Stone Circle cold and empty
12 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
aw, but perhaps @Mara Susi? :)

it was a beautiful night, the sky sprinkled with twinkling, bright stars. but wren was only able to half appreciate the beauty as she was too busy trying to find a place to sleep. it was too cold to just rest in the open, but she didn't know where the best dens were, or where any of the dens were, and so here she was, wandering the territories in the middle of the night, trying not to freeze to death while simultaneously attempting to search for a suitable home to rest. but her search was in vain, as even after half an hour of searching, she came up with nothing.

wren paused, breaths coming out in thin, whispy white vapour and she sighed heavily, biting his lip in agitation. what should she do now? she didn't know much of her packmates, hell, she'd only met three of them and she wasn't close with any of them either. she was stuck here alone. grimly, wren began plodding along once more, deciding that she had no other choice anyways and so she might as well just map out the territory while she was out to find a den.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
this is perfect! Mara doesn't have a den either, haha

Fortunately, winter wasn't so much a freezing hell as it had been the last few weeks, it was obviously getting warmer, the sun was no longer resting underneath a dark heavy heavy blanket of clouds, but now it was bright and energized, ready to create a light day. Her need for a den began to dwindle with the rising temperature, perhaps she was just picky - she'd slept in poorly made dens that were too small or wet, but none were good enough to call a home. 

Through her aimless travels of the much more familiar land of Easthollow, she spotted the newest member - Wren. Instantly Mara smiled brightly, she had been there for the acceptance of the girl, and was happy to have her amongst the pack. Part of her feared how well she was settling in, the agouti femme remembered her days as the lowest rank: Kappa, and it was lonely and awkward. She would strive to make sure Wren had a much easier time coping with a new family. The female barked lightly, trotting up to her newly claimed friend and smiled brightly by her side. "Wren! How's Easthollow treating you?" It wasn't often she was so lively, but the past few days she'd be especially happy.

12 Posts
Ooc —
distantly, she spotted a familiar figure. wren squinted and soon made her out to be the girl she'd met during her joining...Mara Susi, was it? she wasn't quite sure but continued to move forward, albeit with a tad bit more hesitance. however, mara's smile and attitude instantly made wren feel at ease, and after a moment, she smiled back softly though her muscles had tensed out of awkwardness - she wasn't sure what to do, she was terrible with wolves she wasn't close with.

"good," wren replied softly, looking away and shuffling her weight between her paws. "just..haven't found a den yet, i guess. i'm out looking for one now, but no luck," she informed her packmate shyly, biting her lip. if she could sweat, her paws would be sweating buckets by now....she'd always been inherently shy and meeting utter strangers were extremely hard for her. the joining was a mere stroke of luck; now, her shyness was overflowing.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara's ears lifted at the mention of Wren searching for a den. "I'll help you look for one, I've been having trouble finding my own too." She admitted, smiling wide. Whether she came out of this with a den or not was hardly on her mind, with the temperature rising she soon enough would be sleeping out in the open, she never really liked to be enclosed. 

The ivory ghosts shyness was obvious, and she couldn't help but feel bad - Mara knew well the feeling of being timid, overtime she'd come out of her shell slightly, but a part of it would always linger around the Delta. "You don't have to be so bashful around me, Wren, I know what it's like." Mara had always hoped someone was upfront with her when she was in the Kappa's situation, she aimed to relieve any stress off her shoulders.