Neverwinter Forest it's late and this grate won't come down
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
We haven't had a thread in a while! @Kjalarr

With the weather warming up again, Maude felt a burst of energy that she could only describe as spring fever. Only it wasn't spring just yet, and she didn't have a fever. She was just happy it wasn't fucking cold all the time.

The wench burst from her den, intent on enjoying the newfound warmth as quickly as possible before duty and responsiblity kicked her in the nads rear. She pounced in the softening snow, going as far as it would allow her before springing into the air. She turned, landing on her back, wriggling her spine into the snow, cackling racously as she did so.

Did I mention that it was barely dawn yet?
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
<3!

[table width=85%][tr][td]
It was Maude’s cackling that drew Kjalarr towards her position, carried by the velveteen darkness that wrapped around the Wilds still. Kjalarr had been up, running his patrol and tracking for something to bring Ondine and Ari for breakfast. The world was warming and the snows and ice had ended and for this Kjalarr was grateful, happy that Skadi had accepted his sacrifice and offered her guidance and protection through her fierce creation. He would have to offer her another sacrifice in thanks soon, but for now his focus was on integrating himself and the pack back to normal routine having been cooped up for as long as they’d been. He had the Gods favor…for now and he knew that in order to keep it he would have to step up his game.

A soft chortle of amusement left Kjalarr’s lips as he watched Maude roll around in the snow. “With that cackling you’ll wake the dead at this rate.” He jabbed her with a teasing tone, studying her through his lashes as he looked at her down his muzzle. “Why are you up so early, eh, Maude?” He asked her, with a twitch of his tail against his hocks.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude feels like a child again, slipping and sliding through the melting ice and snow, her head buried under the white mounds, the snow drifts, for moments at a time. It's only when a familiar deep voice sends the blood in her brain down to her loins that Maude relaxes, popping her head up from another snow pile. They's needs t'wake up: it's past sunrise; it's time t'work, She protests, snorting with amusement. 'Cuz I want t'be,
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)