Golden Glade The edge of the land
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Joining 

The wind fought her, straining to push her lithe form out of balance. Her petite size managed to stretch itself farther with each lengthily stride. Feyre's breath came out in heaving gasps, but her eyes remained alight with joy. Her head was thrown back in abandon, her nose scenting the wind as its kisses stung her maw.

With a sharp intake of air, she halted, her paws skidding upon the compact soil. The scent of other wolves was strong, and she stopped to think. She wouldn't mind the camaraderie of a pack again. With he mind set, she tipped her soft muzzle up into the sky, letting out a musical howl to alert the pack of her  presence.

Mercenary: 5/5
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
unlike the other woman that she'd met at the borders, this one's call was strong and certain. jhala let out a sigh of relief when she heard it, glad that more wolves were here to join them, and began to move towards it. when she arrived at the borders, there was a pale wolf on the more petite side, but she looked well-groomed and certain. jhala expected some submission from her right away, and it was clear in the alphess' broad stance and arced tail.

"speak," she commanded, amber gaze scanning the other for signs of hostility or illness. if she wanted something, she'd get on with it.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
As the woman approached, strong and sure, Feyre found herself huddling towards the earth. Her fluffy tail shielded itself underneath her small torso. As the other wolf came nearer, she rolled upside down, baring her underside to the femme in submission.
With certainty that her point was across, she slowly lifted herself to her paws, keeping her sunset eyes trained on the compact soil. When she spoke, her melodic voice came out soft, “I would like to request to be one of your pack…” She watched the fae’s expression for any signs of aggression. “It’s been a while since I’ve been with other wolves, and I promise to do everything I can to provide for the pack.” Feyre may be small, but her determination came through within her quiet words.

480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
please that the other had quite literally rolled over for her demands, jhala gave her a nod, and the other raised back up. she cleared her throat when the other finished speaking. "fine," she returned with a gentle shrug of her broad shoulders, "but why should i let you?" her question was phrased quite literally, not as an attack. she didn't know this stranger, she wanted to know what good she would do for the glade. she proved willing to submit, which was a good sign, but she was more curious what skills and knowledge she would bring to the pack.

at least she was healthy, if anything.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The small fae nodded her head at the other wolf’s words in understanding. She replied matter-of-factly. “I hunted for my sisters and I when our pack fell apart, so I can absolutely hunt for the pack. I also wouldn’t mind learning how to fight, although I am kinda small.” She spoke softly at her last words, but looked at the other femme with hope. "But I'm fast! And I can learn." Her eagerness reflected in her eyes.

480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
whoops! i think my internet blanked and didn't post my response :/ sorry about that

jhala stared, her tail flicking. she said she wasn't the best at fighting, claiming it was her size. the alphess huffed, noting the clear difference between herself-- a well-bred war-like machine-- and this well-groomed, thin-figured angel of a wolf. but size didn't matter. all fighting was was exploiting weaknesses, and jhala was prepared to teach both of her babies that. she would tell this wolf the same thing.

"fight me, then," she challenged, a small smile on her face. she didn't have to win, but if she was as eager to learn as she claimed, she shouldn't have a problem with a quick, friendly spar. "show me what y'know, and i can help you get better," the fae then added, lowering her front in a generous bow-- an offer to make the first move.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
That's perfectly alright!

A sense of unknowing seeped through the fae. She paused at the stronger wolf's words, but her need to please took over. She yipped out a response, "Perhaps I'll remember something from when I was with my sisters." 

She leapt down into a mirrored play-bow, her joyful face becoming cast over by concentration. She decided to use her small size to her advantage, nimbly leaping to the side of the other wolf and beginning to skirt around her backside. She started forwards, hoping to land a sharp nip to the back of the other wolf's legs just like she would hunting a deer.

480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
just as she mentioned, this woman was fast. she had the advantage there-- for jhala was big and burly and not so light on her feet. she was good at defense though, so she knew what to do. the pale fae dove for her hind legs, but jhala was ready. the alphess had eyed her as she skirted around, but stood still until the last possible second. she jumped forward, avoiding most of the attack. the other still got a quick nip on her ankle to which jhala shook off with a quick turn. she dropped back down to a play-bow, a neutral position for her. she had recognized the move-- she herself had done it on larger game. it was effective there, but wolves were smarter.

"if you move to the back, your opponent will pro'ly anticipate that you're gonna go for their legs," she pointed out, not in a rude manner but in hopes of teaching. "it's cliche, or whatever, but your best bet is gonna be surprise," she then added. she nodded again, smiling a bit, and added, "try again."
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The sweet fae, unable to gain ill feelings to a new wolf, nodded as the woman spoke. Without speaking, she mirrored the woman's bow again. She knew that her last blow would not land, but had wanted to see how fast the other wolf really was. Noticing that she was more force than speed, Feyre sank lower in her crouch.

Her eyes remained unreadable as she looked for the woman's weaknesses. The woman's ears were up, displaying her dominance and hopefully providing Feyre with and advantage. Her own were pressed tightly to her skull, as to display her continued submission during the tussle. Without notice, she lunged for the wolf's ear. Her jaw intending to clamp down upon the wolf's ear hard enough that it would offset her balence, but soft enough not to rip her ear.

480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
the new attack was subtle enough. it was head-on, something a bit more bold, but aimed for her ear. jhala was no easy target to take down-- it was like trying to knock over a brick wall-- she was so damn big. she did, however, manage to find a weak spot. jhala expected a lunge for the chest, so when the pale woman moved for her ear she had moved herself the wrong direction. on top of that, her ear already flopped down beside her skull, easier to take hold of.

teeth connected with her ear and pulled, rendering jhala slightly stunned. the moment, however, is brief, and she's proud that the woman had caught her off guard. unwilling to stop the fight there, jhala-- in close and connected contact with the other-- swept out a paw. her intention was to sweep the front legs of the other out from beneath her. whether or not this was successful, however, was another story.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Whilst she focused on bringing the wolf down, she failed to see the swipe until it was slightly to late. She attempted to jump nimbly over the outstretched paw, but halted as her hold on the fae's ear became taunt.

She released the ear, with fear of tearing it, and formed a new plan. This time using her weight and the Wolf's swipe to attempt to fall into the fae's side. Using the momentum of her already falling body, she slammed into the woman, attempting to push her over.

480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
the girl fell, but fell the wrong damn way. it was smart, and jhala let out an 'oof' as she was forced to step back. the alphess released a small chuff and stepped away from the fallen girl, her tail still arced but wagging. "not bad," she said, her pink tongue swiping over her nose, "what's your name?" she eyed the glade behind her, flicking her ears into an upright position before cupping them forward to hear her response.

"m' name's jhala, i lead the golden glade with my mate, reek," she introduced briefly, eying the other wolf's response, "i welcome you into my borders."
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Feyre immediately jumped back at the short chuff, a grin spreading across her maw. It seemed that she had proven herself the Alphess. "My name is Feyre." Her normal sweet joy seeping into thr short phrase.

After the woman announced her name and title, Feyre respectfully pulled her ears back, making her form just slightly smaller in respect to Jhala. It was kind of the fae to welcome her, and Feyre's tail unbashedly thumped behind her. "T-thank you" her voice faltered, her awe clear within it. Her respect for the Alphess had grown since she now knew the fae's strength.

480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
jhala nodded once, thoughtfully. this girl, no matter her size, would make a good mercenary. she'd be good at offense, and should they ever need to would be good for quick, sharp attacks. she herself was built more for defense, and much preferred guarding, but was no stranger to the art of head-on attacks either. "feyre's a cool name," she commented, swishing the name in her head thoughtfully for a second, "well, i can show you around, feyre." her next offer was more or less a comment, meaning she was gonna do it regardless of feyre's answer.

she turned and mvoed forward, explaining to the eta the packs morals, and how she was required to become mercenary and protect. they were family now, or would be soon enough, and jhala expected her to do for the glade and she herself did for the glade. 

we can fade with your next post! make sure to check out our pack page (in the guidebook and in the members only section of golden glade) for more details on the required trades etc. (: welcome to the pack! 
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Feyre's head boobed, nodding along with Jhala's explainations. As the fae turned tail to walk towards the glade, Feyre jumped up to follow. She skipped along after the wolf, listening intently to her words. This was it, this was her new home.

Sorry for the baby post, its just to wrap things up! I will go ahead and read all of the information now. Thank you! :)