Haunted Wood see you on the flip side byers
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 

Lagan had finally worked up the courage to go on a little adventure outside of his home. The Caldera had always provided him everything he needed, but for some reason, as he got older he wanted more. He wanted to see things and do things, and explore. He'd really only met the wolves of his pack, except a couple he'd met on an excursion and while ago. He wondered how they were, and if he'd ever see them again. Other than that, the only other time he'd been almost out of the territory was when Lucy was taken by the monster. That evil creature still haunted his dreams at times, and he often wondered if his little ink was ok.

He'd found his way into a very creepy forest, of which he sort of regretted entering. It was dark, but his silver and white pelt reflected the light making him a beacon for any ghost that wanted to find him. A few times he thought of turning back, but then reminded himself that he was brave and he could do it. So the chubby faced boy pressed on, determined to finish his adventure.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake was increasingly intrigued by the scent that lured him to these forests. The massive obsidian beast had been simply wandering, no set plan in mind. His breath came out of his jaws in puffs of mist and ice, and for long moments, while black paws continued along the path in front of him, he focused on this exhaling condensation. Lithe body slithered through dark trees like that of a snake, paws silent. That unfamilar scent stuck to his nostrils like tar and Snake planned on following it until he reached it's owner. 

And reach it's owner he did. 

The boy captured by his emerald gaze was coated in grey, and oh how young he was. A crooked grin curled upon his maw followed by a rumble of laughter low in his chest. He used the shadows to his advantage, sneaking around him in circles and only appearing in his peripheral view just to rapidly disappear if he did not turn to look fast enough. He weaved through the trees, swimming through the darkness that cloaked the man running rampant through the forest.  "Curiousssity killed the cat, you know."
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
It was already extremely dark in these woods, so the fact that the other male's fur was so dark left Lagan with only quickly flashes of green in between the trees. The boy's eyes widened when he heard the voice that must've belonged to those glowing green eyes, it was hissing like steam and cold as ice. He froze in his tracks, his apple green eyes wide with fear. His heart began to race in his chest, as his immediate thought was that the monster had return. Never mind that this guy had green eyes instead of red, the fear Lagan felt was the same.

His voice quivered, his tail tucked tightly and ears flat, he spoke. Whoa ok, stop it. Please I- I don't like this. He stuttered, his lisp almost multiplied ten folds.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
A cackle erupted from his throat, the unerving sound echoing through the woods. Snake came to a stop, inching closer, closer, closer to the young boy, an insanely wide grin upon inky black lips. "Ssstop it? Why, darling, the fun'sss only jussst sstarted!" Baritone words with lengthed s's slithered from his jaws sweetly, an uncanny threat underlying them so. He didn't know exactly what frightened the boy, if it were his words, his apperance, or perhaps something else, but he craved more of it. It was simply intoxicating

He circled, stilted onyx legs bringing his twisting black body closer to the young male each time around. Green eyes were wide, unblinking, and watching the boy with a hungering intentsity. 

351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The male finally emerged from where he hid, and Lagan was horrified. The guy just reminded him so much of the monster, the one who'd stolen his sister away from him, this guy was maybe even scarier. Not being a fighter, and not much of a runner either, the chubby cheeked boy stood completely still, frozen to his spot like a deer in headlights. He wanted nothing more than to be back in his cave at home, because even that place was better than this.

Well this i-is definitely not fun so you can stop. He tried to sound brave and demanding but his lisping crackly voice was up a couple octaves. The other male began to circle him and shivers went down his spine every time the other went out of view.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
A look of mock hurt crept over Snake's face as the boy mentioned their little game not being fun. It would have been convincing if it weren't for the fact that the man giggled afterwords, green eyes flashing. "It'sss not fun you sssay?" Another step closer as he circled. "Hmm, how dissssapointing." A pause in his words as he ceased his circling. He was in front of the boy now, muzzle pointed his way and green eyes trained on him. "Perhapssss," he cooed. "we ssshould try a new game?" Another giggle rolled over a black tongue and he crept closer still, body twisting and turning almost unnaturally as angular head tilted to the right.

A tongue slithered out of narrow jaws, swiping over inky lips before disappearing back inside the depths of his mouth. "Give ussss a sssugestion for a new game, will you? Come on, tell me." To say Snake had not blinked yet would have been correct. His green eyes were wide and filled with excitement, and his voice was in a lilting tone. "Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me." He repeated the phrase over and over and over again, his grin growing impossibly wider by the second.

351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan did not like that creepy Joker thing this guy had going on, and when the dark male stepped forwards giggling, Lagan tried his hardest to force himself back. He was just so scared, he really didn't feel like moving at all. Now he wasn't one to dwell on things passed. The way he saw it, the monster took Lucy a long time ago. He didn't wake up thinking about the eyes, he moved past it. He was adaptable in that way, however right now all those memories were flooding his mind like an empty lake. He couldn't stop remembering the fear he'd felt before. He hated it.

The glowing eyed male wanted him to suggest another game, the excitement in those eyes made Lagan cringe. The other was enjoying the fear Lagan gave off, so he'd have to be brave. Uhh. He stammered, trying to pull himself together. Lets play hide and seek. You can count and I'll go hide. He said with an attempt at a smile, which came out as more as a forced grimace. Oh and count to 100 He added, starting to step back slowly. Obviously he wasn't going to play, he just wanted the other to stand in one place with his eyes closed so Lagan could run.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
"Hide and ssseek?" Snake bobbed his head down, looking the boy in the eye. "How fun! But don't you think 100 isss a little long? Perhapsss I can count by tensss?" As the boy started to step backwards, Snake himself inched closer, weaving back and forth and giggling in delight. "Oh, darling, how innocent and cluelesssss you are! You cannot hide from me forever." His tone was lilting, playful, but there was certainly something dangerous underlying it. A threat, perhaps.

351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan felt his heart drop when Snake proposed counting by tens instead. The other male took another step forwards and giggled, and Lagan took a few more steps back. The dark male made a couple more creepy comments, and Lagan whimpered sadly. Then he puffed his chest up, taking deep breaths. Be strong Lagan, you can. He thought, putting on the bravest expression he could. I'm not clueless, actually I'm like super smart so. Ok you can go ahead and start counting. He demanded, and started to move away into the shadows.

He started running almost as soon as the scary guy was out of view, his long clumsy legs didn't fail him today.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
okay i've decided Lagan is like the cutest bean ever, i loVe hiM

Everytime the boy would step back, Snake would creep closer the same amount of steps. The boy's little act of bravery amused Snake, to say the least, and he chuckled, the dark, baritone sound slithering up his chords. "Ssssmart you say? Ah, I will take your word for it, I guessss." Another giggle, before the boy then suggested he should start counting. Snake narrowed his eyes the slightest bit, not wanting to allow his toy to leave him so quickly, but obeyed nonetheless. Green eyes snapped shut, and his head tilted up ever so slightly. "Hmm, ok, ten," he began, ears twitching as the boy began to move. "Twenty." He guessed what the boys intention was, and it disappointed him, but he resumed his counting. 

"Thirty." A giggle left his throat. 

"Forty." Grin grew wider.

"Fifty." A cackle pulled from his diaphragm. "We're halfway there, dear boy!" the man shouted into the air. "I ssssuggessst you run fasssster."

"Ssssixty." Black tongue swiped over narrow jaws, picking up the saliva that dribbled down his chin.

"Sssseventy." 

"Eighty."

"Ninety." 

He fell silent for longer than needed, letting out another unnerving laugh, the sound loud and something a wolf should certainly not be able to create. Snake was excited, despite the fact that the boy's scent was growing stale and had most likely run off during their little fun game. What a shame, it was.

Green eyes clicked open. 

"One hundred." 

351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
<33333!!!!

Lagan could heart his heart beating in his chest, it was almost louder than the ominous counting of the male behind him. He assumed that he was far enough away to slow down, but he was just a child, and had a poor perspective on near and far. Being maybe not as smart as he'd said a few minutes ago, the small child sat himself down underneath a particularly full tree, hoping maybe that it could keep him well hidden. He only planned to sit and catch his breath for a moment or two, then he'd be gone again.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The dark man slunk after the boy's scent, his head low, cocked to the right, and his lips curling back to reveal teeth in a wide grin. The boy had managed to get further than Snake thought he could, he could at least give him that. A maniacal laugh left his throat, and baritone words left his jaws. "You cannot esssscape me, darling!"His pace picked up to a quick trot, long legs carrying him smoothly through the snow underneath his massive paws. What a fun game this boy had picked!
anywhere you'd like this to go? 

351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
We can fade here if you'd like, or if you want to keep goin feel free to say that Snake catches up to Lagan here <3

Lagan's momentary feeling of safety was cut short when he heard the crunches of foot falls and the menacing voice of his attacker, which was much closer to him than he'd expected. Fear rising in him again, the apple eyed boy scrambled to his paws and took off again, headed right back in the direction where he'd come. He made a mental promise to never return to this forest again, and basically never to any creepy dark forest like this one. Monsters lived in dark forests like these, and monsters were some of the only things Lagan truly feared. Monsters, and losing his family.