Broken Antler Fen At the break of dawn
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
All Welcome 
The rabbit nibbled on a piece of greenery, appearing oblivious to Odette who was creeping up behind it from downwind.  She sprang forward, her fangs chomping down on her prey's neck before it had a chance to escape.

Her eyes lit up triumphantly as she now gazed upon her prey, which was now bleeding from a neck wound that had killed it almost instantly.  It wasn't the fatest thing, but not the skinniest either somewhere in between she supposed.  Then without further ado she picked it up and began to make her way towards the den where she assumed the pups would be.  For perhaps they would enjoy a nice snack.

So she trekked her way back to jerky her siblings, her lame tail dragging behind her.  Soon enough she found herself back at the den.  "@Benjamin@Ivy, Nova, Mato, I brought a snack for you."  Then she waited at the entrance, placing the rabbit before her paws.
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
A familiar voice roused Ivy's curiosity just enough for her to investigate.  The pale girl padded toward the mouth of her family's den with a serious look on her face.  Hello? she called before poking her head out in the February chill.  Her features softened at the sight of her fluffy brown sister, tail wagging easily behind her.  Hi!  Her greeting was cheerful now that she knew who exactly had come calling.

Noticing Odette's catch displayed neatly between her paws, Ivy's head tilted to the side as she drew closer and allowed herself a few cursory sniffs.  Did you get this all by yourself? she asked, clearly in awe of her sister's ability to hunt for herself.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Soon enough one of her little sisters came out of the den, Ivy, looking happy enough.  She smiled, finding herself almost amused by Ivy's question of if she'd caught the rabbit by herself.  She gave a nod.  "Yep," she informed her and then as a second thought continued with an offer to Ivy, "perhaps one day I could teach you... although I'm better at fishing than catching land prey like this rabbit, so I think if you ever want to learn that fishing might be the way to go," she told her with a wink.

Then she proceed to lean down to her catch, nudging it towards her sister with her nose.  "Feel free to have it, I caught it for ya if your up for eating."