Duskfire Glacier you're the censor, and your job is as follows
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Private 

There was a lot happening, to say the least. Eden was on the verge of exiling children (children, for gods' sake!), the caches were dangerously low, and her own infantile daughter had just return! In the midst of running around, trying to cater to everyone's needs, she'd forgotten possibly the most important of all her subjects; Heartha! The poor woman had just lost a child and been uprooted from her home, and Eden hadn't said so much of a word to her. So that morning, as she rose from her place beside the rest of her small family, Eden trotted over to where Heartha and @Tulip lay, carefully and quietly making her approach.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha had been laying down, sound asleep. She dreamed of her son, wherever he might be. It was a good dream, she dreamt of him playing in a field under her watchful eyes. In reality, she even had a tear below her eye. She didn't awake till she felt the need to check on her daughter, and she saw Eden approaching quietly. "Eden?" The fur under her left eye was still wet from the tear that had leaked out.

She hadn't spoken to Eden for some time, not since they left. A terrifying time it had been for them all. She sniffed a little as she thought back to the dream for a short second. "What can I do for you?"
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
A look of confusion fell about Eden's face as she examined Heartha in the low light. I just wanted to come check on you. I know it's been rough. Heartha had lost a home and a child, and for all Eden knew, she could've lost her love as well. I've given you the rank of Censor, just below me. Similar to Beta, though with more power. She said it more as a suggestion than a statement, as Heartha had every right to turn down the offer should she so wish.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha rested her head on her forepaws. "I'm doing okay. Just...tired." She wanted to give a different answer, but didn't want Eden worrying. Eden was in charge and had a lot more to do. 

Which changed when Eden suggested a position to Heartha. Her head lifted from it's resting place, eyes on Eden as if she were joking. "Me?" She wasn't sure if she could even handle it. But, then again, she was loyal to the pack. And if it helped Eden, who had a lot more pups than herself, than she would do it. "I'll do it" she added, nodding.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I'm glad, Eden said with a smile across her face. However, that wasn't all she needed to speak with Heartha about. But there's one other thing we need to discuss, Eden then cleared her throat and continued, You're in the leader ranks now, and because Tulip is your daughter, it means that she is heir to your position. As such, I would like to see her bethrothed to Cosmos. She gave a sheepish smile, though her voice carried an authorative air. Heartha had every right to deny the proposal, though it wouldn't be in her own or Tulip's favor. I have yet to speak with Sylvas about it, as it's my opinion that such a matter is one for the women of the pack.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha returned Eden's smile with one of her own. One that faltered slightly. As soon as Tulip's name was mentioned, she steeled herself, feeling as if something were to become of her daughter. And as a matter of fact, something would. Something not as bad as she originally had thought. Yet it still came as quite the surprise. "Oh, betrothed...Might I meet this 'Cosmos' first?" She wanted to see just exactly who she would be having as a son in law.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Heartha seemed open to the idea, which Eden was glad about. Of course, she told her, Give me some time to speak with Sylvas and see how he feels about the pair, then we can schedule a meeting between you and his mother. Honey wouldn't be given the chance to voice her opinion, as she was scum in the Censor's eyes. Lying about the heritage of one's children without good reason had diminished the small bit of trust between the two, which Eden was in no way quiet about. I believe that's all. Good day, Heartha. Eden gave a friendly swish of her tail and walked away, leaving Heartha to her own.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha nodded, then shifted her gaze onto her little one. Already she was betrothed to another. And she couldn't be happier, yet afraid at the same time. She knew nothing of this Cosmos. "I shall wait till then" the mother said, then dipped her head in farewell to the ground. Then she laid down, staying close to her child.