Stone Circle Make me your deadman
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 
@Steady or someone he hasn't met yet ♥ :) (or both, I dunno XD)

It seemed the cold was finally wearing off - Calloon was awakened by a drip of cold water on his muzzle. It made him sneeze, his golden ringed eyes blinking a few times as he took in where he was. Again, he had slept in the Stone Den and, again, he did not feel like a prisoner. It was a wonderful feeling now he was not afraid of the rocky underground and stone walls anymore - peaceful and warm, on some occasions. Whether someone was in the den or not, he stood up and made his way outside to greet the warming world - his home; Easthollow.

His maw widened and stretched as he yawned, revealing the stump of healed tongue he had left for a moment before he waddled away. While certainly not as cold as before the blizzard, it was still winter and not warm at all - but it did feel like such. It was like holding your hand in ice water before putting it in lukewarm water and then believe that that was hot water - absolutely perfect. Today - I'll show them! I'll show them what I can do!

He crossed the border, going just slightly out of his home with a hunt planned. It was before long that he found a trail that led to a couple of rabbits that were still slightly frozen from the intense cold. They ran from him, but Calloon was nimble and quick and he returned with one plump rabbit in his mouth. The other had escaped this time, but he paid little mind to that. He was visibly panting and clearly tired but very proud of himself. He wondered then - did he spot the caches while wandering before? Curious, curious.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Hope you don't mind me popping up!

Today was another stranegly upbeat day for the agouti femme, it had to be the ongoing rise of temperature, and the sun shining brightly, laying it's hands against her coat instead of sleeping behind the clouds, forcing her into a gelid land. A smile laid on her maw, as if it was crafted to be there. Her lack of den was no longer a life or death issue, as long as the weather continued it's increasing temp, otherwise she'd be back to square one. 

Her mind was pulled from the beautiful day when she noticed the ivory coated ghost of Easthollow; Camlo. At least that's was he ws told by the odd hazel old woman when he first joined. She hadn't seen him since then, and decided to change that, so the Delta trotted over towards him, giving a quiet chuff in greeting. The grin widened, attempting to be as friendly as possible. "Hello," she knew well he couldn't respond vocally, but had seen his ways of communication. 

It wasn't until her eyes landed on the rabbit did she notice it, glancing back up at Camlo. "Well done." She insisted, it seemed the change in climate had been affecting others too. She hadn't noticed anyone hunting alone the past few days.

GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
He wondered how many names he could collect all throughout Teekon - how many would be so generous as to give him one. Before had he thought of this, but not often enough. He got excited almost immediately as the thought popped into his head - proud of his catch and of the 2 collected names. To some Camlo, to one Bud - but to himself? Well, he was still Calloon Mono, but surely his family would disown him if they ever found him again. He had terribly failed his scouting mission and greatly offended the Wise Ones by choosing not to die. But I have Easthollow now - this is home. Family? We'll see, we'll see.

One ear swivelled toward crunching sounds of snow - his head soon following and spotting the nice female he had met on his Joining Day. He smiled around the white rabbit he had clutched between strong rows of teeth, elated to see her again. Because they had already sort of met, he felt comfortable enough in her approach but lowered his tail and ears slightly - submissively. He whined a "hello" before the meaning of the compliment hit him - Have I done something good? Is this what the pack needs?

He tripled his feet in place, excited and almost hyper-active. I have done good! She said so! I did good today!
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His enthusiasm was utterly adorable, and Mara couldn't help but giggle at his response. Camlo was one to always be submission, a trait she once lacked back when she had no idea what submitting was - to others that is. As a pup she hadn't been trained to submit, and her home was destroyed before given the chance, she was lucky enough that Steady didn't chase her off Silvertip's ground when she showed up looking neautral as ever, not a thought of submitting floating about in her mind. 

Her head tilted to the side, she began to wonder how the witch-like burnette could decipher the colorless silhoutette's name. "Is Camlo your real name?" Mara questioned, her eyes squinting somewhat, trying to read his reaction. It took extra observation to see what he had to say, since he couldn't just voice it aloud. She didn't mind though, it's what made the wolf even more special than his upbeat personality.

GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
It seemed the adorable ghost was loved by ladies - Mara being the second to laugh at his quite goofy way of showing what he was feeling. Calloon wondered then; if he was able to communicate like this, why did not everyone just do it? He guessed that would make it hard to organize a pack though, but still! Surely I can't be the only one - surely not, surely not. The black nymph had not talked either, but he was still doubting if she were truly mute. Wanting no more to do with the thought of his stillness, he tried to focus on the female before him.

She is guessing - she is guessing me? What oh what could it be?

When the question hung in the air for a bit longer than necessary, Calloon shocked at how easily the question was answered, he shook his head in a "no". Please oh please, just say Calloon - guess me, guess me. Call me whatever.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
For a moment she almost opened her maw to ask what his true name was, but realized the fault in that, so she lowered her haunches into and snow, and her smile shifted into determination. How could she figure out his real name - or did he not want it figured out and would prefer she just place a random one onto him. "Can you spell?" It wasn't a matter of writing - since wolves couldn't do that, but if she listed each letter and he respond to a specefic one in the order of his name, she could figure it out! 

Her ears then lowered, she almosr asked a second question but realized answer two at once would be difficult, for both of them. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long to crack his name, she didn't want him getting bored with her.

GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
As she sat down, Calloon did too - placing the white rabbit he had unluckily not followed to wonderland in the snow. For a moment did he linger near it - stomach slightly grumbling but that was not going to persuade him. No, this is for the pack. Not me, from me. Then, his attention returned to the female - of who he did not even know the name of yet. It was only fair in his eyes, but still. His buddy had not told his name either... Curious, curious.

At her question, he fell stiller than normal. He had a vague idea of what she was going to do, but was not sure if it was the right thing to do. Calloon - the name given by his unloving parents, only so they had one more warrior. He had never wanted to be one - he had never wanted to be a Mono at all, and the name brought back memories of his past he would rather not recall. His new home calling him by "Calloon" felt wrong - he wasn't the Calloon he remembered anymore.

He gave no answer. Instead; he lowered his ears and looked at the other all droopy and sad before lowering his muzzle to look at the rabbit again. I just need the caches - I just need time. I'll work, don't worry, just not like a Mono.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
With Calloon's lack of answer, and suddenly seemed to have a shift in mood - a depressed one to be specefic. She took that as a sign of not discovering his name ad instead create her own, her eyes began to scan over his body in an attempt to conjure up the perfect name. "Chamomile." She said, tilting her head and smiling a bit - she decided to name him after a white flower. 

"Chamo for short, is that a good name?" Mara questioned, not wanting to call someone a name they didn't like. She was lucky to be placed with a name she loved, and wouldn't want to be put in any other title.

GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
With his family's long history on healing and learning about plants, he recognized the name - the flower after he was called by the woman. She wondered if it was because of his eyes; which were an interesting mix of dark silver and gold, much like the flower. He could not ask for an explanation though, and decided he would just leave it at that. If this continues, my dreams will come true - I will be known as anyone, as no one - faceless,  forever.

With a new, excited twinkle in his doe-eyes did he nod excitedly at her. He was elated with the given name and couldn't wait to hear it from her lips again and again once they decide to do something together. He then gestured toward her chest, trying to ask what her name was.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His reaction caused a weight to be lifted off her that she hadn't noticed until it dissapaited. Fortunately, he favored the name, and her tail couldn't help but wag slightly knowing so. It took a moment for her to realize what it was he was asking, but her ears perked up when she did. "Oh, I'm Mara." She grinned. 

"I'm glad you like the name," She admitted, hopefully he wasn't just being called and acting as though he liked Chamo, but he seemed to hold a genuineness to his reaction.

GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
He noticed her tail wagging, and so he followed her display of happiness with his own wags. He nodded approvingly at her name, glad that she had understood what he was asking. Mara - he planted the name inside his head to never leave it so he would always remember. It was extraordinary how many names one could remember in their lifetime, and even more extraordinary to be known as so many names all in one.

He nodded at her again, hopefully confirming truly that he liked the name. He then nosed the rabbit closer to her - she had earned it more than the slender ghost he was.