Barrow Fields Sometimes the unknown is good
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
All Welcome 
Stars twinkled down upon the lady sprawled along the grass, her silver gaze was transfixed by the bright white moon out above the constant rushing ocean. The dips and curves along the moons surface were illuminated by the clear night. Shalon tried endlessly to memorize its surface, as she did most nights. Every moon she saw was different and that exctied her.

Her mind wandered, thinking of her life and her past. Still lost for the answer she sought. Her family gone, disappeared. She would never see them again, no matter her wish. With a small sigh she looked away from the moon and focused instead on the constellations surrounding. Seeking out the Lupis constellation her mother had once taught her long ago. Feeling the sweeping evening breeze, Shalon let herself relax, as she closed her eyes and remembered her mothers lessons.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
From the sea-facing slopes the strigoi descended, a cloud of mist in the night air, floating casually onto the fields alongside the ocean shore. He walked alone tonight, leaving his baiatel and the others in the Raven's Domain, the sharp curving scythes in his mouth twitching in anticipation for the fresh blood and unmarked skin that new prey brought to him. He had long satiated himself on the deer-like frame of his boy, the tiny frames of infesting coyotes and their whelps, but he yearned, hungered for more. Wolf blood, fresh wolf blood, was what he needed. 

As that cloud of mist, empty, harmless, floating with grace and silence, he crossed the sea of grass that preceded the sea of salt and water, amethyst eyes scanning the horizon for the sight of something, anything breathing with heart pumping. His stomach clawed at the inside of his body, at the back of his mind, demanding his rationale and conciousness to feed

He is lucky, for his sake and Mazatl's, that he finds someone. It is a prone lupine figure, splayed in the grass, upturned towards the stars. Athan hides a gasp of delight behind his teeth, instead prowling forward, as quiet as he can, as quickly as he can, to reach the woman. The closer he gets, the faster he gets. Athan is quick in his attempt to incapacitate her, throwing a paw so that he was half straddling her body, his muzzle pushed towards her throat, breathing heavily. His mouth moves to her ear, and he begins to speak. Do not move, dulce trata. If you comply, I shall grant you the mercy of life and little pain,
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
She had heard the brute approach however her mind, to focused on the sounds of the ocean even at its distance, she was to late in her reaction.  Anger boiled deep within her breast, frustation at both the male who had appeared and made such a rude introduction, but also at herself. She wasn't ignorant in the ways of the world she lived in, she knew how to handle herself and defend herself. However her time away from the way of the wolves seemed to have dulled her skills. Now she found herself caught in an impossible situation, involuntarily she let loose a startled high pitch whine before she realized what was happening and the suddeness of his appearance. Now she found this male atop her, dulce trata? She wasn't sure what that meant, she stayed frozen beneath him although her lips pealed back showing her bright pink gums and her ear fell flat against her face. Her muscles tense. She made no attempt to speak, only waited to see what would come of this.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
She is unaware of his true wants, or else she would not be so calm and pliant under him. He smirks at her compliance, at her naivete. But he would keep his promise and grant her life rather than death. Good girl, He praises her, before his nose combed through her agouti fur. He's gentle with her, his tongue peeking out for brief moments to caress her bared skin.

He is indecisive at first, wondering where best to make his mark without robbing her of the life he swore to keep. He kisses at her neck, but knows that any bite there could drain her too quick and kill her. His mouth moves down to her shoulder, then under her leg, nuzzling it upwards until he finds the soft skin where her leg meets her stomach, and his fangs flash and bury into her. His body is placed over her in an attempt to still any struggles that might come from his bite, but he becomes enraptured by the blood that spurts into his mouth, and any thought of stilling her flees his mind as the crimson liquid fills his brain.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
His voice filled her ears like venom, her mind a blaze with contempt. She tried to struggle, to get away and yet she couldn't. He's form pinned her, and his wickedness became prevalent as he caressed her, searching for something. Shalon could only hope that he let her live, what a foolish predicament to find herself in. She would surely berate herself later, if there was a later.

She tried to peer at him, and see what he was looking for. Her silver orbs caught the flash of white, and before her body could react his fangs pierced her delicate flesh. Shalon gave a yelp of pain, and a fierce growl. She tried once more, more vehemently, the get free from his grasp. For the moment, her blood filled his maw, and she was stuck until he lost himself in her blood. When he slacked slightly she took it upon herself, squirming out of his crimson embrace.

She wasn't done, the pain while prevalent made her blood boil. Turning on him as quick as he had jumped her, she lunged her his neck. Hoping to catch him in distracted state of which her blood caused.
Shalon's Pawprints 
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
The blood calms the strigoi's body, and he slacks, his brain fogged by the sweet taste of the woman's blood, the ruby liquid like a intoxicant, a drug that could not be matched by anything else.

That intoxication nearly robbed him of his meal. His relaxed body gave the woman the perfect opportunity to wriggled free. He is not surprised when she frees herself and lunges at him. A giddy smile, normally uncharacteristic of the man, slides across his face. He jumps back as best he can, feeling fangs meet his neck. He laughs, his tongue moving downwards to lick at the wound. Go ahead, my dear, He drawls, chuckling. Feast from me. Make my blood your own.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was conflicted as his words reached her ears, she was by no means a blood thirsty animal. However she was a fighter, and she couldn't understand someone who wouldn't defend themselves given the chance, such as this male. SHe had attacked him, aiming to hurt him, yet he was enjoying the whole ordeal, this angered Shalon. She wouldn't let up though, she at least had to return the mark her had left upon her. She could still feel the blood dripping down her leg, and it stung whenever she moved, yet she continued her attack. Clamping on his neck, she meant to make it as uncomfortable as possible. Once connected, she flung her head from side to side, aiming to cause the most damage she could.
Shalon's Pawprints 
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
She was conflicted, and that was enough for Athan to attempt to pull away as best he could, though he was still stuck in her grip as she began to shake. His head and body moved with her, reducing the damage as much as was possible, his bloodied fangs still bared in a part smile part grimace.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
She let go, she couldn't shake the words her had flung at her. She wouldn't not take his blood, refusing to think of his implications. Shalon backed away. Hoping she had inflicted enough damage to prevent an offense. She moved further and further, until she was sure that she was at a safe distance before turning and running along the beach. Ignoring the pain radiating from the bleeding wound. She ran until she could no longer run, her legs feeling numb. Once recovered enough, Shalon sougth to remove the trail that he might follow. The ventured into the water, seeing an island not far of the coast. She swam, neglecting the dark looming clouds overhead.

feel free to archive if you are done with me :P
Shalon's Pawprints 
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
She let go, his bluffs getting to her. He smiled, his baring teeth gleaming, still stained with her blood. She backed away, and he did not lunge at her, letting his wild appearance frighten her away. She hobbled, easy prey for him, but he was sated enough, both with the blood she had given him, and the sight of her. Fear was something he indulged in as well. It was enough for him to laugh, maniacal and insane, the noise reverberating across the shore until he was satisfied, and slunk away back into the dark.