowered back to the woman, watching the flick of her tail like a predator pursuing prey, before they drifted back to her own. "My name iss Ssnake. But now that we're ssharing namess, I'd like to know who I'm having for dinner tonight.His grin gleamed in the darkness, but it was impossible to tell if he was truly being serious. With Snake, nothing was ever as it seemed.

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The demon was a painting, filled with dark colors, glowing hazel eyes, and a leer peering out from the abyss surrounding the shadows in their natural world, and never shifting - his guffaw had left her unfazed.  "Did you just laugh at a joke in your own head, or is my name that hysterical?" Sage inquired. 

Snake. What a fitting name for the black serpant, did he name himself that, or did destiny seem to fill up to a namesake's expectations, he even held the tongue of a snake. "That's up to you, isn't it?" It was strangely put, who was he eating. His mind was not set on any vole or deer, no he was refering to something that could think, talk, hold a name. It wasn't obvious whether or not he just had a morbid sense of humor, or was actually serious which made it all the more exciting.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
ah ha sorry i'm getting lazy ^^;

The black wolf did not answer the questioning female, no, but he cocked his head at a near unnatural angle, eyes wide and unblinking; crazed. That jack-o-lantern grin never disappeared from his lips, but only grew wider and wider by the second.

"It iss indeed, isn't it?" Tilted head twitched slightly, and that black tongue once again slid from onyx lips before drawing itself back inside his mouth like a serpent. Massive body began to move, twisting and turning abnormally as Snake circled the female. "Maybe it will be you, darling." His grotesque smile widened impossibly so.

"If I may ask, isss there a reason you are here? A petite little lady like you ssshouldn't be wandering around placess like these. There just must be a reason." Black ears pointed upwards atop his head like the horns of the devil, and he blinked for possibly the first time since speaking with the female.

"Ssso, tell me, darling. Tell me, tell me, tell me."

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage's amber orbs drifted along with his movements, the only miliseconds spent not watching him were the occasionaly blink of the eye. His comment of her size and placed title of lady made a low chuckle creep up her belly and exit through her mouth. "I just love the scenary." The Brair cooed, taunting him with a lie. She wasn't completely lying, an inauspicious setting were always preffered by the lady. But, she had come in an attempt to join the Woods, hopefully knowing the leaders would be helpful in the situation. 

His offer to eat her was strange, though she didn't dwell on the statement to much. "I'm sure there's tastier wolves roaming about, besides since I'm so petite I can't be that appetizing." No fear struck her, perhap's the past Sage would leave, walk away with an annoyed expression, but now this excited her, potential of gore and horror, whether it be her or Snake was delightful.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
sorry for the wait!

Green pits bored ravenously into her own, and Snake began to circle the woman, body twisting and turning almost unnaturally. Black body would weave in close, near enough that his muzzle might just barely grace the tresses of her cheek. "It iss rather beautiful, isss it not?" The obsidian beast was the one lying now. He didn't care for looks, whether it be of nature and scenery, of animals, or of women. 

When she spoke, black ears twitched. "No, darling. You do not look appetizing in the leassst." Stilted onyx legs drew him in another circle around her. "But I hunger. And I certainly wouldn't dare to harm another of my pack matesss, now would I?" Angular head tilted once again, green eyes lazily flickering up to meet hers. What the serpent said was true; he knew not to cross the lines of murdering a member of the Woods, however tempting the thought might be in his crazed, broken mind. 

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Another summon met her ears, but she did not surge to meet the call. Instead, she hung back, curious to see whether another would take the bait. And they did; a Tyro. A satisfied look settled upon her face, internally pleased another had taken the opportunity when an opportunity presented itself. It kept the man who did so in her mind for potential promotion, if he was able to go beyond and keep her impressed. She loped towards the two, but did not have a mind to stay. Instead, she brisked past the initiate, moving towards Snake whom she chose to befall her task upon. “Let her in, under your guidance,” Was her only words before passing by the duo and continuing on her way. It was an evaluation. Should @Snake prove to produce a worthy subject for initiation into the Brotherhood, should his direction prove to benefit not only the stranger but himself, he would be granted a higher place within the ranks as she had the feeling he deserved. A man such as The Snake did not deserve to sit at the bottom of their ranks, for his potential for espionage was far too great to be put to waste. That was, if he proved he had the interests in mind to keep up.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Ahh, how kind it was for Nemesis to join them, if only to stay for a fleeting moment. The woman approached them, speaking a few words to Snake before continuing to walk past the duo. Green eyes drifted after her, black lips peeling back to reveal ivory teeth once again. "As you wisssh, my lady," the black devil cooed, dipping his head down low, although it was impossible to tell if he were being genuine or merely mocking. The madman was surprised, to say the least, that Nemesis had granted him permission, but the thought was long gone a few moments later, disappearing into the mess that was his broken mind. His head bobbed back up and weaved once again towards Sage, tiliting to the right in an abnormal position. Unblinking eyes gazed at her for a moment before words slipped from a clever tongue.

"Now, darling, what use would you bring to usss at Blackfeather? We can't exactly have a pack of layaboutss, now can we?" He stared, amused at the woman, as though accusing her of causing all the laziness in the world. She didn't look like she had achieved much, at least to Snake's own mind.   

"I suggest your next wordsss be those that I am looking for," he said slowly, inching a step closer to the woman. "Else you may leave." He watched her, tongue now held silent, for he awaited the new words that would slip from her jaws and into his waiting ears.

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had watched Nemesis as she entered upon the two, a part of her wondered if the jet leader recongnized the once Beta of a packed she had despised, fortunately she didn't seem to show any ill feelings. As she left, leaving her to have the guidance of the slippery serpant before her, an indifferent opinion on the brute. She hadn't phased at all, and instead just laid a hazel gaze agaisnt him as his spoke with a snake's tongue. "I'm a scout and naturalist in training, I've been a leader of Moonlit a few months back." She purposfully didn't mention her abadonment, it's not like it mattered anyway - Moonlit was making her soft, she no longer needed a "family" to watch over.

Blackfeather wouldn't have the same affect, and she knew well of it. It wasn't some facade of mystery and malice like the Hill's was. "I know what Blackfeather requires, and I'll easily fit." 
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
"In training? My, my, I'd thought you might have been able to be helpful."  A mock pout appeared on his face, and it could have been convincing were it not for the fact a grin replaced the expression a moment later. Laughter pulled from his diaphragm, a roll of low timbres pleasant to hear despite cruel under-currents. It wasn't a cackle of insanity, like those that usually leapt from his jaws, oh, no. It was merely one of amusement and teasing. He wasn't completely serious, although with Snake one could never tell. The woman before him looked like she could be of some help. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking. 

"Oh, you were a leader, were you?" the man purred, slinking closer still. "I would have never guessssed. You don't ssseem the type." Baritone words were mocking but not sarcastic, dripping from narrow jaws like venom from a snake's fangs. The woman mentioned she would fit into the Woods, and Snake released an almost child-like giggle. "Well, we'll ssssee about that, now won't we?" A sardonic smile crawled over handsome features as the dark beast took a few steps backwards, massive body lowering into a mocking bow. "Welcome to Blackfeather, darling. I do hope you'll serve us faithfully."

Somewhere in his broken mind, Snake found himself hoping he'd pleased Nemesis. No matter how far back he pushed away the thoughts, they came crawling back like a damn fish on a hook, and by god did he want them gone. Pulling himself back into reality, the man straightened, grin still stuck in place upon his maw.