Otter Creek it's the screams, baby
God helps those who help themselves.
46 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Private 
@Snake : can we backdate to 2.17?

The morning sun has risen and the evening's song has paused; the bodies which scrambled through the dark have now found their places in the shadows. The water has found a new flow, much smoother than the last. As Zhenya rises, she takes a moment to examine her surroundings, looking to see if any other faces have chosen to reveal themselves. Upon finding herself alone, she shakes her pelt free of the dust and snow gathered throughout the night before marching proudly to the creek where she begins lapping at the cool water.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
yup!

Boring boring, everything was so boring. He had not really found anyone who was willing to play, lately. Heck, he hadn't even found any materials for any of his new 'paint' projects. It was rather unfortunate considering his artists muse was beginning to build up inside of him. He needed to let it out, to let it explode. But there were no alive things around to provide him with the paint he needed. "Theresss no one to play with here." The words came out in a disappointed whimper, a strange thing for such a large man. To hear him whimpering like a child that he was bored was quite preposterous. Grown men did not whine and whimper over something so silly. They went out and actually did something about it, to sate their hunger. "And no more wolvesss, no more wolvesss to play with..." It was really sad if you thought about it.

He wasn't really sure where he was heading to now. He didn't really know anywhere in this land besides where he had already visited and those all were dead ends anyways as far as food went. He didn't really care what he played with now whether it be wolf or a small bunny. Anything would do. He found his mouth watering with the thought of warm flesh to fill his belly, the saliva dripping as it pooled over and dribbled down his chin in thick globs of drool. His large ears fell gently against the back of his head as his stomach growled in protest to the teasing thoughts, causing him to whimper [more of a growl, if he were honest] yet again. Oooh, he wasn't sure how much more he could take of this before his stomach drove him to absolute madness. Or perhaps he'd already reached that absolute madness. He needed to do something, anything. He was growing desperate as he reached his senses out, straining his ears and praying, praying beyond hope that there would be a solution. He almost missed a new scent as he did so, almost brushed it off as his imagination. But as he paused to smell it he found himself tensing, eyes dilating as his mouth watered more with drool. His claws curled, digging deep scars into the earth as he pushed himself forward without a care in the world as he made his way towards the stranger.

He only stopped when the woman was in clear view. He simply giggled like a child as he swayed back and forth with delight, lengthy spine twisting and turning. "Oh, how fun. Ssseemss I've found myself a friend." Food. He left the last word unspoken, hanging in the air though there was no way this woman could have known. His eyes were wide, unblinking, and a crooked grin stretched across black lips. Stilted onyx limbs dragged the massive man closer to the woman. 
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

46 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Zhenya's ears perk as soon as she hears the man's slurred words in her ears. She immediately turns to face him, braced for battle with her ears perked and her eyes locked. Her tail lashes behind her, audibly beating the wind as she steps back. A low rumble erupts in her throat while her brow furrows and a snarl rips across her maw, mimicking the male's behaviors. You're too close, she purrs, though her words are lined with an incredibly real threat. And from what I can remember, you are no friend of mine.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The girl clearly did not like how uncomfortably close Snake had gotten. Most did not. The first thing he did when meeting others was get closer, closer, closer until they could no longer stand it. He wanted them to be uncomfortable, and it was even better when they were frightened.  "My apologiesss, darling," he cooed, although he took not a single step backwards. That grin grew wider by the second as she spoke, and Snake, well, Snake found her rather intriguing. Most others were not so keen to start playing games with him, and oh how delighted he was. He pays no mind to her threatening words nor her body language. There was a pause, where the earth stilled, and then a low, guttural noise left the dark wolf's body, something akin to a laugh and a cry, mixed into one. The result was an unnatural, unfavorable sound, and paired with the unblinking eyes and the grotesque grin, he looked like a devil uprooted from the deepest pits of hell. His laugh rose to a higher pitch before his head bobbed down to the girl. "No, perhapsss not a friend. A toy, maybe." Whether or not he was serious was a mystery. Nothing with him was ever as it seemed.

46 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
The eery silence of the world around them leaves Zhenya with an uneasy feeling made only worse with the company of the threatening male. As he draws in closer, his hot breath rustling through her fur and down her neck, burning at its nape, she allows her own growl to flare and taper into a rough snarl. With a snap at him as a warning to keep his distance, Zhenya straightens herself and raises her tail even higher above her back, curling and whipping as she sizes him up. Fuck off, mudak, she barks. She takes a step back; not out of fear, but to get a better view of what appears to be a fair opponent. Her ears are raised and cupped forward, her eyes holding a wild flame within and her fur is prickled on end.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
"Temper, temper," he cooed, tone mocking. The girl looked about ready to attack him then and there, and oh how it excited him! She sends a threatening snap in his direction, and the man gracefully sidesteps away from her to give her atleast a little space, spine twisting underneath tight, dark, flesh. He circled the girl, stilted legs bringing him closer to her before dragging him away again. He feigned lunges in her direction, but never truly touched her, merely used the pounces to toy with her. 

He giggled at her insult, that grin never faltering, never disappearing from his maw. The girl before him was a brave one, he could tell, if not a little fiesty. She appeared to be sizing him up now, inspecting him, with her ears shoved forward, her eyes wild. Snake's own body was held loose, casual, mocking, even. His gait was smooth as he circled, massive pawprints imprinted in the snow behind him. Oh how fun this was!

46 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Rather than attacking him then and there as Zhenya might have in her younger days, she watches him carefully and allows his mocking behavior, though her defenses never wain. As he circles, she makes sure that their eyes remain locked, a growing annoyance burning in her chest. What do you want? she questions bitterly through closed teeth. She doesn't enjoy the confrontation, and would rather have it done with as soon as possible, despite the clear evidence behind just how difficult it will be.

Still, Zhenya is confident she can hold herself, need be.

I don't have time to waste. So like I said, fuck off, or tell me what you want.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
"What do I want? Hmmm, let me think about that for a moment."  He sends a grin her way as he circles, gaze intently fixed on her own eyes. "I don't want anything, really. Jussst pehapsss sssomeone to play with. Life doesss get a little boring, don't you think?"  Saliva drips from parted jaws as he speaks, tone mocking and maybe even playful, although something more dangerous seeps through. 

At her choice of words being 'fuck', he giggles. "Isss that perhapsss the only word in your vocabulary, darling? How sssad!" Snake continues to cackle to himself, unnerving sounds ripping from his throat.

46 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
There is a bit of interest which peaks in Zhenya's mind, though she remains outwardly defensive. It isn't often that she finds someone willing to uphold a game such as her own, and to fine one who plays so well is a pleasant surprise. Of course, the only way she can respond to such a gift is with another vicious snarl and a snap forward, yet this one came with slightly less obvious agitation. Someone to play with, she repeats, her words void of emotion and yet lilted as though there were a bit of mimicked teasing behind it, I don't believe I am who you are looking for.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
sorry, short post
The tall man hums in response before stopping his circling to stand directly in front of the woman, his eyes continuing to bore ravenously into her own. "Oh, but are you ssssure?" Another giggle. "You never know." His crooked grin grows wider and he bounds away from her, hopping through the snow quite gracefully before pouncing back. He looks similar to that of a feline, bouncing around, playing with it's prey before killing it.

46 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
The moment of shared eye contact, paired with each's own firey gaze, raves Zhenya's own rage and defense. Her tail flicks over her back, letting the brute know that she is more than ready for combat, though she allows him the space to make the first move. Part of her wants to leave the sickly male behind and go back to her own personal claim, though she knows turning her back on him could prove a fatal mistake. I'm not a child. I am capable. She remains still and locked in position, though slightly crouched, should something ensue.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
A leering grin splits black lips, ivory fangs glinting dangerously as his muzzle stretches wider. "Oh, are you now, darling?" He hums in response, a seemingly harmless sound, although the look in his crazed eyes says otherwise. The green depths are filled with excitement, delight. Although it is most certainly a sick version of the emotions.

Black tongue slides out of narrow jaws, swiping around his nose before Snake's angular head snaps dangerously to the left, tilting at an angle that it appeared as though it could fall clean off. He cackles then, the unnerving sound tearing from his throat and releasing itself into the air. His eyes are wide, devoid of sanity. "Ssshow me your...capabilitiesss then," he purrs smoothly. He bobs his head upwards and stands to his full height, legs stretching away from each other and his tail outstretched behind him, raised but waving back and forth in anticipation. "and let's play," he finishes, his voice deepening and an icy warning underlying the seemingly playful words. The second the words leave his mouth, he lunges forwards, jaws outstretched, chin lowered to protect his own throat, and aims at, well, whatever the hell is closest.

whether or not he actually does damage is up to you ^^ Snake is probably just fucking around, although if she retaliates he will happily fight back.