Noctisardor Bypass In the morning I'll be better
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Since you gave me permission to bombard you with threads xD @Noor assuming they saw each other at the recent pack meeting, but did not really speak. ('tis up and I (as Gwen) tagged you so you can pop in there too when you have time!

After the pack meeting, Horosk had left the clearing to explore more of the land - or perhaps since he had already toured it, he was just wandering. The only member of the pack he'd properly spoken to was Mawk, the wolfdog, but they weren't friends. Not yet, anyway. They had only spoken because Mawk had recruited him and that was all. Horosk did plan on making friends here, of course, but he didn't know where to start. They all seemed nice, but he just didn't know them yet.

The man kept thinking back to his encounter with the Broken Antler Fen wolfess, Liri. He did miss the pack, he really did, but he didn't belong there. And by the sounds of it, Liri didn't feel like she belonged either. The two seemed to have some things in common. Except that now Horosk was a member of Ganador Bypass - and he was happy with it, for now. Whether or not he stayed forever would be determind by how things went. Hopefully they went smoothly.

He was still wandering. Maybe he'd find someone else wandering too. Or maybe he'd stay alone in his silent speculations.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor had spent the majority of her time either alone or in conversation with the Empress. It was important to her that she felt secure in where she was and the skills of her leadership, but in this she was neglecting her own personal well-being. As she wandered nearer to a clearing for a spot to lay, she spotted that same male as she had not long before and decided to approach, albeit with a bit of apprehension. A bark of greeting was released and she waited, standing in submission.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
It appeared he would not be alone to wallow in his thoughts. A female approached, one who he had seen briefly at the meeting and one who for some unknown reason showed submission. He nodded his head in greeting, then tilted it to the side. "Uh... why are you being submissive toward me? Surely... surely you are higher in the ranks?" His voice was calm and friendly - since he needed friends. Perhaps this woman could be his friend?

The male pawed at the ground uncertaintly, gazing up at the grey-pelted wolfess with a smile on his face.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor nodded, affirming his speculation. She was the first of the recruits picked up by Gwen and Knew and had since worked incredibly hard to try and find their good graces. But, regardless of rank, he was still a male and Noor was always willing to submit. You are male. Had he been an Omega, Noor still would have respected this natural advantage, albeit with a bit less of a show. You are new?
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
His confusion grew as the woman spoke - apparantly she submitted to males, even if they were lower rank 
than she was? "That seems a little odd.... Don't worry, you don't need to submit to me.." Horosk gave a friendyl wag of his tail and hoped his smile was welcoming. "Yes, I'm new. My name is Horosk."
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
I am Noor, she announced with a dip of her head. Although she allowed her ears to raise slightly and her tail to mimick his wag, she remained a bit lower to the ground than he did. Is pleasure to meet you.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
She seemed to relax a bit more, at least. Perhaps not fully, but it was a start. "And you, Noor." He wagged his tail again and then decided to just chat for a bit. "So.... what are the others like here? I've only really met Mawk so far. Of course, I've seen the others, but I don't know what they're like."