Duskfire Glacier valentine's day is just around the corner...
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Private 
Eden's picks for the childrens' bethrothals had long since been solidified in her mind. She'd spoken with Heartha, which left only one affected adult who would still need to confirm: @Sylvas Streiter. She made her way through the open cavern, nodding in the direction of each wolf she passed, until she was near the rear of the space where the harsh running of the waterfall would shield the content of their conversation to young, prying ears. Eden sat, demurely curling her tail around herself and called for her mate, beckoning him forward. Hopefully, he would know to make haste, as Eden was quickly running out of patience in her new postition.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He'd caught the sound of the howl echoing through the tunnels from his wife, her call summoning him to the cascading waterfall that was located within the centre of the main cavern. Briskly, the mercenary turned and made his way toward the summons, the brown and silver male allowing his large paws to guide him through twisting and narrow tunnels till he finally made it to the centre, golden eyes falling upon the form of Eden as sat waiting, somewhat impatiently.

Sylvas approached, giving a bow of his head as he too lowered himself down to sit upon his haunches, his head tilting to the side curiously as questioned his mate softly, ”Is everything okay?” A look of slight concern across his face as he slowly peered around the main cavern, ears arching forward as he listened to the sound of the rushing water beside them.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Seeing Sylvas approach, Eden's posture quicky changed from one of slight disdain to one of excitement. Everything is fine! I just wanted to remind you of the holiday that's coming up... She peered over to her mate, eyeing him to see if she had any idea as to what she spoke about. We still have yet to solidify the puppy pairings, and I thought you might like to hear mine. Eden cleared her throat and peered around their place in the cavern, looking to see if there were any little ones nearby. I think we should pair Alder's heirs with our own; Hawthorn to Sorrel, Rose to Kieran. Tulip, I thought would be a nice match for Cosmos, Honey's boy. The thought of the lying femme made Eden's hackles raise as she remembered Honey's crime; lying about her children's heritage with no good reason had diminished the small bit of trust the pair held.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Briefly Sylvas looked to Eden with a lost expression., eyes narrowing as he peered to the jagged ceiling thoughtfully, 'Holiday, holiday.. ah!', then it hit him, golden eyes gleaming as he looked to wife, allowing a small chuckle to escape his lips as he gave his head a nod, ”Ah, yes.. I'm with you now.” Sylvas smiled, eyes also searching the large area of the cavern for the moment, making sure there were no little ease-dropping ears listening in on their conversation.

When he was sure the coast was clear of any young ones, Sylvas turned his attention back to his wife, head giving a couple of nods as she mentioned the unions between their children and the heirs of the glade. Silently, the mercenary pondered on his wife's opinion, golden eyes staring to the ground as he thought the situation over. How would the children feel? Would they be okay with it? The male understood the reasons behind such a thing, but would the children understand?

Biting his lip at the thought of many children up roaring in protest at them, Sylvas allowed a small sigh to escape his muzzle, ”I don't see any problem with the idea, my love, but I'm more concerned on the children's reactions to the news.” He smiled weakly, tail giving a thoughtful sway behind him as he added, ”Sorrel and Kieran were born in the Glade, along with Rose and Hawthorn..” He started, ”I understand their pairing, but I want the children to understand too.” He gave a brief roll of shoulders, ”Our family owe them and I feel it's only right to build an alliance.” He smiled as a fresh thought came to him, ”Maybe one day our children will reclaim the glade along side the rightful heirs..” How about that for an idea?
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
It seemed the pair were on the same page in regards to the pairing of their children. Eden gave Sylvas a warm smile and a nod of her head as he expressed his concerns, as she understood the risk of rebellion just as much as he did. Reclaiming the Glade was also on her mind, for she hadn't been able to shake the glory which revenge would bring. I don't doubt that they will each have their own discrepancies, Eden began as she took a step closer to her mate, but you're right; we need an alliance. They're too young to understand the incredible task they're being given so we can't depend much upon initial reactions. Gods only know what Rose would do when she found out, and the same for Sorrel. Both children were growing into fine young ladies, their attitudes blooming just as quickly as their bodies.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Really bad phone post.. also I've badly bruised my hand >_< will edit when able to get to my laptop edited

Sylvas gave a brief lick to his muzzle as his golden eyes glanced around the wide cavern, noticing nobody was around still, the silver and brown brute turned to Eden and offered her another smile, "I understand..” He began, "... I just think, maybe we should explain to Rose and Hawthorn that through this commitment, we intend to aid them in reclaiming the glade." Bushy tail swayed behind the mercenary as he looked to his wife, gold eyes curious of her reaction as he paused before quickly adding, ”..though this will only happen when they come of age and most importantly when the time is right.” Sylvas imagined that the Pryor children had already thought of the idea themselves, to one day reclaim the glade; regardless of the future unions between the heirs.

Giving his shoulders a gentle roll, the large male gradually titled his head to the side, muzzle parting as he then went on to question his wife, ”Have you thought about when you're going to tell them?” Golden eyes glimmering in the dense light as he slowly let a drawn-out sigh escape him, ”Is there any thought on how you want to approach this?” He quizzed, unsure on whether Eden wanted him there at the time or not.