Silver Creek Ups and Downs
124 Posts
Ooc — n
All Welcome 
Just to inform what is going on with Sky and why she might not be in any new topics for the next few days. Anyone is welcome to join and question where she is going!

Skylaris had a lot going on. She was starting her heat, and she planned to move away from the Creek during that time. She didn't want to... bother... any of the pack's wolves with her scent. For many males it was hard to stay away, so the dove wanted to remove herself from the area temporarily. She'd be back, for sure, since this was her home now. But getting pregnant wasn't on the top of her to-do list right now. Besides, what would the alphas do to her if she got impregnated... and how angry would they be if the male was from Silver Creek? Another of their own wolves? Sky believed that leaving while she was in heat was the best option. She'd go and hide herself in the Hinterlands, perhaps a little further, until it passed. Then she would return, not pregnant, and not in heat. Problem solved - right?

She set off in a light jog, her paws crunching the snow on the ground. It had thinned and a lot had melted since the snowstorm that had hit the Teekon, and this was a good sign. The season of Spring was on the way, Skylaris' favourite season. The breeze was currently gentle, though still chilly. The woman was glad she had a thick coat.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe had been wandering the borders, when she caught wind of heat scent. She knew it couldn't be Spring's since she was pregnant and wondered who it could be. Approaching with caution she spotted a female, and at first her gaze went hostile. Then she smelled Silver Creek on her fur and relaxed, offering a wary smile. "I don't believe we have met. I am Natashe, Delta of Silver creek and Sister to Spring." she introduced.

She realized that the woman seemed to be heading off of the territory, and immediately her eyes clouded with concern. "Excusez-moi, but please be careful out there." she said softly, knowing that some men wouldn't ask first before taking what they want.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Sky was halted in her tracks by another woman, though she smelt of Silver Creek, so she was probably just curious as to where Skylaris was going. "Greetings," she smiled, hoping for the two to start on good terms. "I am Skylaris - or Sky, should you wish to call me that. I am Gamma of Silver Creek, though I have no idea how I got there, and I have no relations in the Teekon."

"Pleasure to meet you, Natashe. I am thankful of your concern but I do not wish to distract any members of Silver Creek. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."
The woman gave another smile.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe nodded her head, not one to argue a point with someone who had the right to make their own choices. She offered a warm smile "It is always good to see new faces, Welcome to Silver Creek Sky. keep safe"  she said as farewell, assuming the woman wanted to leave as soon as possible. Natashe was grateful for the gesture of keeping away, for she knew that if ANY woman during their heat went close to Novak she'd hurt them.