Stone Circle she is going through the unimaginable
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
Phiipa is back, and I'm assuming she's heard the news about Steady.

Phiipa hadn't known the man all too well, but she knew him enough to know how much he'd be missed. From the way Valette had spoken so fondly of him, she felt as if she could feel the love that the alphess felt for her mate. And to think that had been taken away, Phiipa's empathetic heart wanted to reach out to Valette, though she had the feeling the woman mostly wanted to be alone at the moment. Instead she was seeking out her sisters, @Sophy and @Vinnira, to see if she had missed anything else important while she was gone. She figured Vinnira wouldn't be too pleased with her leaving, Sophy would likely just be ecstatic that she was home.

40 Posts
Ooc —
It was a scary world they lived in, where girls were attacked and missing, and their alpha was dead, and Phi had left, and so had half the pack with that Graydad scoundrel, whoever the hell he was. Not memebers she'd met, but still pack members they could've used when Steady or Kenai were being mauled.

And she was angry at Phi, for disappearing like that - but not as much as she was scared by it. As soon as the bigger wolf caught sight of her sister, she descended on her in a fit of maternal rage.

"You little weasel," she snapped, drawing close enough to strike and then attacking her sister with violent licks to her face. "You had us worried sick, what with all this violence going on, and Graydad and Grayson and Graygirl running off, and who could even say what happened to poor little Keiko? I looked everywhere for you!"

Vi stared indignantly at her sister, waiting for some sort of explanation.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa's tail begin to wag and a smile mad it's way upon her lips as soon as she saw her sister. Vinnira didn't look very happy at all, and instead of being greeted by, 'Phi I'm so glad to see you', she got 'you little weasel'. She couldn't help but chuckle at that, but when Vinnie started talking about a bunch of other stuff, Phiipa's smile faded. First off, she had no idea who Vinnie was talking about. Graydad? Did she mean Grayday? And who was Keiko and Grayson? She wanted to ask about that, but she figured her sister deserved an explanation first.

The golden furred woman's tail flicked back and forth as she spoke, I got a little lost while out exploring. I got restless after my heat, and I figured it would be a short trip, nobody would notice I'd left. There was strong rain and I lost the trail, I'm sorry it took me so long to find my way home. But Valette is going to give me navigation lessons, so it shouldn't happen again. She finished assuringly, then added, Vinnira you know I would never leave you and Sophy intentionally. Next time I feel like exploring though I'll make sure to tell you first.

40 Posts
Ooc —
Her tail wagged in amusement when she heard her sister would soon be getting navigation lessons. Count me in, she thought, but didn't say. It would be good to know some useful tools for getting around. She and her sisters had been separated often enough, and she had no desire to be the one in Phiipa's pawprints, next time.

Finally, when she thought she'd heard enough apologies and excuses, Vinnie relented. "See that you do," she said, lifting her chin and giving a few important sniffles. Then she shot a fond glance toward Phiipa, simply glad to see her alive. "You've got to stop scaring us like this," she said ruefully, bumping her chin affectionately against the shorter girl's nose.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa nudged her sister playfully when Vinnira seemed amused by her navigation lessons. Hey, don't pretend like you don't need them too. She said with a chuckle, her accusation was all in good fun. Luckily, Phiipa's explanation seemed to fly well with her sister, and she was glad for that. Things had gone a lot more smoothly than she'd expected. Maybe I like scaring you, maybe that's the idea. She joked around, then suddenly a thought popped into her head. A sad thought, that melted the smile off her muzzle.

With a serious tone she spoke, What happened to Steady? I heard the news but I wasn't sure what had happened. I hate not knowing. She said, a twinge of sadness in her rich golden eyes.

40 Posts
Ooc —
Vinnie huffed indignantly at her sister's silliness, though she couldn't completely hide her amusement at Phiipa's little jokes. Especially not when she was so happy to have her back. Vinnira had been scared out of her mind that they would lose her again, and if Phiipa hadn't showed up again when she did, Vinnira didn't know what she would have done.

But the mood sombered quickly when Phiipa brought up their fallen alpha. "I don't know," Vinnie admitted, her ears drooping. "He looked pretty torn up, though. I - I think he might've been attacked."
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa hated that she'd put such a dark turn on their jovial reunion, but she desperately wanted to know more. She remembered seeing the broken male's body, all of the grief. It looked as if another wolf had done it, and that brought up a whole other problem in itself. It seemed Vinnie didn't know much more than her, which Phiipa should have figured. It's terrible, I hated seeing everyone like that. I am most worried about Valette. She said, thinking about how stricken with grief the alphess had been.

40 Posts
Ooc —
"Me too," Vinnie agreed, ears falling to the side as she thought of the solemn gathering around the dead alpha's body. She'd never really gotten to know him, but his scent on the borders had made her feel safe and taken care of. Who would protect them, now? Who would help her keep her sisters safe?

"I'm worried it won't be safe anymore," she admitted, wishing she didn't have to share this fear with her sister. "I mean, someone already died, and he's a big wolf. Who will protect us?"
55 Posts
Ooc —
Sophy did not know that she had someone seeking her out. Let alone that it was her very sister looking for her, the one that had gone missing. She headed out for a small walk, feeling slightly tired. The walk was mainly to stretch her legs. It was during this walk she caught two scents, both from one direction. 

At first, she ignored it. Till she recognized it, and headed straight at it at full speed. "PHIIIIIIIIIIPPAAAAAAA!" All was a blur before her, and she didn't stop to think if she was going to hit her sister or not. She was too excited.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Vinnie agreed with her statement that she was worried about Valette, but then brought up another point that Phiipa hadn't thought much about. She hadn't doubted the ability of the alpha to do her job, but now Steady wasn't by her side. Perhaps that would change things, a mixture of the grief and the solo leadership could cloud Valette's judgement. Vinnie asked who would protect them, and she didn't really have a good answer to that. Before she had the chance to explain her thoughts on the matter, she heard a loud screech.

She turned her head just in time to see Sophy barreling towards her at top speed. The golden sister leaped up in surprise, scampering backs few steps to get out of the way. She took a moment to get over the initial shock, then stomped forwards and nudged Sophy's shoulder with a bit of force. I don't know, but if I were thinking about attacking a pack, and I saw that running full speed and screeching, I'd think again. She said, then gave Sophy a lick on her cheek.

40 Posts
Ooc —
Vinnie's head whipped around at the sound of Sophy's voice. She hadn't had much time for her sister, what with all the worry and murder going on, and was feeling a bit guilty for her distance.

"You're right," Vi agreed, giving Sophy's cheek a fond nuzzle. But privately, the shewolf still worried a great deal for her future - and for her packmates.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Once Sophy managed to stop after missing her sister in her runnung, she turned back to trot over, then looked at Phiipa in confusing at what she said. What was that about an attacking pack? That was forgotten as soon as Phi gave her a lick on the cheek, and Sophy smiled. However she couldn't shake the tears of joy. She couldn't be angry at her sister for leaving, nor sad. Not right now. Vi gave a nuzzle to her other cheek, which sent Sophy's tail wagging like crazy. "All three of us, back together again!" She paused, her smile going. "Where did you go?"
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Vinnie agreed with Phiipa, and Phiipa smiled. Oh Sophy, she didn't know it, but she had really lightened the mood. At least for Phiipa, the middle sister didn't know how truly worried the first born was. But anyway, they moved on from the topic of danger as Sophy asked where Phiipa had been. I went exploring and I got lost. But it won't happen again, Valette is going to show me how to navigate. Now I will always be able to find my way home to my sisters. She said, her calm voice humming with fondness for the other two.

the trio caught up with each other, and enjoyed their time together, until night befell them at last.

i put an ending onto this thread, if you guys would like to continue I can revive it :)