Duskfire Glacier Light Snacks
353 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The mother had ventured out, intent on finding a light snack for herself and her daughter. She planned on getting back quickly with food, but that meant finding some first. The winter was not kind in that way, food was scarce. So she had to find something quickly, or risk her only child starving. She called out for @Eden, wondering if she could help Heartha find something for them to eat. Perhaps she would even share with the leader.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden had become a wanderer in her days as Consul; the numbers in the Republic were falling uncomfortably low so her main priority was scouting loners in the area. As she drew around the territory, marking her scent carefully, a call from Heartha rang through the air. A smile grew on her face — it had been quite some time since she'd seen her old friend · as she finished her business and made way for her Censor, wondering where the concern was. Heartha, Eden called, drawing nearer, how are you?
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha started walking in a circle, nose to the ground as she tried to find something, anything nearby to eat. She lifted her head once Eden arrived and nodded in greeting. Her stomach rumbled quite loudly, and she gave a light embarassed smile. "Hungry. I was wondering if you could help me find something? We can share it between us and our pups." She put her nose bac to work, trying to find any kind of scent. Of course, she was not the best hunter.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden smiled; the offer was sweet, but Sorrel and Kieran were well take care of. It struck her to be quite odd that Tulip wasn't in the same condition. Sylvas and I have gathered what we could of the scraps near the territory, she said, though she continued, figuring fresh meat would do everyone better than old waste, I saw an injured caribou not too far from here. I was alone when I saw it, but if you would be interested... An animal that large would surely serve the pack well, though she wasn't sure just the two of them could take it on, injured or not.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha's ears perked at the mention of a caribou, and she looked up. A hungry look in her eyes. She was no hunter, but with Eden's help, and possibly the help of another, it could be done. "Where?" she asked quickly, hunger getting the better of her. Heartha's tail started to swish happily behind her, in the air.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Come on, Eden told her after letting a short call go for @Sylvas Streiter. It wasn't very far, but it was quite the trek. It's just over here, in Duskfire Forest. The scene grew darker as the pair entered the woods, though she hoped it wouldn't bother anyone's ability to hunt effectively. Eden grew quiet as a twig broke in the distance. She fell into a crouch and motioned for Heartha to come closer, hoping her mate would make haste in coming to meet them.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha followed Eden, her tongue licking across her maw as she imagined tasting the prey, eating it and finally having a satisfied stomach. Plus, it would feed Tulip as well, and that made her happy. Heartha went into a crouch beside Eden, also hearing the twig crack. if Sylvas came soon, they could get this done quickly.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He'd already been wondering the forests in search of food when the sudden howl of his mate stirred his attention, amber eyes peering up from the leaf and snow covered ground to where Eden's summon had sounded, not far off in the distance. Without hesitation, Sylvas' large paws guided him through the tall ancient trees that towered over him, weaving and winding his way swiftly in his wife's direction. The mercenary's nose was to the air as he jogged, though slowly he paused for a second as the strong lingering scent of not only his mate, but Heartha too came from up ahead.

Chocolate brown ears twitched as he listened to the abrupt sound of a snapping twig, the brute's silver and gray fur began to bristle on end as he cautiously crept forward, muscular form rippling as he approached carefully. Gold eyes surveyed the area, his stare finally falling upon Eden and Heartha as they came into view, the large brute gradually emerging out from the shadows of the trees and foliage.