Silver Creek When the time comes, is it still right?
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
[ooc] @Spring @Heston IC Permission for pups!
[/ooc]

Natashe lay in the sun, pondering over the odd weather as of late. For a week it had snowed like crazy and now it was warm, with a warm breeze as well. It threw off everything for she knew it was still winter, yet the bees were outside flying around looking for flowers. It also Threw off her body apparently as she was in heat again. She knew what she wanted, and who she wanted it with of course. She wanted to start a fsmily with Novak, to feel his touch again.

First things first she needed permission from the Alphas, her brother in law and sister. Lifting her muzzle to the air she called for them, and them only. she would speak to Novak later on, now wouldnot be the time to be close to him when others were around.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
As soon as she heard her sisters call, she was headed in Nat's direction, wonder what was up with her.  She hoped Natashe was all right, but of course she was, she had to be.  It was probably just so,etching simple.  Still that didn't explain why she'd called Heston too.

She was a bit reluctant to leave her pups, but eventually decided that she'd only be gone for just a bit.  They would be alright.  Everything would be just all right and dandy.

"Hey Nat," she panted, after finding her sister, her legs tired from running to find her sister.  "What's up?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
The sight of her sister newly made mother made her smile warmly, her eyes softening as she noticed how her sister glowed. The children she had bore with Heston must have made Spring very happy, and Natashe found herself desiring her own children even more. "hey Spring. Temperature, Pack numbers" she responded jokingly with a waggle of her eyebrows.

Clearing her throat she settled down on her hindquarters and gave Spring a soft smile "I wish to have my own children Spring. With Novak." she said, bluntly and right to the point. She grinned now that it was out and felt her tail thumping against the newly forming grass "I don't want my children to threaten yours by any means, I would of course work to catch my own food and stuff. Novak would help out with that too. Wouldn't it be amazing to Raise our children together as friends? Tell them stories of our past?" she continued dreamily.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He was hesitant to leave the children completely alone, but Natashe had called for him too. He had checked and double checked that they were sleeping. Walking slowly away and glancing around to scent for anyone nearby. But all was clear. He arrived stiffly, uncomfortable but unwilling to ignore Natashe's summons. 

He only heard the tail end of her words, though he didn't miss the dreamy expression on her face. "Who are we telling stories to?" He asked, smiling at both of them. "What's got that starry eyed look on your face?" He was teasing her slightly, but still wondered. Had she found a partner? He'd been so caught up with Spring and the children he couldn't remember if she'd been around any wolf more than the other. The expression on her face spoke only of love, though.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Post order will be Natashe Spring Heston! Thank you all for joining!. Novak has gone Inactive (perfect timing right?) so maybe when he gets back i'll back date the mating thread to after this one.

Natase was relieved as Heston showed up too, though a flicker of worry crossed her gaze for the pups that were left in the den. Deciding to make this as quick as possible so the happy couple could go back to their pups, she gave Heston a weary Grin. When the teasing comments came out she snorted "Amour. J'ai trouvé l'amour" she answered honestly. Now that both alphas were here, she wanted to ask her question. Suddenly nervousness struck her, and she flicked her ears. What if Spring and Heston would deny her, because they too had just had pups? 

Would Spring do that? She honestly didn't know. It was Instinct to want to be the only breeding pair, and to have your children not be threatened by another's needs. But they were family, her and spring. Even Heston was now Natashe's family by mateship, her Brother in law. Taking a deep breathe she dipped her head "I wish to have my own children with Novak. I will work extra hard before the birth to prepare for their needs, and Novak will help with extra hunting i'm sure. Me and Novak have been seeing one another for quite some time now, and im hoping he'll take me as his mate." she explained embarrassed slightly.

"I know him well, so I have the feeling I may have to ask him. I wish for permission to start a family in the case that he does agree. I am in heat currently, so if we uh..mate it would end in pregnancy most likely" she continued in a rush, feeling flustered and awkward for the first time in her life. She left out the part about how Novak and her had already done it before, but Nat had gotten extremely lucky and had nothing to show for it.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Love.  Her sister had found love... just like Amber and herself.  For a moment fear clenched her heart, squeezing it, painfully as fear set into her.  What if Nat decided to leave for this love she'd found like Amber?  Yet those fears were settled when Nat told her it was Novak who she loved, Novak.  She almost breathed a sigh of relief.

Then there was the mention of pups... Natashe wanted pups, just like Amber and herself.  For a moment uncertainity set with in her, over the want of only having her pups in the pack... but if Nat could pull her wait, then maybe... just maybe it could work.  

She gave a hesitant silence for a few seconds before speaking.  "I myself would like to allow you to have pups... but they must carry the last name Ciel and you and Novak would have to work harder than you do now if you do have these pups..." she then cast a curious glance at her mate to see if he agreed with her choice or had anything to add.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Heston listened to Natashe with surprise, but pleasure. He was pleased that she had found happiness. She deserved it. She was a sweet wolf, a kind wolf. He thought she would make a good mother. The idea of her having children frightened him slightly, only because of his own impending litter. But, then again, raising his litter with another family litter seemed like a fun idea. Lots of pups to play together, children to raise as Silver Creek wolves and improve their numbers.

He remained quiet but looked to Spring. She would decide how to procede. This was her sister, he did not feel he should interfere here. He nodded as she spoke, pleased with her answer. He wondered why she wanted them to carry Natashe's last name, but didn't ask directly. When her eyes found him and smiled briefly and nodded, approving.